Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twofingerpoint

If you search "Kyle Pallo" on Twitter why does "Peter" appear under People? There are tons of posters tweeting about Kyle, yet, "Peter" is the only one not named Kyle Pallo who shows up on this list. I assume this is because Kyle used his personal Google account to create "Peter" and Twitter doesn't know the difference. Just a guess, but very interesting... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 10.40.08 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Kyle,
It's obvious by now you read Tattle.
It's also obvious you still have no idea who I am despite the fact that you've met me in the past and we've a mutual friend. Although that person doesn't have much time for you any more.
Years ago I found you amusing. I thought you had potential in a Ryan Seacrest presenter kind of way.
I didn't mind that you were a hick from the sticks everyman experiencing things through ignorant eyes, I found it charming. For example you once dunked a whole bread roll into a bowl of soup and the level of ignorance of etiquette made me laugh out loud.
And no doubt others find that level of obliviousness to etiquette charming too.

It's not a crime to be ignorant.

I happen to work in a showbiz-adjacent business and watched you because I thought you were a talent I might nurture. I have contacts.
I joined this site because I know you had haters but at the time I didn't get it. I wanted to know the "Tea".
Then I witnessed your Covid bullshit. Your mental health exploitation bullshit. Your hurricane puddle-jumping bullshit. Your queer-baiting shower scene bullshit.

SHAMEFUL.

And behind the scenes I've spoken to several people that were formerly fans but turned against you because of the despicable way you treated them.
If you reread Tattle's threads you'll know one or two of them from what I've said, but not all. I work with multi-millionaire household names who wouldn't dream of treating their fans in the mercenary ways you have. Which is why they are living in fifteen bathroom Hollywood Hills mansions and you're still living in a luxury shoebox overlooking a swamp.

You aren't a celebrity. Nobody is jealous of you. You're an idiot.
You have no obvious talents other than a mediocre understanding of video editing and photoshop.
And it appears you have a very dubious past regarding your attitude to women and people of colour and it's catching up with you.
If you owned your mistakes and apologised, and made good with the people you've wronged there might be some hope for you.

Until then you're just the biggest delusional joke on the Internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He walks around with BankerMom just like he does with Casey. Then he tries to grift a Disney Treasure cruise from her.

003257.png

Kylie says "maybe we should go on a family cruise again."

003253.png

He wants it to be a Disney cruise like the Treasure.

003256.png

BankerMom says that's lots and lots and lots of money.

003255.png

Kylie says "but memories are priceless."

003254.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Sorry… I’m late to the party as usual lol. I just wanted to say that you can add me to the list of people who didn’t like Kyle from the start. As others have said, I started watching a lot of Disney YouTube videos during the pandemic, not only because I missed it and couldn’t travel, but I had also applied for a job in Orlando, and was psyching myself up and daydreaming about getting the job, moving to the area, and then being able to go to Disney as much as I wanted and be able to have time to do things I always wanted to do.

I had searched for “Drinking Around the World” EPCOT videos, because that is something I always wanted to do, and one video with Kyle and JoJo came up so I started watching it. I remember thinking Kyle was kind of attractive (well, for a male Disney Vlogger, which as we all know is a pretty low bar lol), but that QUICKLY faded the longer I watched, because he and JoJo were so damn annoying. I remember the entire time I watched all they did was pimp their “merch” instead of actually providing any meaningful content, and I couldn’t get through the rest of the video, so I turned it off and pretty much forgot about him for a while.

THEN, I guess the “algorithm” worked some time later, because YouTube suggested I watch his live video when he was close to getting 100k subscribers. The entire video was about him begging for subscribers and getting all these super chats, and I just thought he was such a douche and I’m like way to be humble you jackass. It just rubbed me the wrong way, and that’s when I found Tattle, because I was like who IS this guy and HOW can people support such an obvious grifter who seems to just stroke his own ego instead of providing any meaningful content?

So, here I am now. I was a lurker for a long time before I made an account, and honestly I don’t remember what exactly motivated me to do so and join in on being a fellow hatter, but it’s been great and I have enjoyed it immensely LOL! He’s just a fascinating character to me… the fact that he is a grown ass man who thinks he can make this a sustainable career. Even I as a huge Disney lover who goes to the parks frequently would never want to do that. Going for enjoyment is one thing… going as a CAREER would get old REAL FAST. I won’t even get into the other facets of Kyle that make him a train wreck.. I think we all know that lol. He’s so awful but I can’t look away!!

I did take a long hiatus from these threads for a while, but when I decided to check in one day and I saw he was getting his OWN LUGGSHAREEE apartment, that’s when I had to come back and see how the drama unfolded, because I was like there is NO WAY he will be able to afford a place of his own. I knew this was going to be the start of his downfall, and now I feel I am witnessing it happening in real time.

Oh and PS… I love seeing ALL of Kyle’s social media on here, because it does give the bigger PITCHER of what’s going on and just how off the rails he is, and I don’t have Twitter/X/whatever it’s called, so I appreciate the recaps and screenshots. Keep ‘em coming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Sorry for the silence, the holiday season is peak work for me.

So I watched his Halloween decorating and was surprised that he had to go out and buy all that crap considering how much Halloween stuff he's been sent by his stans in the past. Those boxes in his garage must be full of it. Odd that none of it made it into his apartment after him telling us all he just couldn't wait to show it all off, isn't it?

I'd love to know if he sold all that stuff on eBay because he obviously no longer owns most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JerzGurl

Shouldn't mama and papa Pallo be taking their grandchildren to Disney and footing the bill, rather than their adult children?! It really is sad. I spend as much time as possible with our granddaughter and will do the same with our new grandson. They should be using their time off with their grandkids.

• Heart

HouHok

I know a lot of people here focus on his COVID and hurricane antics but what brought me here and should've brought many others here/caused way more backlash than it did was when he spent 20 minutes talking about "how am I supposed to pay for medication" in the woods and then the next day posted a video talking about how he upgraded to first class for "only $xxx." Don't even remember where the flight destination was but it was a pretty short trip if I remember correctly. Don't beg for advice and (indirectly) money and then flaunt flying first class when your entire "career" is being a professional vacationer within a 15 mile radius of Orlando sprinkled with Anaheim and Wisconsin.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Aaaw look, Kyle is mad because somebody has a better costume than him. THIS IS A 30 YEAR OLD MAN. He just physically cannot compliment anyone else and can’t stand anyone stealing his shine! 😂He’s the best at everything guys. 😂😂😂 The sad part is that from Alexa‘s reaction it seems like she’s talking about little kids in costumes. Check out the look on Kyle’s face. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Wait a godamn Betty White Alabama minute. He pays $700 to upgrade to first class, but instead of paying for his own room he’s staying in his parents room in the same bed as his sister?

What the actual fuck, they are both over 30 for fucks sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

orangutan9

I'm glad we have video footage of the first delayed flight in the history of aviation.

Good lord doofus, could you cry harder? He acts like a 3 hour flight delay is the worst thing that could ever happen to a person.

Imagine being the guy in the same row of the plane who has to listen to this moron talk into his camera the entire flight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Both of them (Kyle/Peter/Moose & Alexa/Farida/Tanya) are VERY fixated on the Frank allegation. It's obviously very concerning to them, which lends more credence to the allegation in my mind, considering Kyle's shady character and history of dishonesty. If true, they'd naturally be fanatical on making sure that skeleton doesn't get out of the closet.

If nothing happened and Kyle was squeaky clean in high school, then why does he say he was so hated in high school? Why did he have no friends? Why did he quickly hide when he saw an old classmate on his last trip to Wisconsin? Why does he have tweets expressing ill will toward 'high school sweethearts' and people who live in the same town they went to high school at? Why did he go live with his brother to get out of town?

Rather than addressing it simply through his main account, why do he & his sister have to create sock puppet accounts to threaten "Frank" and try to discredit it as a troll? Hypothetically, if they are trying to use a burner account to avoid revealing their identity, they wouldn't know if it were true or not... unless they were Kyle, his sister or his family.

That's what is so absurd. If they are posing as fans, they shouldn't know if the allegation is true or not. Yet they're hellbent on shutting it down.

Why did Farida avoid the question when asked directly if the allegation is true or not?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

HouHok

If you search "Kyle Pallo" on Twitter why does "Peter" appear under People? There are tons of posters tweeting about Kyle, yet, "Peter" is the only one not named Kyle Pallo who shows up on this list. I assume this is because Kyle used his personal Google account to create "Peter" and Twitter doesn't know the difference. Just a guess, but very interesting... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2515670
Let's all suspend reality for a minute and pretend "Peter" ISN'T Kyle but just look at the shit "Peter" posts. Why would someone who thinks and acts the way "Peter" does when it comes to social and political issues be so obsessed with a random 30 year old Disney adult who doesn't remotely act his age? Obsessed to the point where he defends him at all hours of the day but only stops when Kyle's around mommy and daddy and people he doesn't want to happen to see his true feelings? If anything, that's the most damning aspect of "Peter" being Kyle. The dude literally does nothing but post the most offensive GOP leaning shit he can (and like/repost it from others) when he's not trying to defend Kyle. The logic just doesn't add up. That is not the personality of someone who's obsessed with a Disney Adult Dwarf. Hell...it'd be more believable if the dude posted about other Disney vloggers...but he expects us to believe he's ONLY obsessed with Kyle? Ok buddy...

• Haha

Miz Stone

[I pay for it all.] View attachment 2521691

Cheap words from a broke ass loser. What a piece of work.

I remember the woman who arranged, and I'm sure lowered the cost or paid for it, for him and that gruesome bunch to take a VIP tour for a day.

In response to questions, he said he "...paid for it all and gave a $500 tip to the woman who conducted the tour." Sure Jan. I couldn't stop laughing. Even the most fervent fans doubted it and many laughed.

The woman, whose name escapes me (I'm sure someone here remembers her name.) later posted that she had "...had it with him and learned my lesson. " She made it clear, although not mentioning him by name, it was Pallo. She had gone out of her way, arranged and probably paid for it for him or made it free, and she didn't even get as much as an acknowledgement or a simple 'thank you.' He used her like one of those disgusting tissues on the floor of his bedroom and then ignored her completely.

He's a liar, he lies, that's his character. He pays for everything just like he "...bought a house." It's ALL a disgusting lie from a disgusting pathological liar and it's all beginning to collapse around him and he has no idea what to do.

View attachment 2521685
That's Cheryl (AKA "me" 🖐). Nah, I didn't have anything to do with the VIP tour arrangements or paying for it, despite knowing the senior managers for that area. It was Kyle's doing based on the timing of Taylor and his family being in Orlando at the same time.

If I'd have paid for it, I would've maxed out the number of people in the group and brought along several more people. For the price of one tour guide I think you can have as many as nine in the group. Plus I have a few favorite guides I'd have requested... although Charli was great and had to hustle. Really hustle, props to her.

• Heart