Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed Alexa is either wearing Kyle’s or her own On Clouds in the IG post she just made with her outfit. She definitely knows how to angle the camera to make her look a lot different from the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle pretends that he paid for the first class upgrade and he actually even says it was "worth it." You shouldn't be saying if something's worth it or not if you didn't pay for it. He wants us to think he has so much money yet he spends 15 minutes walking as far away from the airport as he can get to lower his Lyft price. Rich people don't walk as far as they can while refreshing their Lyft app to see if they can get the price lowered. He's such a joke, he pretends he paid $700 to upgrade to First Class yet shares a room with his whole family?? I can't imagine two 30ish olds taking a morning dump in the same bathroom as their parents. The rooms at Howard Johnson in Anaheim were less than $200 a night. Not sure why Alexa can't afford her own room. We certainly know why Kyle can't. But I guess it's probably because she's supporting her idiot brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jojo is heading out to China in a few weeks meanwhile we get ground hog day with Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When someone is a fraud and they know it, they will nervously sweat. He clearly did not belong in first class and his “fake it ‘til you make it” attitude is catching up to him. It won’t be long before he has a real break down!
He's also sweating because he's outside his "safe" Disney bubble and says he gets timid in airports with his camera.

003235.png

There was that terrifying moment in an airport when someone confronted oar tough alpha male to ask what he was doing with that camera and Kylie says "um...j...j....just taking pitchers."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The red flaygs were everywhere!!! She should’ve totally dumped him then!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Kyle pretends that he paid for the first class upgrade and he actually even says it was "worth it." You shouldn't be saying if something's worth it or not if you didn't pay for it. He wants us to think he has so much money yet he spends 15 minutes walking as far away from the airport as he can get to lower his Lyft price. Rich people don't walk as far as they can while refreshing their Lyft app to see if they can get the price lowered. He's such a joke, he pretends he paid $700 to upgrade to First Class yet shares a room with his whole family?? I can't imagine two 30ish olds taking a morning dump in the same bathroom as their parents. The rooms at Howard Johnson in Anaheim were less than $200 a night. Not sure why Alexa can't afford her own room. We certainly know why Kyle can't. But I guess it's probably because she's supporting her idiot brother.
I think the whole family is financially supporting the parasitic dwarf and his sinking YouTube channel. That's why Alexa also had to stay at his dumpy unfurnished apartment on her last visit. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean the "Pallo-nesian resort." That weird family revolves their entire life (emotionally & financially) around the grifting idiot and his perpetual wants and needs. Alexa is what? 31 years old? And never had a boyfriend other than her weirdo brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Kyle pretends that he paid for the first class upgrade and he actually even says it was "worth it." You shouldn't be saying if something's worth it or not if you didn't pay for it.
That's like every vlogger who gets freebies though.
---
film the lavatory,
Seriously? Everyone on the plane must've thought he was going in there to film himself self-servicing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong. The last time he went to Disneyland didn't he make Daddy Clown drive him all the way to Chicago so he could fly into Orange county Airport because he didn't want to Uber so far from LAX? But he gets the opportunity to put his fat ass in First and he's happy to fly into LAX?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He's really spamming out the re-posts in his IG stories to show what a big time celebrity he is.

hes-a-star.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Most vloggers will admit when they're getting something for free though, unlike Kyle.
---
EXACTLY!! If Kyle is hosted or invited to an exclusive event he won't shut up about it but if he grifts something or does a sexy shower scene for someone to get something he never mentions it. He's a typical liar.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.