Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey needed to wash her hair after how much he handled it with his grubby sausage fingers.

Ah kylie (BTW, i never capitalize your name because you don’t earn that level of respect) it isn’t bing bada boom. It’s bada boom bada bing. But when have you ever not messed up anything simple!?

LOL! The college graduate says that you can, “get so much things” in the shop at the pumpkin farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Leave your love down below.”

“Most of my buddies leave their love down below, some leave it on my shoes, occasionally on my lower back. C’mon, leave your love down below.”

View attachment 2527878
---
I think the Dwarf is taking care of the hatters.

He knows by reading Tattle that he can’t hold still when the Doormat is talking.

Face twitching, guttural babbling, but today when Casey was talking Dwarfy was so tight you couldn’t hammer a knitting needle up his ass with a hammer.
God have mercy! THAT'S what his shithole site has been reduced to: :oops::ROFLMAO:

"Let's hear it for Casey's haircut. Comment down below"
rat's ass.jpg
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

Today's vlog vid? Grifting off her haircut and her dead mother.
"Show her some love, guyses'!"
My god you callous ignorant bum!

And that apartment? Can't let that go without comment.
Where's the yard blower with that 'halloween thing' attached. Bet the neighbors loved that.
Bats all over the bleeping wall in that tiny lurgg-jury dump? ___ What happened to keeping it perfect, pristine, no holes in the walls?
Temporary apartment until my 'perfect' one is ready?
What a total, unadulterated, lying moron and infantile freak he is. God god son. Do Better.

halloween.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He sang follow the Casey we go today. I made a comment in disgust. My partner said to me, “it is fitting for him to sing that. That is the tune in the song the munchkins sang in The Wizard of Oz.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He sang follow the Casey we go today. I made a comment in disgust. My partner said to me, “it is fitting for him to sing that. That is the tune in the song the munchkins sang in The Wizard of Oz.”
Had to be done! 😂

lollipop.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish they'd show his reaction to Jete the replacement in his room getting an all expenses paid trip staying at Four Seasons hosted by the Las Vegas tourism board by Jojo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish they'd show his reaction to Jete the replacement in his room getting an all expenses paid trip staying at Four Seasons hosted by the Las Vegas tourism board by Jojo.
I’ve heard that YouTube shorts & TikTok are paying better now than they used to. Don’t know if Jojo & Jete are doing better financially now, but damn they are traveling nonstop these days. I guess they just needed to shed a little Kyle Pallo-sized dead weight
---
Did everyone miss this? She measured herself but he did not. She is 5'5"

View attachment 2528119
Casey’s expression has all the charm of a hostage proof of life photo right there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard that YouTube shorts & TikTok are paying better now than they used to. Don’t know if Jojo & Jete are doing better financially now, but damn they are traveling nonstop these days. I guess they just needed to shed a little Kyle Pallo-sized dead weight
---

Casey’s expression has all the charm of a hostage proof of life photo right there
He's not doing that good.....lol

IMG_6536.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lil Tito loading up on the Tito's right now. He's gonna dunk on you hatters tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beautifying said?

003541.png

Kylie flexing his 190k subs.

003540.png

Height denial.

003542.png

Some cringe stuff tonight from Lil' Tito. 🤭
---

BankerMom is online too. Susan says that all his "hatters" are just one person with multiple accounts. I bet this is what she tells little tyke to make him feel better.

003543.png

Tattle lives rent free in this family's head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.