Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t her family work for American? So he didn’t have to splurge- he just had to do standby most likely.
Yes, Casey's father works for American.

He "believes" that it was a $700 upgrade.

003223.png

---
Poor Kyle isn't #hosted at HoJo's this trip. He has to pimp the discount code like other commoners. And are all 4 of them in the one room?
Yes, all 4 of them are crammed into one room. 🤣

He has that camera shoved in their face as soon as they arrive.

003226.png

There's no couch, so he's sharing a bed with Sister-Wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m getting caught up so I’m watching yesterday’s video, but these comments are killing me LOL 😂

IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0934.jpeg
IMG_0933.jpeg
IMG_0937.jpeg
IMG_0935.jpeg
IMG_0932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He thinks he can get into the Admiral's Club since he's FIRST CLASS (if you weren't aware that he's FIRST CLASS he's already mentioned it over a dozen times so far). Then he finds out he has to pay $79 and it looks like he's about to cry. Just like when he showed up late for breakfast and couldn't get in. Don't they know who HE is?
---
He believes that he's boarding FIRST on the plane with the other FIRST CLASS passengers.
003219.png

---
Here's where he throws all his clothes at the HoJo
003227.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm sure that they've tried, but it's clear he never listens. During his episodes, his family just sit there silently and wait for it to be over. He tweeted once calling his mom a "witch"... maybe that's when she tried to have a serious talk with him.

There's clearly no helping him. The only way is for his enablers to stop enabling him & bailing him out, and let him fail.
And change their phone numbers and address.
---
i know. So many like that are still up. Even though he somehow manages to delete other comments that he doesn't like. You would think he would be extra careful of the comments in a situation like this, we all know Casey said he treats her like a princess :rolleyes:
To him, he probably thinks she should read them and then be more like Taylor, not that it would be hurtful to Casey, but he's not even thinking of that at all.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 8
He fit all his clothes for this trip on the D23 backpack? He is going to be smelly towards the end of the trip when he recycles his unwashed clothing for another wear.
IMG_0263.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2511866

Since he's first class, he pre-ordered some head.

View attachment 2511868
My god. 30 years old and he sounds like some child who just discovered he gets a free meal (*airline food...say no more. 😂 ) on a grifted first class ticket. This is information he needs to disseminate to the fans he has left? Well, it may be news to Deby Sue. 😂 And he's standing next to a 'Slim Jim' display. That's just laugh out loud funny.
THIS is his 'content'? ___ No wonder that channel continues to sink like a rock. He isn't even the traveler who's the Idiot Abroad; he's the simpleton and domestic traveler who's just an Idiot.

And THAT is why THIS happens on a daily basis.
His Daily :poop: Dumps are hitting 'JoJo Numbers'
and fans are tuning out and the schlock he churns
out is mind numbingly stupid, uncreative, unhelpful,
and idiotic. And he's incapable of doing better.

It wasn't a SAD DAY, Squirt. It appears they were
delighted to see her go. That feeble attempt at
getting clicks just stunk up the whole place.
Little Casey Castle's 'fans' are still pissed at the
way you tit all over her for days while
pretending to be 'Taylor's BFF. It was all cringe. 😬
Sad Day, It’s Goodbye Already.
Ending A Fun Night Together At The Magic Kingdom

This tit show was about an hour and a half
past over before it began.

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop:Dump
189K subs. (*You'll reach that 1 million subs
in about 200 years at this pace. Way to go!

20K views in more than a day and a half.

That's worse than JoJo numbers.
And ratio'd all to hell .... even on a
Sat. night the hatters and meanies :LOL:
took the time to downvote this crap.

(y)1.4K ___ (n)2.3K

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"No one sitting next to me so that's clutch."

003210.png

A profound statement: "Feels like we're backpacking along backpacking across America in a way but first class style."

003216.png

Flying first class to go cram himself in a tiny hotel room at the HoJo with 4 adults and share a bed with his sister 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, Casey's father works for American.

He "believes" that it was a $700 upgrade.

View attachment 2511927
---

Yes, all 4 of them are crammed into one room. 🤣

He has that camera shoved in their face as soon as they arrive.

View attachment 2511941
There's no couch, so he's sharing a bed with Sister-Wife.
So Casey's come in handy again for HIM...the only reason she's still around. She's quite the useful fool.
And what a bleeping and tragic circus this is going to be. All of them in one hotel room like an Alabama homecoming. :LOL:

Jeeeeeeeeez'! Here Mommy and Sissy, let me help you. I'll film while you drag your beegs' down the hall.
Where the hell is ol' Creepy ClownJerDADx3? Is the Clown Car parked outside?
Gaddam' if a vacation to the Gaza Strip right now doesn't seem preferable to THIS growing nightmare.
screamingg.gif

ginger-get-the-popcorn (1).gif
And back to Disneyland to enjoy watching them walk / eat / look miserable and try to seem to be having a good time while he shoves that camera up their asses with each movement they make. Big Fun Time! Oh...sign me up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He believes that he's boarding FIRST on the plane with the other FIRST CLASS passengers.
HAHAHA. American has one of the worst boarding processes. There are like 42 reward classes, then people with handicaps, people whose dogs are handicapped, people who don't like candy, etc. And for some reason, when they announce they're going to board, everyone who is going to go on the next 5 flights pile into the hallway in the airport in a mass. Absolutely terrible.
---
Are people still trying to make this a word that folks use?
---
Flying first class to go cram himself in a tiny hotel room at the HoJo with 4 adults and share a bed with his sister 🤡
And you know he was probably texting all the time to them how he was in first class. bleeping blowhole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2511995

A profound statement: "Feels like we're backpacking along backpacking across America in a way but first class style."

View attachment 2511998

Especially since mini man is so short he has plenty of leg room. Probably was through his buddy pass though. Since nobody was sitting next to him sounds like there was first class availability.

Reactions: 6
caseydog.jpg

Did yours look like his?
caseysad.jpg

His is obedient, fetches and follows him with unquestioning loyalty. She's well trained.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.