Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably did not shower. His HACK is washing his hair in the sink. IYKYK :D :D :D :D :D
---
He says planes cannot go backwards.

View attachment 2512555
And it's a FUN FACT

View attachment 2512560
He always talks to his viewers like they're children. But it's not so much an adult talking down to children as it is a 30 year old man whose mentally 12 years old, who thinks that everyone else is also mentally on his level due to his narcissism and self-absorption.

"Did you guys'es know that bears can climb trees?"
"Fun fact, airplanes cannot go backwards."
"This is a desk, where business people do business stuff."

It's like he's stuck in middle school. A nominal adult whose never mentally developed past 6th grade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Barely taller than this 13 year old boy at 30!

View attachment 2512944
Oh dear! Lessons in height, cameras and ethnicity. :ROFLMAO:
Notice that Pallo is stepping forward a lot in that picture ___and the illusion of additional 'height' given to the person even a few inches closer to the camera lense is significant.

The Shrimp knows the tricks by now. He did the same with some 'fans' three or four women who had a photo with him and he was still shorter.
Every pic with JoJo is a challenge for him and he tries to lean forward, stand on tip toes when the shot is taken, or stands on something to get higher.
JoJo says he's 5'9" 'on a good day' and Girfty the Dwarf is far shorter. Pallo bends a bit in the first pic but they are essentially side by side.
jojotall.jpg

Even Hora' is a couple of inches taller than the midget. (perhaps wearing heels.)
beard lora.jpg

A normal sized man towers over Liliputian Pallo. Most normal sized people do. Here's an example of what happens when you're just a foot or two behind someone when a pic is taken. Krista looks to be a foot taller than MiniMan. She IS taller, but not by that much, of course.
And
hug.jpg
short person.jpg

Here's another example of him leaning in to the camera to 'add height'
but the girl just behind him still is much taller and she's bending her knee.
shorty.jpg

The Asian Americam woman and her child in the pic in the post are probably 5' tall if that.
Robin Williams' character Adrian Kronauer arriving in Saigon in the movie Good Morning Vietnam:
robin.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear! Lessons in height, cameras and ethnicity. :ROFLMAO:
Notice that Pallo is stepping forward a lot in that picture ___and the illusion of additional 'height' given to the person even a few inches closer to the camera lense is significant.

The Shrimp knows the tricks by now. He did the same with some 'fans' three or four women who had a photo with him and he was still shorter.
Every pic with JoJo is a challenge for him and he tries to lean forward, stand on tip toes when the shot is taken, or stands on something to get higher.
JoJo says he's 5'9" 'on a good day' and Girfty the Dwarf is far shorter. Pallo bends a bit in the first pic but they are essentially side by side.
View attachment 2512971
Even Hora' is a couple of inches taller than the midget. (perhaps wearing heels.)View attachment 2512966

A normal sized man towers over Liliputian Pallo. Most normal sized people do. Here's an example of what happens when you're just a foot or two behind someone when a pic is taken. Krista looks to be a foot taller than MiniMan. She IS taller, but not by that much, of course.
And View attachment 2512967 View attachment 2512969
Here's another example of him leaning in to the camera to 'add height'
but the girl just behind him still is much taller and she's bending her knee.
View attachment 2512970
The Asian Americam woman and her child in the pic at the top are probably 5' tall if that.
Robin Williams' character Adrian Kronauer arriving in Saigon in the movie Good Morning Vietnam:
View attachment 2512979
He's definitely not 5'7" like he claims (can't believe he used to claim to be 5'9" 🤭). I have a buddy whose 5'7" and while that's a few inches shorter than average for an adult man (5'9" in the United States BTW) he doesn't appear as short as Pallo and his feet can touch the ground when he sits in a chair.

My challenge still stands to Kylie. If he can prove that he's 5'7" by measuring himself (without shoes) then I'll send him $100.

I still have him at 5'3", maybe 5'4" on a good day. :m
---
Also Lil' Kyle admits he knows all about the "camera tricks" in one of his older vlogs.

003239.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He always talks to his viewers like they're children. But it's not so much an adult talking down to children as it is a 30 year old man whose mentally 12 years old, who thinks that everyone else is also mentally on his level due to his narcissism and self-absorption.

"Did you guys'es know that bears can climb trees?"
"This is a desk, where business people do business stuff."

It's like he's stuck in middle school. A nominal adult whose never mentally developed past 6th grade.
Another thing: :LOL:
And he's SOOOO' bleeping ignorant and WRONG. ~ shockface! ~ Let's take the middle brainfart from The Littlest Orc.
Theoretically, any plane can go backwards. At the most basic level, banner towers along a beach flying into a 50 knot headwind, assuming a stall speed of 46 knots of the banner tower, can fly 48 knots into the 50 knot headwind and literally be going backwards 2 knots over the ground.
It is a common sight at the Miami boat shows. Better yet, they can simply stop in the air given the correct headwind speed.
What is relevant here is the airspeed, in simple terms, the speed of the air going over the wing. I imagine Pallo would not grasp this concept.

More simplistic example .... with film! :ROFLMAO: While no planes are specifically designed to fly backwards, some military planes like the Harrier Jump Jet and the F-35B Lightning II have the capability to hover in place or move backwards using thrust vectoring. I'm shocked (not really 😂) that Call of Duty and great military and war historian Pallo wouldn't know this.
(My uncle is a retired air force colonel and I learned a bit over my lifetime from one of my true heroes . :))

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most vloggers will admit when they're getting something for free though, unlike Kyle.
That is true, but they still tell you if it's worth it. I always want to say, "Let me know when you've actually paid".
---
I learned a bit over my lifetime from one on my true heroes.
The guys on the street after the GreenBay game flipping off Kyle?
Just kidding, had a number of friends and relatives in the military. Several of them did a couple of tours in Vietnam.
---
Really? I thought your head was 4 times the size of their heads too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait...what?

The dumbass thought you could just sashay into United Airline Premier Club lounge without a membership? We're members of Delta Sky Club and not United's equivalent, but, if I remember correctly (the rules have a lot in common) you can PURCHASE a one day entrance to the lounge even if you're not a member, but it's based on miles and not just that you've managed to grift a seat in 1st class. And even that is only on some routes.

Broke ass Pallo actually walked a distance to save a few bucks on his Lyft ride, he sure as hell wasn't going to shell out money to park his ass in United's Premier Lounge. (*I imagine his Mommy-Debit-Card's limit wasn't able to handle this emergency. 😂 )
Had it been free for him just because he flew 'up front' , you know he'd have videotaped the hell out of that while yammering about how 'axe-clusive' it is and how he feels sorry for the little people who can't come in. 😂

Great seasoned 30 year old 'travel vlogger' huh?

confused-travolta-airport.gif
And just wait til' he finds out about luggage scooters. :ROFLMAO:
luggscooters.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw the little giant at Costco today and gotta say it looks way shorter in person 🫨
IMG_2151.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
EXACTLY!! If Kyle is hosted or invited to an exclusive event he won't shut up about it but if he grifts something or does a sexy shower scene for someone to get something he never mentions it. He's a typical liar.
Not coming at you Queen, but he is leaps and bounds beyond a typical liar. LOL
---
An interesting choice for Oogie Boogie Bash costumes. And by interesting I mean kinda stupid.
Alexa had to plan, purchase and transport the costume also.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
THIS is what happens when ScaryClownJerDADx3 and/or day drunk FreakyFarlexa d' Freakout (You know, his censorship 'TEAM' :ROFLMAO: ) arent' able to man their YouTube battle stations. *Note the numbers of 'thumbs up' on the critical responses.
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

Few of these would have made it though on a normal day. I imagine at least 50 / 60 % of the posts on any given day range from critical to 'duck you Kyle Pallo' negative each and every day! :ROFLMAO:
ayyt.jpg

*The last response from eric-in-florida had 38 thumbs up.

Favorite response: outside of an alabama trailer park what thirty year old man sleeps with his sister in the same room with his parents. that's twisted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattlers, I'm disappointed that some of you are buying the bullshit costs that dumbass is throwing out there as what he paid for the upgrade, etc., etc. First of all, my money is on the bet that he travelled to LAX on an American Airlines buddy pass that Casey's dad provided. The surcharge/difference in fare for flying first class instead of coach on those passes is minimal - that's where the $60 or $70 figure came from (not "tax" on a $700 upgrade!) Even his lies are so stupid that they are unbelievable. Also, regular round trip fares on American from MCO to LAX are $538 coach and $1118 first class, round trip! (So a regular first class seat on American can be had for less than $600 each way, but Bozo paid $700 "plus tax" for an upgrade. Sure!!!!) He mentioned he had to fly into LAX, but the rest of the gang was flying into John Wayne/Orange County. Guess what? American only flies into John Wayne from Orlando via a connecting flight (usually in Dallas); only non-stops from Orlando are to LAX.

Finally, the fact that the four of them sleep in one room and share one bathroom is further proof of the fact that he has no money. Since they are supposedly two "working" adults, you mean to tell me he and Farlexa can't split the cost of a second room????

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If mini man was so rich, they’d be in 2-3 rooms at The Grand Californian. Not stuffed in a hojo…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If mini man was so rich, they’d be in 2-3 rooms at The Grand Californian. Not stuffed in a hojo…
He's so obviously broke. The first class flight was grifted from the Durliat family. He has his fat grubby hands deep in that cookie jar now.

Couldn't afford $79 to go flex in the Admirals Club, had to walk a good distance to save a couple dollars on his Lyft, can't afford to go on anymore cruises, made his dad drive him 4 hours so he could save $20 on a Uber, and he's still eating off the floor for over 2 months now since moving into his family subsidized apartment. It's comical that he pretends to feel so sorry for those little people who haven't "arrived" like him.

With how desperate Kyle is to prove that he's "made it" in life and flex online, if he were rich or actually earning $30k-$40k per month he would be living in that $750k house, wouldn't be cramming himself in a single room at the Hojo with his family, wouldnt be driving a 14 year old clunker with a dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree, wouldn't need to beg and hint to go on the Disney Wish, and he would buy that "Row-lax" he wants so bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattlers, I'm disappointed that some of you are buying the bullshit costs that dumbass is throwing out there as what he paid for the upgrade, etc., etc. First of all, my money is on the bet that he travelled to LAX on an American Airlines buddy pass that Casey's dad provided. The surcharge/difference in fare for flying first class instead of coach on those passes is minimal - that's where the $60 or $70 figure came from (not "tax" on a $700 upgrade!) Even his lies are so stupid that they are unbelievable. Also, regular round trip fares on American from MCO to LAX are $538 coach and $1118 first class, round trip! (So a regular first class seat on American can be had for less than $600 each way, but Bozo paid $700 "plus tax" for an upgrade. Sure!!!!) He mentioned he had to fly into LAX, but the rest of the gang was flying into John Wayne/Orange County. Guess what? American only flies into John Wayne from Orlando via a connecting flight (usually in Dallas); only non-stops from Orlando are to LAX.

Finally, the fact that the four of them sleep in one room and share one bathroom is further proof of the fact that he has no money. Since they are supposedly two "working" adults, you mean to tell me he and Farlexa can't split the cost of a second room????
I have a round trip flight LAX>MCO in a few months and while not first class I am in an exit row with both legs of my nonstop flights being in main cabin extra as well. I believe this includes early boarding and free alcohol. No meal which is fine but I get the leg room and free booze all for under $500 round trip.

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/experience/seats/main-cabin-extra.jsp

I’ll likely use miles to get lounge access for the day on the way home.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Flying first class but doesn’t have bar stools, a coffee table, a headboard, a tv stand in his bedroom, a comforter set, a chest, or any new clothes that isn’t Disney shirts from Discount Durliat.

Also walks 15 minutes away for a cheaper Lyft ride to a small room at the hojo’s which he’s staying in with his parents and sister. No wonder he wants Casey to go abroad with him next year. He needs those buddy passes and is too afraid to use them internationally.

First class without having any class.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a Drunk just like him.
---
He's also sweating because he's outside his "safe" Disney bubble and says he gets timid in airports with his camera.

View attachment 2512940

There was that terrifying moment in an airport when someone confronted oar tough alpha male to ask what he was doing with that camera and Kylie says "um...j...j....just taking pitchers."
And what's with HER Grandma Glasses. He with his Grandpa's and She with her Grandma's. Both look foolish and neither are fashion forward.
---
He'd be at the New Villas at the Disneyland Hotel like other vloggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Flying first class but doesn’t have bar stools, a coffee table, a headboard, a tv stand in his bedroom, a comforter set, a chest, or any new clothes that isn’t Disney shirts from Discount Durliat.

Also walks 15 minutes away for a cheaper Lyft ride to a small room at the hojo’s which he’s staying in with his parents and sister. No wonder he wants Casey to go abroad with him next year. He needs those buddy passes and is too afraid to use them internationally.

First class without having any class.
This is also why he's not able to do anymore cruises. For a period, this year, he was dependent on Discount Durliat for the cruises too.

Let's look at his last few cruises:

1) Casey's family got some kind of discounted group rate for the Virgin cruise, so that cruise was free for him.

2) The Carnival cruise was paid for by Casey. She booked it and paid for it in advance, and this was when Casey and him were on the rocks after the Scarlet Night incident, hence why this cruise had no announcement or livestream.

4) The Royal Caribbean cruise on their oldest ship with an interior room. Also paid for by Casey.

3) The family cruise on Royal Caribbean was mooched for free from his family.

He's broke and has no money for anymore cruises and can't grift any right now. So we've had to hear how "sad" he is that he can't go on a cruise, and excuses like how Casey is holding him back because she has to work and he won't go anywhere without "making memories with Casey."

He tried to get Lora to book him a cruise a few months ago, but that fell through.

003202.png

So to save face, all the BIG CRUISES are next year. He has no idea how many he has booked, and no clue what ship they are on. But TRUST HIM! Big things coming in 2024! Mind-blowing things!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A comparison on how the hick acts when he grifts something "axe-clusive" and is separated from the little people versus when he's not able to grift something "axe-clusive" and has a meltdown because he hates things that divide people by class. Dude is a total joke. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.