Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The disgusting and depraved little cyclops is pulling out all the stops trying to get his family to pay for a cruise, huh? And if the past is any indication of his ability to roll them, they may take out a second motgage on their homes to finance a "priceless memories" 😂 family cruise on The Treasure. He would drain them dry of funds to keep himself afloat and then curse them when they didn't have anything left to give him. He's a soul and money sucking failure and leech and he always will be.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at anything they'd do to continue to bail his loser ass out and to avoid his poutrage. Underpin that with the fear he'll fail spectacularly and return home to be their burden 24/7 and it's not hard to understand. They have probably exhausted their savings bailing him out repeatedly, sauntering to DW over and over, underwritten that tiny apartment for him.....and on and on. It's a very dysfunctional, no, sick relationship. An aging set of parents, a spinster sister/wife who are so easily grifted and abused by a loudmouthed, drunken, slob and loser family member.

NOTHING, absolutely nothing about this dynamic is normal. Just looking at the snippets of this horror show, these are two 30 year old nominal adults who have the emotional development of some backwoods incestuous 10 year olds being accompanied by 'parents' who are aged and resigned to the flesh crawling spawn they have. It's creepy, cringe and sick. The Manson Family was a more functional family than this nightmare show.
And at the bottom of it is Grifty's sees them as easy marks, and they're old and will be dead soon. They need to used their money for him. Why do they need it when he needs it NOW?
Again, they set this stage and they get what they deserve. NO sympathy for that gruesome load of easy marks and suckers from me.
I'm sure if it wasn't for the parasitic dwarf, that his elderly parents could have been retired by now. But now both of them will have to keep working well into their 70s to fund this failure. They're all terrified of his little poutrage fits and tantrums. It was evident even from that 2015 video at Disneyland, and the depraved, manic orc is shrieking his way obnoxiously through the parks and resorts with that camera while his family solemnly & silently follow him around, scared to tell him to stop or have consideration for other people. I have no sympathy for them either. They created this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What did that even mean when she said you make it sound like I am an alcoholic and he said, no, it is Wisconsin. Huh?

View attachment 2513973
---
Trying to plan a cruise with his sister for this month. Is Casey invited?

View attachment 2513974
I was trying so hard to listen to the background because I could’ve sworn his mom said something about someone not having money. When they were talking about planning a cruise. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The clown posse all walk into the Villas At Disneyland Hotel and Kylie says "surprise guys we're staying here!"

003278.png

Alexa says she bets the hotel smells good 🥴 The toddler then whines that he wants to stay at this hotel, but it's probably really ex-pansive and not cheap. He's shouting and screaming throughout the quiet hotel hallways and says it gives him cruise ship vibes.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was trying so hard to listen to the background because I could’ve sworn his mom said something about someone not having money. When they were talking about planning a cruise. 😂
I was able to make some of it out.

Alexa: We can do a weekend cruise, a 3 day cruise.
Kyle: But it would be on a MSC cruise and I wanted to do Royal.
BankerMom: When is this for?
Alexa: In two weeks.
BankerMom: In two weeks!?
Alexa: I have 5 days off.
Kyle: Where should we go? Help us out! Two weeks!
BankerMom: You don't have money for a... [can't make out the rest]
Kyle: Huh!?

Then the video quickly cuts.

If anyone else can figure out what the mom says, it's right after 15:47

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is the inaugural Cruise of the Disney Treasure already sold out? Because clearly Kyle hasn't booked it yet since he's begging his mom to take him on it.

• Sad
  • Haha

Wait! Does mommy manage Farlexa’s money too???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He replied to one of the comments before about the gum chewing with a thumbs up. Lol @ these people thinking he's going to take any of their advice.
---
Wait! Does mommy manage Farlexa’s money too???
To clarify, Alexa and Kyle are overlapping each other when talking, so I'm not sure who BankerMom was saying it to. Kyle is talking last before the mom mentions money. Then Kyle was the one who replied to her and cut the video.

It's at 15:47 in the video if you want to check it yourself. I'm not sure who the mom is talking to but wouldn't be surprised if she manages Alexa's money too. He's been begging his family to buy him a cruise for 4 months now, and it seems his sister caved after a few drinks and the mom is possibly telling her she doesn't have money to buy her and Kylie a cruise.

Or she thinks that Kyle is booking the cruise and telling him he doesn't have money for it. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Here's the rest of that conversation. You can put money on it being some variation of THIS:

BankerMom: "YOU can't afford it son. You don't have the money and we are tapped out."
KarenKyle: "If you loved me, you'd support my channel."
BankerMom: "We've spent our life savings bailing you out and doing what you want for years now.
Give us some time. We're going broke bailing you out. How can we keep this up? "
KarenKyle: "Goddammit!!! You can be such a witch. I...
karenkyle.gif
bitchmom2.jpg

*Remember this was a 20 year old who was calling his Mother, who has done more for him than anybody and still does, a witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I clipped it and tried to enhance the audio and slow it down so you all don't have to give him another view. 🤣 It definitely sounds like "You don't have money for a... [unintelligible]"

Last edited:
  • Haha

I knew I heard her say something about money! And he cut that tit out quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I slowed SP voice down a bit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a life, our children lead.
That would work too 🤣
---

“I don’t have money for our children’s needs”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That fits. I kept thinking I was hearing "children" in there, which didn't make sense in the money context.

Unlike Kylie, I can admit if I'm wrong :LOL: It is odd how he quickly reaches to turn the camera off though.

• Haha
I wonder if he got Casey to agree to move in with him to split his bills because he said he was doing something on the first when he and Alexa were discussing the cruise. As far as the money thing I don’t think his mom was talking to Alexa just based on Alex’s face. It looks like she was talking to Kyle.
---
It kind of sounded like she said “we don’t have money for our children’s cruises.” 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.