Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that these ones might be bots too. A chain that he didn't carefully look into because he's so desperate but hasn't had time to hide the comment yet.

View attachment 2517511
That's a common type of scam on YouTube. One bot will say how someone changed their life by investing their money, then the rest of the replies (also bots) will ask for the person's name to feign a lot of interest. Then they set up a fake Instagram profile using that fake name for people to search for, who fall victim to the scam.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if he's started or always been buying comments. Buying views and comments is much less risky than buying subscribers, which can get you quickly banned on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god, the midget is totally manic and unhinged in today's dump. Even by the end of the vlog, Clown JerBear looks completely done with him and looks like he's questioning his entire life.

2 more Disneyland vlogs coming after this!
It is 2015 all over again. Trapped in that small room with him.
---
Man... The Pallo Clowns at Disneyland tit show is killin' it, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Well, who wouldn't want to see him grift off his parents,
treat his mother like tit, and watch him and sister-wife
eat. Riveting content! Then back to shack up in one
bedroom at a Howard Johnsons. You can't put a price on
entertainment like that.
View attachment 2517493
He really got an ass burning ratio for yesterday's Kyle :poop: Pile.

Riding EVERY Ride At Disney’s California
Adventure In One Day: We Got SOAKED!

View attachment 2517501
Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Ratio.
189K subscribers
JoJo at 1.44 Million subs.
[Hey Squirt! JoJo's going to China.
Maybe to compete you could get
your parents to take you to P.F. Chang's
in Anaheim and pay for everything
while you videotape yourself eating.
It's pretty nice! You're welcome.]
And, as promised, here's your Daily Ratio:
(y)2.7K ___ (n)3.7K
Way to go! Winning!
Good week to be at Disny World. Kyle free. I hope Casey is enjoying her vacation. Maybe she will find someone special.

• Haha
Whenever his family is around, their energy level goes down substantially after 2 or more days around the insufferable toddler. And by end of their visits, they look absolutely miserable and just eager to just get back home. He must take so much energy out of everyone around him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My god, the midget is totally manic and unhinged in today's dump. Even by the end of the vlog, Clown JerBear looks completely done with him and looks like he's questioning his entire life.

2 more Disneyland vlogs coming after this!
As I've stated many times, I can't even hate watch those nauseating vids. Just watching a snippet here at Tattle is a challenge. The sound of that high, pitched elf-like voice is enough to make me wince and reach for the mute button.

Even with a child, parents have to set limits, something the Pallo's never did or never enforced with that off the hook and unhinged dwarf. Now they're suffering the consequences. Can you imagine that THIS horror scenario is a great vacation for THEM?
I imagine at their age they'd have liked a Caribbean cruise alone, a trip to a resort in the Rockies, the Smokies, hell, anywhere, ALONE. But we've seen even that is not possible if he gets wind of it. Think of the mother & sister trip to NY to see a play. He found out, invited himself vlogged the tit out of it to help himself, and got it all paid for by poor ol' Mom....again. He's a bum and he always will be.

I'm torn a bit. One part says they created the creature and they deserve it. The other sees a women who was the primary bread winner, was stuck with a literal clown as a husband and two small kids, both weirdos and the son a sickly, bizzarro runt who grew little, physically, emotionally and intellectually (a spoiled sad little kid who grew to be a rotten adult and human being) , and she had to work to provide the lion's share of the support for the family with those burdens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a common type of scam on YouTube. One bot will say how someone changed their life by investing their money, then the rest of the replies (also bots) will ask for the person's name to feign a lot of interest. Then they set up a fake Instagram profile using that fake name for people to search for, who fall victim to the scam.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if he's started or always been buying comments. Buying views and comments is much less risky than buying subscribers, which can get you quickly banned on YouTube.
I've noticed that these types of comments only seem to pop up when a video he expects to have a lot of views flops (like the first few videos of a cruise) or he's having a rough month of engagement. He must be freaking out now that Jojo had some videos performing better than his. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG I am at work and literally had to lower my volume with all his screaming. You hear no one else screaming like a little girl on the ride.

1697642526614.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever his family is around, their energy level goes down substantially after 2 or more days around the insufferable toddler. And by end of their visits, they look absolutely miserable and just eager to just get back home. He must take so much energy out of everyone around him.
You know they need, as I said above, a vacation from HIM. That would do them more good than anything. If they ever were able to arrange one, it would have to be kept as secret as the nuclear codes the president gets daily or he'd insist they take him so he could vlog it ___ aka: RUIN IT.

And they just seem incapable of standing up to him, evidently fearful of him spiraling out of control and acting out crazily in some manner.
He really has them under this little meaty thumb.

You know they need, as I said above, a vacation from HIM. That would do them more good than anything. If they ever were able to arrange one, it would have to be kept as secret as the nuclear codes the president gets daily or he'd insist they take him so he could vlog it ___ aka: RUIN IT.

And they just seem incapable of standing up to him, evidently fearful of him spiraling out of control and acting out crazily in some manner.
He really has them under this little meaty thumb.
Notice we have not seen Uncle Sean and family for quite sometime.

Reactions: 9
---

Good week to be at Disny World. Kyle free. I hope Casey is enjoying her vacation. Maybe she will find someone special.
Don't get too excited. Pretty sure he's already back or on his way. Alexa left CA 15 hours ago.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed any Disney or Universal content with Craig Dennis commenting is from people buying views. That goes for creators of Kyle’s size and small creators. He’s only in the comments of the people who have suspicious view activity.

Goes by @weaselijavelin9443. His responses are always similar and something like this.

“my name is Craig Dennis I watch both your videos all the time. Happy Friday”.

To make it seem genuine it auto populates the persons name and date to make it seem more authentic. I’m convinced this is a bot.
i dont know. Ive seen him vary his comments sometimes like "what is your favorite ride at magic kingdom?" or "what is your favorite food at epcot?" things like that. I get the impression hes a real person, maybe with autism or some kind of special needs that just likes disney. I've seen him pretty much just on Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 4
I can just imagine... it's the 2nd day of their "vacation" and he never shuts up, always screaming & begging for stuff, always having meltdowns and tantrums, always carrying that phallic-shaped camera around and shoving it in everyone's face. And to be trapped in that tiny HoJo room with him :sick: I'd look miserable and ready to go home too.

Not sure why the clown posse continue to subject themselves to this, rather than just take a vacation without him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i dont know. Ive seen him vary his comments sometimes like "what is your favorite ride at magic kingdom?" or "what is your favorite food at epcot?" things like that. I get the impression hes a real person, maybe with autism or some kind of special needs that just likes disney. I've seen him pretty much just on Disney vloggers.
Most of them have all bought views at some point so it wouldn’t be surprising that the bot shows up. He’s in theme park vloggers comments for both Disney & Universal.

The responses are always very much template like.

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine... it's the 2nd day of your "vacation" and he never shuts up, always screaming, always having meltdowns and tantrums, always carrying that phallic-shaped camera around and shoving it in everyone's face. I'd look miserable and ready to go home too.

Not sure why the clown posse continue to subject themselves to this, rather than just take a vacation without him.
It would be too funny if one of the family " accidentally " dropped that camera from the balcony of their hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Again, the stuff of nightmares!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He just starts signing and dancing for the camera at 2:50

1697643481294.png

---
It would be too funny if one of the family " accidentally " dropped that camera from the balcony of their hotel room.
Better from Club Level at the HoJo.

Reactions: 5
WTF is a PoyBoy?! bleeping dumbass mf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
man, just these little clips are nauseating me. a 30 year old man prancing around disney saying he has to poo?? or talking about how it smells like poo? i live with 2 preteen boys, and its not even that bad!!! LOL
Kyle- the way to "own the haters" isn't by exaggerating everything we call you out on.... it's by improving so much that you make us say "hmmm- maybe we were wrong about him!"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.