Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about that statement from MiniMan: "I feel sorry for the people behind me."

That's simply the statement of a ridiculous and very transparent bottomfeeding loser. "I have ascended to such heights. I now feel 'sorry' for those below me.'?" It's a poser's statement from a clownish, imbecilic, infantile manbaby' who has flown coach 99.9% of the times he has ever flown __ including such standout airlines as Spirit and Southwest. 😂
I flew coach hundreds of times as a young man in high school, college and feel 'lucky' that we don't have to any longer. But I've never 'felt sorry' that someone else had to fly coach. Why? They're comfortable with it. It's a 5hr flight, not a flight circumnavigating the globe that lasts days. Sorry they don't get some airline food on a cafeteria tray? Good god.

His is the mind and that is the statement of someone vulgar, low class, crass and desperately wants people to feel he has 'arrived.' 😎

He grifted a ticket to Anaheim using that desperate doormat's father, and he feels sorry for those who aren't in 1st class? :ROFLMAO:

Puleeeeeeeeze' ___He doesn't 'feel sorry' for anyone. He simply wants those 'behind him' on an airplane to feel envious of him, for his stans to feed his ego by saying, "Oh Kyle you deserve it." "You're so lucky." 😂

That's all it is. He wants to feel some sense of being better than 'those people in coach.' And by that statement, he demonstrates clearly that he is actually less, far less, than they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm glad we have video footage of the first delayed flight in the history of aviation.

Good lord doofus, could you cry harder? He acts like a 3 hour flight delay is the worst thing that could ever happen to a person.

Imagine being the guy in the same row of the plane who has to listen to this moron talk into his camera the entire flight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Just thinking about that statement from MiniMan: "I feel sorry for the people behind me."

That's simply the statement of a ridiculous and very transparent bottomfeeding loser. "I have ascended to such heights. I now feel 'sorry' for those below me.'?" It's a poser's statement from a clownish, imbecilic, infantile manbaby' who has flown coach 99.9% of the times he has ever flown __ including such standout airlines as Spirit and Southwest. 😂
I flew coach hundreds of times as a young man in high school, college and feel 'lucky' that we don't have to any longer. But I've never 'felt sorry' that someone else had to fly coach. Why? They're comfortable with it. It's a 5hr flight, not a flight circumnavigating the globe that lasts days. Sorry they don't get some airline food on a cafeteria tray? Good god.

His is the mind and that is the statement of someone vulgar, low class, crass and desperately wants people to feel he has 'arrived.' 😎

He grifted a ticket to Anaheim using that desperate doormat's father, and he feels sorry for those who aren't in 1st class? :ROFLMAO:

Puleeeeeeeeze' ___He doesn't 'feel sorry' for anyone. He simply wants those 'behind him' on an airplane to feel envious of him, for his stans to feed his ego by saying, "Oh Kyle you deserve it." "You're so lucky." 😂

That's all it is. He wants to feel some sense of being better than 'those people in coach.' And by that statement, he demonstrates clearly that he is actually less, far less, than they are.
Just to add to this. Kyle is also the same guy that never cruises concierge.

Reactions: 13
Here's just a taste, a little sampling, of what gets posted when Pallo's censorship "TEAM" :ROFLMAO: isn't covering his fat ass on YouTube and the comments haven't had the old CreepyClownJerDADx3 'zap' treatment and they get posted.

You can imagine this and far worse is blasted at him on a daily basis. I'd estimate, convervatively, that 60%+ of the comments that come in to that fetid cesspool of a vlog are removed before seeing the light of day.
todd123.jpg

• Haha
How do you know Kylie doesn’t belong in first class? He puts his carry on under the seat in front of him. Well… 1. He couldn’t reach the overhead bin and 2. He didn’t need the leg room.

His claims that his family is not going to be landing in 2 hours. Kylie! Noone cares that your family is not going to be arriving.

Also kylie, no one at all was wondering if it smelled like weed outside!

If i had to sit next to him on that flight, i’d promise him that his camera would suffer it he spent the entire trip speaking into it.

lastly kylie! Do you have any idea how low class you come across as because all of you are crammed into the same room. Almost as if you all are white trash hicks! LOL!! Sorry not sorry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh! And he can’t pay the $599.00 to use the Admirals Club all year. But he can supposedly pay $700 to upgrade to first class one way. He can pay $500 on a whim for a PS5. Why is the $599 too much? Coz he didn’t pay the $700. Notice he said that after the upgrade his ticket cost $760 total. He wants us to believe his ticket was $60 before the upgrade. Sure Jan!

• Haha
im 22 minutes into this video, and still no actual content. All its been is him wandering around the airport, talking about how can't wait to sleep- oh, and by the way did he mention hes flying first class?? and the some B-Roll of clouds and fields from the airplane. Lets see what happens in the next 11 minutes 😳

For comparison, I watched PMMs latest video earlier. Hes in NYC, staying in a suite at the Plaza hotel. Went to FAO Schwartz, a broadway show, ate at Katz's, got to go into the Oak Room at the plaza where walt saw the painting that inspired the WDW castle. He was upbeat the whole time, kept saying he couldn't believe he gets to do this (appreciative) and just giving actual content to watch.
No doubt it's way better. A body in a coffin would be better. But, I have to say, if I were in the Plaza and saw a vlogger in there, I'd complain.
---
He was so out of his element in this video. You can tell he doesn’t belong in first class. He really trying to be a baller though. “I’m so happy to be back in first.” Said the DOUCHEBAAAYG of the century in his I’m better than you voice. Ugh, I wish I could just punch him in the face. 😂
View attachment 2512246

What a D-Bayg. Hey Kyle, let me know when you've actually paid for (and show receipts with your name on them and the full price) for a Business Class to Auckland. I'm not saying that to flex, just that we decided to do that because the flights are long, and we could afford to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wait a godamn Betty White Alabama minute. He pays $700 to upgrade to first class, but instead of paying for his own room he’s staying in his parents room in the same bed as his sister?

What the actual duck, they are both over 30 for fucks sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Adding to what a lot of you have said... he bought a $600 PS5 and nearly $800 upgrade for a one way flight.... so $1400. And he still doesn't have a coffee table or bar stools? Also, all of them are staying in one room? Alexa and Kyle could have had their own room just for the flight upgrade. How infuriating must this be to Casey who basically lives at the luxury apartment and has to eat on the floor. His priorities are insane. A 5 hour flight is not that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s mindlessly walking around?

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 3.14.40 PM.jpeg

Has this half wit ever walked around any other way?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He really should not be allowed to reply to comments.

View attachment 2512410
View attachment 2512411
Exactly. When someone reacted to 4 adults staying in one tiny room and he should've used the 1st class money to buy a better room, he just says "but we are one big happy family."

Well, it's not like he will use the shower more than once while they are there. Funny how they had the bigger better room when he went with Casey.

I don't know but I don't share hotel rooms anymore. I did with some friends 4 years ago in Vegas and I'll never do it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Once again, as always, this is the Inconsiderate Dwarf watching his MOTHER struggle with her luggage.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 3.38.34 PM.jpeg

---
And, am I crazy or did the little shithead take a shower and put his sweaty clothes back on?

I guess that’s the kind of thing you do when you don’t carry luggage.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Once again, as always, this is the Inconsiderate Dwarf watching his MOTHER struggle with her luggage.

View attachment 2512483
---
And, am I crazy or did the little shithead take a shower and put his sweaty clothes back on?

I guess that’s the kind of thing you do when you don’t carry luggage.
He probably did not shower. His HACK is washing his hair in the sink. IYKYK :D :D :D :D :D
---
He says planes cannot go backwards.

1697400709823.png

And it's a FUN FACT

1697400768257.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He was so out of his element in this video. You can tell he doesn’t belong in first class. He really trying to be a baller though. “I’m so happy to be back in first.” Said the DOUCHEBAAAYG of the century in his I’m better than you voice. Ugh, I wish I could just punch him in the face. 😂
My god in heaven, he actually filmed the fu*king seats like it's The Soverign's Throne at Westminster Abbey. 😂

OMFG! I just can't imagine enduring that little loudmouth son of a witch sitting in the seat next to me and yammering into that camera for 5 hours. That would be excruciating. I'd need noise cancelling earplugs or a similar headset to block him out and I'd be tempted to offer to pay someone to exchange seats with me or I'm afraid there'd be a few unfortunate "incidents"! 🤬 :ROFLMAO: At the very least he'd spend a LOT of the flight listening to me talk over him as he tried to film.

annoyed-face.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.