Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well..... "Kyle will be making an apology video...blah, blah. ..." View attachment 2516584
I took a minute and ran the name 'Arthur Pallo' through a couple of U.S. search programs, very good ones that mine the ID search very deeply, and came up with only a few 'Arthur Pallos' and they were in Tennessee, CA, and N.C. They were 83, 79, and 45 years old in that order. Other names were close (middle names and slight variations) but nothing close to this troll.
There is little to no online matching social media presence and this 'X' account only appeared in Sept.
View attachment 2516585
I've grown so very skeptical over the years about that kind of trolling and live by the old maxim: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." 👈
So......
View attachment 2516582________nailed it! 🤭
Half brother Ryan's middle name is Arthur. Maybe an old relative's name??
---
tit! I wanted him to be real

Reactions: 8
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif
Looks to be an old burner account then. It has been standing by to be used since September. :ROFLMAO:
"Time b issue" for Grifty the Midget because he has to spend it undertaking these pretty obvious and lame trolls to "...own the hatters and meanies." Oh, and he needs time to play CoD, of course. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The weirdest family (by far) on Disney Property. Two grandparents and two idiots.

Fake First Class, Howard Johnson, & Alcohol.

The PALLO M.O.

Reactions: 14
Well..... "Kyle will be making an apology video...blah, blah. ..." View attachment 2516584
I took a minute and ran the name 'Arthur Pallo' through a couple of U.S. search programs, very good ones that mine the ID search very deeply, and came up with only a few 'Arthur Pallos' and they were in Tennessee, CA, and N.C. They were 83, 79, and 45 years old in that order. Other names were close (middle names and slight variations) but nothing close to this troll.
There is little to no online matching social media presence and this 'X' account only appeared in Sept.
View attachment 2516585
I've grown so very skeptical over the years about that kind of trolling and live by the old maxim: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." 👈
So......
View attachment 2516582________nailed it! 🤭
Nothing a little LexisNexis couldn't handle! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like Ger-bear could definitely be on one of Chris Hansen’s shows…. “Hey Ger-bear, take a seat” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This turkey has 17K views in half a day. P I T I F U L!

Perhaps lay off the laughable sock puppets and
troll accounts MiniMan, ease up on pretending to
be a soldier Squirt and pay more attention
to content.
OH...btw. Giving people longer vids won't work.
Serving them bigger plates of tit instead of smaller
ones is NOT an improvement. OK? You're welcome.
Riding EVERY Ride At Disney’s California
Adventure In One Day: We Got SOAKED!

You and that gruesome clown rally ARE
all wet, but not in the way you think.
Do better...oh, sorry, it's obvious by now
you can't .
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
189K subscriber

(*JoJo at 1,440,000 subscribers)
OH, and he's going to China and has been all around
the world this year. I know you're happy for him.
Well, you've been to the beach, some little cruises close to Fla
and Disneyland ___and Target.
Well, there's the Chinese pavillion at Epcot. You
could film yourself slopping down some chicken chow mein
and that would be just like traveling to China like JoJo, huh? :ROFLMAO:

Remember this pic. He only had 1 million subs
waaaay back then.
You'll have one too, oh, in the year 3000. Good luck.
jjw.jpg

• Haha
IMG_0292.jpeg

Also did they ride Soarin' today? Caught a comment earlier today they did not.

• Haha
Saw this on reddit and it reminded me of Kyle. Granted, I'd never give him that much credit for anything. He just happens to do a bunch of these things on accident and it's probably helped him.

1697595315144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They rode Soarin’. He didn’t include footage of it.
The reason, I suppose, poor ol' Mom and CaseyCringe don't want to ride it: :ROFLMAO:
I would actually hate for either to have severe kenetosis, aka: motion sickness, and
be tricked to get on that ride. It could be very nausea-inducing. On the upside,
if either threw up all over Kyle it wouldn't be a total loss. :sick:🤮
Casey or MOM turning toward Kyle: "Oh...my tummy. Here Kyle___"
200w (86).gif

soarin.jpg
🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.