Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im 22 minutes into this video, and still no actual content. All its been is him wandering around the airport, talking about how can't wait to sleep- oh, and by the way did he mention hes flying first class?? and the some B-Roll of clouds and fields from the airplane. Lets see what happens in the next 11 minutes 😳

For comparison, I watched PMMs latest video earlier. Hes in NYC, staying in a suite at the Plaza hotel. Went to FAO Schwartz, a broadway show, ate at Katz's, got to go into the Oak Room at the plaza where walt saw the painting that inspired the WDW castle. He was upbeat the whole time, kept saying he couldn't believe he gets to do this (appreciative) and just giving actual content to watch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jeeeeeeeeez'! Here Mommy and Sissy, let me help you. I'll film while you drag your beegs' down the hall.
Where the hell is ol' Creepy ClownJerDADx3? Is the Clown Car parked outside?

Gaddam' if a vacation to the Gaza Strip right now doesn't seem preferable to THIS growing nightmare. View attachment 2512003

View attachment 2511999 And back to Disneyland to enjoy watching them walk / eat / look miserable and try to seem to be having a good time while he shoves that camera up their asses with each movement they make. Big Fun Time! Oh...sign me up! 😂
Ol' creepy JerBear arrives. Here's a view of oar room.

003231.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
How many freaking times will he take his glasses off and on??? Must have taken lessons from Michael kay

• Haha
Ol' creepy JerBear arrives. Here's a view of oar room.

View attachment 2512030

OMFG! Can you imagine it? Two 30 year old "children" 😂 shacked up with their parents in a bleeping little hotel room in Anaheim?
kill-myself.gif

The two 30 year olds, Brother and Sister couple 😬 I suppose sharing a bed!?

God in heaven, these freaks are just beyond creepy and weird.
It's the Saulkville white trash version of this:

pallotreee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
--Flies first class: "LONG day of delays"
--Been 4 months since a cruise: "sad time"

Cry harder you big whiner! Jesus Christ.
Oh Kyle, you poor unfortunate poor person. If only Peter and Moose were here to defend you and tell the hatters that you are a baller in disguise.

BTW Kyle, in the time you have cried and whined about all the "big things" that didn't happen in 2023 we have booked two cruises, two trips to Anaheim (one is for RunDisney and the other 21 Royal, no judging) and a trip to London. Now please tell us how you are much better off than us.

• Haha
" You want me on a cruise, you have to pay for me!" no job/ no cruise.
---
Yes, Casey's father works for American.

He "believes" that it was a $700 upgrade.

View attachment 2511927
---

Yes, all 4 of them are crammed into one room. 🤣

He has that camera shoved in their face as soon as they arrive.

View attachment 2511941

There's no couch, so he's sharing a bed with Sister-Wife.
" Oh hi Kyle ( there goes the vacation}.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_1408.png

“I’m so sweaty from flying and really need to take a shower.”

Immediately goes to room and jumps on the bed he and sister wife will be sharing! Guess he figures they’ll be getting sweaty in it together anyway.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We stayed at the Grand Californian the last time we were at Disneyland and it was well worth it for the comfort and convenience.
And why in the world isn't Mr. $350K a year treating his parents and sister to their own suites there? Hmmm? 😂

It would maximize their grand family vacation to Disneyland and that would be pocket change for Daddy Whorebucks' Kyle! 🤭

Very puzzling:
home.jpg

---
View attachment 2512145

“I’m so sweaty from flying and really need to take a shower.”

Immediately goes to room and jumps on the bed he and sister wife will be sharing! Guess he figures they’ll be getting sweaty in it together anyway.
That's Kyle's equivalent to a dog pissing on a sidewalk to mark his territory.
Got to get your stink on it.
dogpiss.gif
Only Kyle isn't this cute, talented or entertaining. 😂
piss.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
He feels bad for the little people in coach

1697390919518.png

---
Follow the signs to Baayyyyggage claim

1697391171177.png

• Haha
He feels bad for the little people in coach

View attachment 2512174
He's flown standard 1st class only twice as far as I know, and the stupid little panhandler grifted both and someone else picked up the lion's share of any cost. Every other time he's flown it was coach. THAT, I suppose, is why he always feels so sorry for himself 99% of the time he flies.

He really does have the mindset of a delusional and vulgar materialistic teenage imbecile.

I'll bet he feels 'sorry' for all the people at the Grand Californian who don't have their whole family of 4 piled into one room so they can experience the closeness. 😂
Calling him a silly preening idiot is an insult to silly preening idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow already on page two. i would like to ask a serious question though, only because i'm one of those that wants to see the good in all people? why hasn't anyone had the balls to have a serious intervention with him? i'm not talking about his "fans" (AKA Yes men/women) but his family, his friends? to me it seems that they are doing more harm than good by coddling and enabling this type of behavior, by paying for his expenses. but meh maybe that's just me.
Poor Kyle isn't #hosted at HoJo's this trip. He has to pimp the discount code like other commoners. And are all 4 of them in the one room?
He said the HoJo are “partners of the channel” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He was so out of his element in this video. You can tell he doesn’t belong in first class. He really trying to be a baller though. “I’m so happy to be back in first.” Said the DOUCHEBAAAYG of the century in his I’m better than you voice. Ugh, I wish I could just punch him in the face. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.