Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. When someone reacted to 4 adults staying in one tiny room and he should've used the 1st class money to buy a better room, he just says "but we are one big happy family."

Well, it's not like he will use the shower more than once while they are there. Funny how they had the bigger better room when he went with Casey.

I don't know but I don't share hotel rooms anymore. I did with some friends 4 years ago in Vegas and I'll never do it again.
We don't "share" hotel rooms anymore. We did that when we were in our 20's. Now we just book villas with multiple bedrooms or a whole house if we have a large group. He still lives (and acts) like he's in his early 20's.

Reactions: 18
He was so out of his element in this video. You can tell he doesn’t belong in first class. He really trying to be a baller though. “I’m so happy to be back in first.” Said the DOUCHEBAAAYG of the century in his I’m better than you voice. Ugh, I wish I could just punch him in the face. 😂
"I'm so happy to be back in FIRST"
"I feel sorry for the people behind ME"

What a little prick. 🤣

He's tying so hard to "own" the hatters, but at the same time turning off what's left of his loyal stans. The comments are a shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We don't "share" hotel rooms anymore. We did that when we were in our 20's. Now we just book villas with multiple bedrooms or a whole house if we have a large group. He still lives (and acts) like he's in his early 20's.
You're giving him far too much credit. He's little more than a middle schooler, rank, vulgar, impulsive, whiny and loudmouthed.
He has no taste, no class, no sense of decorum. He just wants, demands and whines. In short, he's a loser.

pigsty1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Kylie, people watch travel vloggers to see where they travel TO, not mundane claptrap on how they get there.

This blog is a useless shitshow. Go watch PMM, or, Molly, you won’t see them stumbling around an airport whining for 30 minutes.

You’ll never see a shot of them in an airplane bathroom. They know nobody gives a tit whatever make of car their Uber driver has.

Jesus Kyle, are you really telling us you put 24 hours a day into this horse tit?

Oh, and pack a bayyyg, that teenagers Hello Kitty backpack is not how adults pack their clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Kylie, people watch travel vloggers to see where they travel TO, not mundane claptrap on how they get there.

This blog is a useless shitshow. Go watch PMM, or, Molly, you won’t see them stumbling around an airport whining for 30 minutes.

You’ll never see a shot of them in an airplane bathroom. They know nobody gives a tit whatever make of car their Uber driver has.

Jesus Kyle, are you really telling us you put 24 hours a day into this horse tit?

Oh, and pack a bayyyg, that teenagers Hello Kitty backpack is not how adults pack their clothes.
Tell that to Adam the woo. I swear he does it for a rad write off. 30’minutes of video where he’s hemming and hawing around an airport for 5 hours. Snooze fest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot imagine how deadly dull life must be to anticipate with baited breath, watching some walk though an airport, whine and witch about a delayed flight, film his bleeping seat on a plane, film the lavatory, and film departing.
I stopped watching these horror shows long ago, and just the snippets and updates here are mind numbing. People actually find that entertaining?
That's horrifying and fascinating all at once.

Henry David Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Well, Pallo proves that on one level as he daily wanders about with that camera in tow, filming nothing, blabbering endlessly, accomplishing nothing but a continuous attempt to con new marks into sending him money and gifts. His stans, however, are a whole new world (forgive the pun) of desperation if that nightmare somehow enhances their lives, for then those lives are desperate indeed.

There's obvioiusly a legion of 'Deby Sues' 'Shauns' and 'Hulksters' out there willing to make excuses, willing to be willfully ignorant, to live in some delusion that Pallo has a 'wonderful life' worthy of their undivided attention and envy. It's both objectively interesting and just overwhelmingly sad.

Reactions: 9
I cannot imagine how deadly dull life must be to anticipate with baited breath, watching some walk though an airport, whine and witch about a delayed flight, film his bleeping seat on a plane, film the lavatory, and film departing.
I stopped watching these horror shows long ago, and just the snippets and updates here are mind numbing. People actually find that entertaining?
That's horrifying and fascinating all at once.

Henry David Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Well, Pallo proves that on one level as he daily wanders about with that camera in tow, filming nothing, blabbering endlessly, accomplishing nothing but a continuous attempt to con new marks into sending him money and gifts. His stans, however, are a whole new world (forgive the pun) of desperation if that nightmare somehow enhances their lives, for then those lives are desperate indeed.

There's obvioiusly a legion of 'Deby Sues' 'Shauns' and 'Hulksters' out there willing to make excuses, willing to be willfully ignorant, to live in some delusion that Pallo has a 'wonderful life' worthy of their undivided attention and envy. It's both objectively interesting and just overwhelmingly sad.
They're all shut-ins who never go anywhere and live vicariously through mini-squatch. These daily dumps are the PEAK excitement that they get in their lives.

Of course, all he thinks of is himself.
Flying makes you sweat? I must be flying incorrectly as I don't think I have ever broken a sweat. I guess I am just not as in shape as KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Flying makes you sweat? I must be flying incorrectly as I don't think I have ever broken a sweat. I guess I am just not as in shape as KP.
When someone is a fraud and they know it, they will nervously sweat. He clearly did not belong in first class and his “fake it ‘til you make it” attitude is catching up to him. It won’t be long before he has a real break down!

Reactions: 14
This is from Nate’s, most recent vlog, where he’s staying at The Plaza in NYC. Not only does he seem grateful for the experience, but he freely admits that he’ll probably never ever stay there again cause he can’t afford it. Kyle could never! He would sit there and brag about it and act like he was going to book another trip soon just to stay there. “Stay tuned.” Like he loves to say. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm glad we have video footage of the first delayed flight in the history of aviation.

Good lord doofus, could you cry harder? He acts like a 3 hour flight delay is the worst thing that could ever happen to a person.

Imagine being the guy in the same row of the plane who has to listen to this moron talk into his camera the entire flight
Lmfao 🤣 and he probably talks to himself when the camera is off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd get out my iPad and watch JoJo's videos.
Omg...how funny would that be?? If I ever saw him anywhere, I would totally go up to him and say "Hey..do you know where Jojo is? He is hands down my favorite vlogger! I would love to say hello!"
I would have to have someone filming his reaction! (I minored in theatre, and could totally pull this off!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg...how funny would that be?? If I ever saw him anywhere, I would totally go up to him and say "Hey..do you know where Jojo is? He is hands down my favorite vlogger! I would love to say hello!"
I would have to have someone filming his reaction! (I minored in theatre, and could totally pull this off!)
We just want to see him to tell him he's shorter in person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Kyle must be really short! Look at the difference in leg room between Kyle and his normal sized seat mate. Lol.
IMG_5719.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.