Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it seems that it's not enough of a flex, when someone else is paying, and he wouldn't feel the full benefits of said hook up all for himself.
Yep, why share any goodwill or future discounts he's got coming with HoJo when Mommy & Daddy will pay your way? That selfish little wannabe wants to save that capital for his next trip
---
DADx3 is clearly mentally stunted.

View attachment 2513677
The old man really leans into that clown shtick hard. Might be more authentic if he was leaning on a mop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Peter Kyle calls his mom a Karen

003247.png

003248.png

---
Alexa says her co-workers were shocked she was going someplace different than Florida. Kyle says the next trip is going to be a Disney cruise.

003249.png

---
Kyle's new favorite sugar daddy and his husband make an appearance at 5:50

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm only a few minutes in and the dwarf is completely manic and off the hook.

• Sick
  • Haha
He walks around with BankerMom just like he does with Casey. Then he tries to grift a Disney Treasure cruise from her.

003257.png

Kylie says "maybe we should go on a family cruise again."

003253.png

He wants it to be a Disney cruise like the Treasure.

003256.png

BankerMom says that's lots and lots and lots of money.

003255.png

Kylie says "but memories are priceless."

003254.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What airline is that? We travel on Delta almost exclusively & typically fly first class & those seats are tight compared to what you get on Delta. I mean, it looks like the armrest between the seats couldn't fit two cocktails side by side with any space left at all, & I'm 6' tall & can cross my legs comfortably while seated. Don't think it's possible in those seats. I don't care what Kyle says, that tit's not worth a $700 upgrade
It’s AA’s first class seat. Likely on an Airbus a321. It’s 36” of pitch I believe. Sometimes I have a hard time getting out of the window seat…it’s not generous.

Reactions: 5
At 15:25 the man-child then tries to grift a cruise with his sister. Alexa says they can do a 3-day weekend cruise together at the end of October. Kylie complains it would be an MSC cruise and wants to do Royal.

003260.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
From his sneaky grifting "I'm going to get a free expensive cruise"

1697468687999.png

To his "so you don't love me?" pout.

1697468708572.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He walks around with BankerMom just like he does with Casey. Then he tries to grift a Disney Treasure cruise from her.

View attachment 2513753

Kylie says "maybe we should go on a family cruise again."

View attachment 2513754

He wants it to be a Disney cruise like the Treasure.

View attachment 2513756

BankerMom says that's lots and lots and lots of money.

View attachment 2513757

Kylie says "but memories are priceless."

View attachment 2513760
His behavior is enabled by the parents over many years. He's not my child, but if he was: would slap him silly and tell him to wake up to reality, go get a job and make his own money if he wants to go on a nearly $10K cruise. But, wait -- doesn't OAR vlogger make nearly $350K a year? That cruise should be chump change for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His behavior is enabled by the parents over many years. He's not my child, but if he was: would slap him silly and tell him to wake up to reality, go get a job and make his own money if he wants to go on a nearly $10K cruise. But, wait -- doesn't OAR vlogger make nearly $350K a year? That cruise should be chump change for him.
If I had his lack of living expenses and made the imaginary salary he wants us to believe he's making, I'd be telling my mother she was getting an all expenses paid cruise with first class flights. and the cruise would definitely be either Verandah or Concierge.

Lil' Tito gets tit-faced with Sister-Wife at Trader Sam's. Both are wasted and going back to sleep in the same bed. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Wonder why he didn't wait to use the HOJO hookup for when he had 3 other people with him? No a good decision-maker.
He was hooked up. By his parents’ credit card. He could care less about their comfort. It all comes down to what he gets out of it. In this case, free room and food.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine going on vacation and being subjected to being recorded the entire time. That tit has to get old after a while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Lil' Kylie eats the snacks his family bought by saying "share the wealth."

003262.png

His sister is feeding it to him and he's biting into the plastic. :sick:

003263.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Imagine going on vacation and being subjected to being recorded the entire time. That tit has to get old after a while.
Imagine paying for the trip and being recorded the entire time for his content and not being paid a dime out of his Youtube payout.

• Sad
He was hooked up. By his parents’ credit card. He could care less about their comfort. It all comes down to what he gets out of it. In this case, free room and food.
Bingo. He's not spending a dime on this trip.

The flight was through a buddy pass from the Durliat family and the room was booked and paid for by his parents. He'll mooch all of the meals and drinks from his parents and sister.

And he's trying to get a free cruise from it too. It's so obvious how they enable him and created this monster over the years.

003261.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.