Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine... it's the 2nd day of your "vacation" and he never shuts up, always screaming, always having meltdowns and tantrums, always carrying that phallic-shaped camera around and shoving it in everyone's face. I'd look miserable and ready to go home too.

Not sure why the clown posse continue to subject themselves to this, rather than just take a vacation without him.
It's as if they balk at taking that trip alone (or doing much of anything for themselves which does not include him) for fear that, when he finds out, they'll have triggered him and have to listen to his incessant whine, guilt tripping them and his anger. He seems to have them completely 'buffaloed' and they have spent a lifetime giving in to him.

Some parents find it easier to give in to such a kid, but it's a huge mistake. His mother working to keep it all going at home, the father a literal clown and, I suppose, they just gave up early and gave into the little child with health problems and, in doing so, they're reaping the whirlwind of crazy he is today.

I mentioned some old acquaintences I worked with professionally who had one son who had a speech impediment__ He stuttered. Both parents were very high powered corporate people, provided him with the best speech therapists, and after boarding schools for their son to getting him into a very good private college, he flunked out, had guilt tripped them all his life and returned home to continue just that: "I'm handicapped. I didn't ask to be born..blah, blah, blah." and they just gave and gave (and gave up, finding it easier than dealing with a man-baby extraordinaire) and he took and took. They provided luxury sports cars, all the travel he wanted, spending funds and his down time was partying and laying by the pool playing video games.
Although we don't have any contact now, I have no doubt he's still right there because he had NO incentive to do better. ___ Pallo is a perfect, although much lower class example, of the same scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know they need, as I said above, a vacation from HIM. That would do them more good than anything. If they ever were able to arrange one, it would have to be kept as secret as the nuclear codes the president gets daily or he'd insist they take him so he could vlog it ___ aka: RUIN IT.

And they just seem incapable of standing up to him, evidently fearful of him spiraling out of control and acting out crazily in some manner.
He really has them under this little meaty thumb.
It was telling when he was having that bizarre manic breakdown on the Skyliner. The mom & sister looked terrified to say a word, as if they thought he might toss them from the gondola. The fact that they are so fearful of him indicates that they know how out of control he can get. We already know that he has full-blown conversations with himself online. That is not a stable person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
man, just these little clips are nauseating me. a 30 year old man prancing around disney saying he has to poo?? or talking about how it smells like poo? i live with 2 preteen boys, and its not even that bad!!! LOL
Kyle- the way to "own the haters" isn't by exaggerating everything we call you out on.... it's by improving so much that you make us say "hmmm- maybe we were wrong about him!"
That is literally all we're asking. Maybe he (or they as in the whole family) are incapable seeing this. You can be a grifter and not get called out on all of this crap if you just act normal.

Reactions: 6
So, Kyle and his family went to Disneyland and were cramed into a 2 bedroom suite at the Howard Johnson, while PMM had a 1 bedroom suite in the Plaza in NYC.

• Haha
They were recently in the vlog when he last went to Wisconsin and Uncle Sean still wanted nothing to do with him.

Like father, like son.
The little Mini Loaf Fruitcake didn't roll far from the Clown Fruitcake Factory there. :ROFLMAO:

monkyesee.gif

You don't have to look far to see where the loser, miming man-baby fool and buffoon got his schtick. And when you look at MOM Pallo, you're looking at a future Casey if she's stupid enough, she is, to marry man-baby Kyle. She will be primary bread winner, caretaker, servant and handmaiden to him ___ and what few looks she has now (and, to be honest, she has only a little to lose) will be worn away quickly by the stress and the burden to which she's hitched her proverbial wagon.

Reactions: 9
That is literally all we're asking. Maybe he (or they as in the whole family) are incapable seeing this. You can be a grifter and not get called out on all of this crap if you just act normal.
I don't think that Pallo's antics are necessarily an "act." I think there's something very seriously wrong with him and he's not capable of 'acting normal.' People with personality disorders do get worse with age if left untreated. We see all of his old tweets, we see how he was in his older vlogs, etc. I do think sometimes he exaggerates behaviors, such as making his eating even more disgusting to "own the hatters."

2023-06-24 10_42_58-My First Visit To The NEW Minion Land_ A Walking Tour And Trying Some WEIR...png

He's incapable of handling any kind of criticism. In the first video that Casey appears in, she mentions how she never would have dated him if she knew how he eats. After she said that, he picked up a piece of pizza and mashed it all over his mouth in front of her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So, Kyle and his family went to Disneyland and were cramed into a 2 bedroom suite at the Howard Johnson, while PMM had a 1 bedroom suite in the Plaza in NYC.
Kyle and his family did not have a two-bedroom suite at the Howard Johnson. They had a one regular room that had two beds not sure if they were double beds or queen beds but it was not a suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle and his family did not have a two-bedroom suite at the Howard Johnson. They had a one regular room that had two beds not sure if they were double beds or queen beds but it was not a suite.
Isn't it funny how they are not showing them getting up in the morning like he normally vlogs?

• Haha
He just starts signing and dancing for the camera at 2:50
He was saying in Monday's dump how he used to be so obnoxious in 2015 when they last went to Disneyland. And says how he's "grown so much" since then. Yet here he is, acting exactly the same. @onechanz you should make a 2015 versus 2023 version of his family Disneyland trip to show how much he's "grown." 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
interesting!
---
Shouldn’t it be signed X?
As always, seeing is believing. Twitter.com will still send you to 'X' but my skeptical ol' self still says, "The proof is in the pudding." and I'm still yawning at the whole scenario with 'Arthur.'
As I mentioned yesterday, a couple of minutes with that name put in a couple of very good ID search platforms returned only 3 people with the exact first and last name. One was 83, one 79 and the last 45. There were other variations with a middle name and close surnames.
And no social media accts. other than 'X' ...which was created only last month___ so, again, I won't hold my breath, but I'll be delighted IF it's legitimate. Otherwise it's just another lame and silly sock puppet account from Mini Cyclops.

Damn. I was hoping today was the day he forever stopped vlogging. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.
Yeah, we wish. I watch some cruise vloggers and there's a couple (Griff and Alyssa) who said a year ago they were quitting YouTube if they didn't get to 100k subs by the end of last year. Of course, with 71k they're still at it.
---
You know they need, as I said above, a vacation from HIM. That would do them more good than anything. If they ever were able to arrange one, it would have to be kept as secret as the nuclear codes the president gets daily or he'd insist they take him so he could vlog it ___ aka: RUIN IT.

And they just seem incapable of standing up to him, evidently fearful of him spiraling out of control and acting out crazily in some manner.
He really has them under this little meaty thumb.
I wonder if on the way home, they all stop somewhere and just relax.

As always, seeing is believing. Twitter.com will still send you to 'X' but my skeptical ol' self still says, "The proof is in the pudding." and I'm still yawning at the whole scenario with 'Arthur.'
As I mentioned yester, a couple of minutes with that name put in a couple of very good ID search platforms returned only 3 people with the exact first and last name. One was 83, one 79 and the last 45. There were other variations with a middle name and close surnames.
And no social media accts. other than 'X' ...which was created only last month___ so, again, I won't hold my breath, but I'll be delighted IF it's legitimate. Otherwise it's just another lame and silly sock puppet account from Mini Cyclops.
I also wasn't able to locate any references to an 'Arthur Pallo' existing.

I'm very skeptical of this, and would recommend you all be so too. I'm thinking it's a Pallo stan trying to troll the 'hatters' by playing off the Frank allegation (which I do think is more plausible). Basically an attempt to muddy the waters.

Reactions: 16
she mentions how she never would have dated him if she knew how he eats. After she said that, he picked up a piece of pizza and mashed it all over his mouth in front of her.
And she's been lowering herself and her standards since.

Reactions: 10
I also wasn't able to locate any references to an 'Arthur Pallo' existing.

I'm very skeptical of this, and would recommend you all be so too. I'm thinking it's a Pallo stan trying to troll the 'hatters' by playing off the Frank allegation (which I do think is more plausible). Basically an attempt to muddy the waters.
Imagine at 5:00, if anything: "HAHAHAHA I owned the hatters' and meanies. Y'all are so owned. HAHAHAH You fell for it."
If it's a burner acct., he's just owning himself by wasting time, one thing he's very good at doing, and it's forgotten in a nanosecond. He's accomplished what he's accomplished at doing ____ NOTHING. :ROFLMAO:

Uhh.. NOPE! :cool:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.