Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Jerbear the Creepy Clown will offer to sleep under the bed to save his family from having to share a bed with smelly hairy Kyle. You know Kyle wasn't fitting any pajamas into that red backpack...🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe Jerbear the Creepy Clown will offer to sleep under the bed to save his family from having to share a bed with smelly hairy Kyle. You know Kyle wasn't fitting any pajamas into that red backpack...🤢
Bad news. There's no space for ol' JerBear under the bed.

003244.png

The look of disappointment on the clown's face when he sees this.

003246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The look of sadness and disappointment on JerBear's face when he sees this.

View attachment 2513070
With all the plannng for this trip, I bet this moment is the first Clownx3 heard of this whole room sharing debacle. “Suddenly, it hit me, like a hot fist on the end of a wet kiss.”

Our kids are 4 years apart. Once the oldest hit high school we’d always get 2 rooms on family vacations. This Dwarf and his sister-wife are over 30.

$350,000 a year, squirt? Who do you think you’re fooling?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With all the plannng for this trip, I bet this moment is the first Clownx3 heard of this whole room sharing debacle. “Suddenly, it hit me, like a hot fist on the end of a wet kiss.”

Our kids are 4 years apart. Once the oldest hit high school we’d always get 2 rooms on family vacations. This Dwarf and his sister-wife are over 30.

$350,000 a year, squirt? Who do you think you’re fooling?
That is just so weird to me to not get separate/adjoining rooms. Two 30 year old's and their two elderly parents all sharing a little room and one tiny bathroom. And then squeezing into a small bed with his sister... there's definitely going to be some sweaty skin-to-skin contact and spooning with Sister-Wife tonight. Hopefully Alexa doesn't feel something the size of a baby carrot poking her in the middle of the night. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does this idiot think it makes him look smarter to keep taking his glasses every time he opens his suck hole?!? I’ve had glasses for 20 years and he has taking them off “to convey a point” in a cry baby session in the airport then I ever have..

Has no perception of true reality, He’s still is promoting his Patreon in his video description even though he hasn’t posted anything in forever smh.. I’m not a pessimistic person, but I hope you fall flat on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i was gonna say the same thing! My kids are turning 10 and 13 next month, and I feel like we've already "outgrown" regular hotel rooms, because they already refuse to share a bed HAHA so we usually end up getting a "bigger" room, like one that has a couch bed in it, or bunk beds, or an airbnb with extra rooms to spread out. I can't imagine 4 grown adults in one small hotel room for almost a week!- especially when you make $350,000 like OAR guy does!! 🤣

Reactions: 16
i was gonna say the same thing! My kids are turning 10 and 13 next month, and I feel like we've already "outgrown" regular hotel rooms, because they already refuse to share a bed HAHA so we usually end up getting a "bigger" room, like one that has a couch bed in it, or bunk beds, or an airbnb with extra rooms to spread out. I can't imagine 4 grown adults in one small hotel room for almost a week!- especially when you make $350,000 like OAR guy does!! 🤣
Right??? We do NOT make 350K (I wish!) but even us "poor folk" have always gotten 2 rooms (adjoining when the kids were smaller). We traveled quite often too. Now that "oar" kids are older, we will either get a big suite or book 2 rooms.

Reactions: 11
I’m a little surprised that he didn’t Karen out to HoJo to get them to comp him an extra room.

• Haha
I’m a little surprised that he didn’t Karen out to HoJo to get them to comp him an extra room.
He probably tried. They said no.

Alexa, then MommyTeller makes the money in the family. It’s really quite clear Kile makes 30Kish and relies on handouts. Then he saves up a bit and wastes it on a first class upgrade (if it wasn’t a standby buddy pass). If it was a buddy pass, I actually have some contacts and he’s going to wish he didn’t witch and moan about AA on a vlog.

Reactions: 15
Im not certain they comped him the room they’re in.

If they were comped one room, don’t you think a clown, a banker, a nurse and a YouTube millionaire could afford one more room?

I wonder if oar dwarf, on purpose or by accident, touched Alexa’s balls last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
as if they know who he is. he just has a free affiliate link. it's unlikely that he would know anyone there in any capacity to do business with to get a comp.

come to think of it, Lora's probably the one who set that up for him when she was more active with his emails and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A tale of two trips to CA. Both pics are likely from the same day. As much as we hate Nate & Co they clearly are winning this day.

Collage-35.jpg

Reactions: 14
I feel like I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I can't be the only one that has noticed Kyle is now actively ripping off other vloggers. Brayden from Mickey Views posted an expansion video with graphics 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago Kyle posted a strikingly similar video that included some rudimentary graphics detailing a possible expansion. Can't this guy come up with an original vlog idea that isn't a concrete update? Maybe DAD! DAD! DAD! needs to step in and remind him that "borrowing from others" isn't nice. Brayden is pic 1 and Kyle is pic 2.

Attachments

Exactly. When someone reacted to 4 adults staying in one tiny room and he should've used the 1st class money to buy a better room, he just says "but we are one big happy family."

Well, it's not like he will use the shower more than once while they are there. Funny how they had the bigger better room when he went with Casey.

I don't know but I don't share hotel rooms anymore. I did with some friends 4 years ago in Vegas and I'll never do it again.
My wife & I started getting our two girls their own room when our oldest turned 15. We wanted to give the girls their privacy & no way am I sleeping in a double bed with another person. No judgement to those who can't swing it financially, but we could afford it & felt vacation's were simply less fun all crammed into one room. If I was told I'd be sharing a double room with my adult sister & elderly boomer parents? GTFO with that noise

Last edited:
I feel like I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I can't be the only one that has noticed Kyle is now actively ripping off other vloggers. Brayden from Mickey Views posted an expansion video with graphics 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago Kyle posted a strikingly similar video that included some rudimentary graphics detailing a possible expansion. Can't this guy come up with an original vlog idea that isn't a concrete update? Maybe DAD! DAD! DAD! needs to step in and remind him that "borrowing from others" isn't nice. Brayden is pic 1 and Kyle is pic 2.
lol, kyle used some area plotting website to identify that yellow section on his map.

Reactions: 8
A better view of a normal sized adult man versus a dwarf whose feet can't even reach the floor.

View attachment 2512911
What airline is that? We travel on Delta almost exclusively & typically fly first class & those seats are tight compared to what you get on Delta. I mean, it looks like the armrest between the seats couldn't fit two cocktails side by side with any space left at all, & I'm 6' tall & can cross my legs comfortably while seated. Don't think it's possible in those seats. I don't care what Kyle says, that tit's not worth a $700 upgrade

Last edited:
How do you know Kylie doesn’t belong in first class? He puts his carry on under the seat in front of him. Well… 1. He couldn’t reach the overhead bin and 2. He didn’t need the leg room.

His claims that his family is not going to be landing in 2 hours. Kylie! Noone cares that your family is not going to be arriving.

Also kylie, no one at all was wondering if it smelled like weed outside!

If i had to sit next to him on that flight, i’d promise him that his camera would suffer it he spent the entire trip speaking into it.

lastly kylie! Do you have any idea how low class you come across as because all of you are crammed into the same room. Almost as if you all are white trash hicks! LOL!! Sorry not sorry!!
Also, we don't need a bathroom update as to when you have to go. I thought Howard Johnson was hooking him up, no connected rooms?

Wonder why he didn't wait to use the HOJO hookup for when he had 3 other people with him? No a good decision-maker.

Reactions: 12
Wonder why he didn't wait to use the HOJO hookup for when he had 3 other people with him? No a good decision-maker.
it seems that it's not enough of a flex, when someone else is paying, and he wouldn't feel the full benefits of said hook up all for himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.