Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In summary: SSDD

Kyle Pallo lied relentlessly, put out repetitive and deadly dull videos , he ate crap, acted like a bleeping manic clown and idiot, filmed concrete and grass, broke park rules, rode kiddie rides he's ridden hundreds of time and shouted WOOOO', misinformed and mangled everything he said about Disney, didn't keep a single promise of the 'Big Things' he had promised were coming in '23, grifted daily and was kept from being homeless by the generosity and stupidity of his family, the few online fans he has left, and his latest tragic beard, Casey, who has a real job and discounts, the only reason she's still around. Wash ____ Rinse ____ Repeat.
At the last, hoped the Aussie woman Taylor would help get his numbers up and get him out of the ditch he's made his home. (She didn't...SAD)
The End
thats-all-folks-goodnight.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s just go back to Nick’s nip slip. That’s the most interesting thing we’ve seen on our channel for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is cute - I just don't get his tattoos.
I have dated many people with unfortunate tattoo choices. Some might even say the same of me.

Not everyone has the positive energy that kind of radiates off Nick.

Reactions: 8
Almost forgot to add how he was 'owning the hatters and meanies' with his "Peter" 🤭 and "moose" oh-so-angry sock puppets.
GRRRRRRRR ___ I'm all mavericky'! I'll kiss ...er, kick you asses. GRRR!
MOOSETURD.jpg
🤭

THIS is actually a perfect summation of his entire year so far.
pagingmrpallo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched the Milwaukee consolation prize video (sorry, participation trophy video)/banned from HHN content after not seeing one of his in a long time.

Just change the music and editing a little, and with the way he was swilling the suds, it could have been any given opening twenty minutes of an Intervention episode.

Reactions: 4
Barely taller than a bedroom window. What he lacks in height he makes up in ass.
1 (114) small child huge ass.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just checked Twitter and little man is using his other exposed sock puppets now? Oh wow, he’s completely lost it.
This could be just an alcohol-fueled, rage fest by the little alcoholic, upset and drunk out of his gourd. 😂

Since the sottish little dwarf has the family in Anaheim to pay for his food and booze, he's probably tanked up and rage tweeting after day drinking and filming them eating and riding kiddie rides.
I believe this is a pic of Kyle at dinner tonight!
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

DINING WITH KYLE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congrats to @DisneyTrolls for our newest thread title!

I'll let someone else do the recap.
I thank all you guyses for the honor of naming this thread!

Recap: Kyle tried to create the Nightmare Pallo-nesian Halloween house by getting cheap decorations from Target and a ladder from Publix Walmart. That’s where our Big Dwarf met the Little Giant. After stepping all over his Little Giant, just like he stepped all over his Doormat Casey (and probably also stepped all over the Wayfair TV stand box), he likely returned that Little Giant to get his money back. (He definitely got his money back from Wayfair!) I wonder when he’ll decide to return Casey… 🤔

Oh right! Taylor flew in and Casey was just an afterthought. Casey third-wheeled on Kyle and Taylor’s date and then sadly got returned home while Kyle and Taylor enjoyed their private time at the Pallo-nesian Halloween Horror House after wooos and whoops on Disney World kiddie rides. 🙄

Now, Taylor has returned Down Under (wonder if she and Kyle went down under… unlikely she would find anything there), Kyle is back with his first love Farlexa and his parents in Disneyland, and Casey… well, we haven’t heard from her so maybe Kyle returned her for a full refund. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He must be referring to countertops…

take it for granite
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.