Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual...Kyle doesn't take 5 seconds to google something and instead goes all the way to the lounge and proceeds to complain on camera. A simple "Admiral Club Access" search brings back all the necessary info to get in. Domestic first DOES have access but only for tickets on select routes (mostly the super high end business type routes).

Domestic flights with seats ticketed as Flagship for the following routes qualify:
  • New York-John F. Kennedy to/from San Francisco, Los Angeles or Orange County.
  • Los Angeles to/from Boston or Miami.
  • Dallas-Fort Worth to/from Honolulu, Kona or Maui.
  • Chicago-O’Hare to/from Honolulu.
He is physically incapable of research and doing anything that can't be turned into "content."
---
What airline is that? We travel on Delta almost exclusively & typically fly first class & those seats are tight compared to what you get on Delta. I mean, it looks like the armrest between the seats couldn't fit two cocktails side by side with any space left at all, & I'm 6' tall & can cross my legs comfortably while seated. Don't think it's possible in those seats. I don't care what Kyle says, that tit's not worth a $700 upgrade
As a pretty physically fit individual I find American to be the lest comfortable of AA, Delta, United and Southwest. Their seats are SUPER tight unless you're a bean pole and I avoid their flights when possible as a result. I am pretty average height and weight with a reasonably muscular build and I always feel like I'm overflowing into the person next to me on AA.

Reactions: 11
Comparing Halloween decorations, Alexa has no problem using the word "sucks". Maybe she can teach Casey lolol

1697472580874.png

---
Bet his parents mention Casey more than he does while he is away from her....

1697473064333.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting tit like this that his family puts up with is why he is the way he is. Not only is a disgusting that he’s putting his mouth all over that toffee thing but the sound he’s making 🤢 I would’ve pushed my brother, so goddamn hard. 🤢

---
Did anyone notice Casey wrote him and he didn’t even edit it out. I wonder what she was saying is so sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice Casey wrote him and he didn’t even edit it out. I wonder what she was saying is so sad.
I have a feeling that she texts him constantly. I've seen her messages pop up in a few other vlogs too.

003264.png

Also why does he wear his hat so crooked?

• Angry
Didn't go well for Grifty the Dwarf Pallo over at YouTube yesterday. With his 'team' 😂 of censors, aka: CreepyasfuckClownJerDADx3 and FreakyFarlexa d' SisterWife preoccupied, many scorching and critical posts stayed up. He was burned, criticized and laughed at relentlessly. It was telling and suggest that, to be kind, probably more that 50% of the responses he gets demonstrate how much he's despised and disliked by those, many who used to be fans, who stop by at least to downvote his fat hypocritical, lying ass. It was sooo' funny!

There were so many. This was one of my very favorites calling his lying, smarmy ass out right off the bat::love:

rifty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He goes from we can get you a new shirt to..it smells like pee. You couldn't have edited that out? SMH

1697474522587.png

I have a feeling that she texts him constantly. I've seen her messages pop up in a few other vlogs too.

View attachment 2513936

Also why does he wear his hat so crooked?
You'd think he'd put his phone in do not disturb before doing these screen records.

Also, that hat is at least 2-3 sizes too large on the adjuster...and terribly disformed.

Reactions: 6
OMG now you can see why Kile is the way he is. Alexa had to keep asking him to put his arm around mom and smile for a picture. He had to goof off the entire time. SMH

• Sad
  • Haha
Bingo. He's not spending a dime on this trip.

The flight was through a buddy pass from the Durliat family and the room was booked and paid for by his parents. He'll mooch all of the meals and drinks from his parents and sister.

And he's trying to get a free cruise from it too. It's so obvious how they enable him and created this monster over the years.

View attachment 2513832
The disgusting and depraved little cyclops is pulling out all the stops trying to get his family to pay for a cruise, huh? And if the past is any indication of his ability to roll them, they may take out a second motgage on their homes to finance a "priceless memories" 😂 family cruise on The Treasure. He would drain them dry of funds to keep himself afloat and then curse them when they didn't have anything left to give him. He's a soul and money sucking failure and leech and he always will be.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at anything they'd do to continue to bail his loser ass out and to avoid his poutrage. Underpin that with the fear he'll fail spectacularly and return home to be their burden 24/7 and it's not hard to understand. They have probably exhausted their savings bailing him out repeatedly, sauntering to DW over and over, underwritten that tiny apartment for him.....and on and on. It's a very dysfunctional, no, sick relationship. An aging set of parents, a spinster sister/wife who are so easily grifted and abused by a loudmouthed, drunken, slob and loser family member.

NOTHING, absolutely nothing about this dynamic is normal. Just looking at the snippets of this horror show, these are two 30 year old nominal adults who have the emotional development of some backwoods incestuous 10 year olds being accompanied by 'parents' who are aged and resigned to the flesh crawling spawn they have. It's creepy, cringe and sick. The Manson Family was a more functional family than this nightmare show.
And at the bottom of it is Grifty's sees them as easy marks, and they're old and will be dead soon. They need to used their money for him. Why do they need it when he needs it NOW?
Again, they set this stage and they get what they deserve. NO sympathy for that gruesome load of easy marks and suckers from me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What did that even mean when she said you make it sound like I am an alcoholic and he said, no, it is Wisconsin. Huh?

1697475290857.png

---
Trying to plan a cruise with his sister for this month. Is Casey invited?

1697475346654.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
More projection from the alcoholic dwarf. He keeps making snide remarks toward Alexa about her drinking and she calls him out on it.

003270.png

003271.png

What did that even mean when she said you make it sound like I am an alcoholic and he said, no, it is Wisconsin. Huh?
He is desperately trying to find a way to justify how much he drinks as "common" or "acceptable".

Reactions: 11
After projecting his alcohol insecurity on Alexa, Dwarfy says he's going to get another drink because "we're on vacation after all."

003272.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Lil' Tito picked out the strongest drink on the menu at Trader Sam's.

003274.png

003276.png

---
It was not a chugger.
003277.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
E8EC1EA0-E0EB-4CC0-BDED-48002655D38A_4_5005_c.jpeg

So @rickywooten3484 asks Kyle to take that specific cruise? Interesting what a google search for "Ricky Wooten Royal Caribbean" brings up.
5CF55279-EAF8-4BFC-8484-08FD377707D8_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.