Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As always, seeing is believing. Twitter.com will still send you to 'X' but my skeptical ol' self still says, "The proof is in the pudding." and I'm still yawning at the whole scenario with 'Arthur.'
As I mentioned yesterday, a couple of minutes with that name put in a couple of very good ID search platforms returned only 3 people with the exact first and last name. One was 83, one 79 and the last 45. There were other variations with a middle name and close surnames.
And no social media accts. other than 'X' ...which was created only last month___ so, again, I won't hold my breath, but I'll be delighted IF it's legitimate. Otherwise it's just another lame and silly sock puppet account from Mini Cyclops.
Not a whole lot of 20-something "Arthur's" left around anymore. That name died a precipitous death around the mid-1960s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine at 5:00, if anything: "HAHAHAHA I owned the hatters' and meanies. Y'all are so owned. HAHAHAH You fell for it."
If it's a burner acct., he's just owning himself by wasting time, one thing he's very good at doing, and it's forgotten in a nanosecond. He's accomplished what he's accomplished at doing ____ NOTHING. :ROFLMAO:

Uhh.. NOPE! :cool:
If it turns out it is a kylie burner account, it will worsen his image even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it turns out it is a kylie burner account, it will worsen his image even more.
Comparing the writing styles of Arthur with Moose/Peter/Kyle does not match. I don't think it's a mini-man burner account.

I think it's a young person (teens/early 20s) who legitimately doesn't like Pallo and is just trying to troll, or it's a stan whose attempting to "own" the hatters. Let's see what happens at 5 PM.

Reactions: 12
As an aside, Kyle’s gay instagram twin also posted his Halloween costume. Let’s just say he puts a bit more effort into a lot of stuff than Kyle does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That looks like Kyle's illegitimate child with Stud Muffin Kevin, who's apparently come back in time to make sure his dads get together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just imagine... it's the 2nd day of their "vacation" and he never shuts up, always screaming & begging for stuff, always having meltdowns and tantrums, always carrying that phallic-shaped camera around and shoving it in everyone's face. And to be trapped in that tiny HoJo room with him :sick: I'd look miserable and ready to go home too.

Not sure why the clown posse continue to subject themselves to this, rather than just take a vacation without him.
I'm curious how much of it is for the camera though. I'd be interested in seeing if he's a bit more "normal" when it's turned off. I'm sure he's still annoying and constantly asking for things and acting like a demanding, over-privileged and coddled child...but I wonder if he stops hamming up his reactions, wooing everywhere, blabbering and dancing and skipping and all of that junk.
---
interesting!
---

Shouldn’t it be signed X?
The X rebrand has, as expected, been a mess. Half of everything they have on there is still listed as twitter or tweet. Wouldn't be surprising if their form emails still say Twitter.

That said, I am still very very skeptical of "Arthur." Anyone with a stronger stomach than myself want to run through some of the family videos celebrating grammy and grampy and see if he's there? Could always been on the other side of the family tree, but eh....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm curious how much of it is for the camera though. I'd be interested in seeing if he's a bit more "normal" when it's turned off. I'm sure he's still annoying and constantly asking for things and acting like a demanding, over-privileged and coddled child...but I wonder if he stops hamming up his reactions, wooing everywhere, blabbering and dancing and skipping and all of that junk.
While it's not completely off camera, when we've seen him in things like other people's livestream (ShipLife, JoJo, etc.) he does seem to be a bit more subdued with the constant WOOOOOing, blabbering, and clown antics.

When he's not filming his "art" I've noticed:

• He tries really hard to act "tough" and "cool." You can tell he's really feeling himself.
  • When ShipLife walked up on him at the bar on a cruise, he was complaining and whining about how it was taking too long to get his drink.
  • He gets very uncomfortable around groups of unfamiliar people, especially other men, and always takes off on his own.
  • He still WOOO's when he gets excited, especially around alcohol.

Seems like his core personality is the same (big ego, entitled, demanding) but the annoying clown antics are definitely hammed up for the vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
While it's not completely off camera, when we've seen him in things like other people's livestream (ShipLife, JoJo, etc.) he does seem to be slightly more subdued with the constant WOOOOOing, blabbering, and clown antics.

When he's not filming his "art" I've noticed:

• He tries really hard to act "tough" and "cool." You can tell he's really feeling himself.
  • When ShipLife walked up on him at the bar on a cruise, he was complaining and whining about how it was taking too long to get his drink.
  • He gets very uncomfortable around groups of people, especially other men, and always takes off on his own.

Seems like his core personality is the same off camera (entitled, demanding) but the annoying clown antics are definitely hammed up for the camera.
The sighting of him at bingo on the cruise ship will never not be one of my favorite posts from 50+ pages of Pallo snark. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And yet, there's a sizable percentage of KP super fans who watch this & think Kyle's a lovable little rascal. Of course, these are the same people who have an unnatural interest in all things Disney, so it definitely tracks
"A lovable little rascal" OMG I laughed out loud at that one! :LOL:

Hey when's the Oogie Boogie vlog coming? If nothing else it'll be good for hyper time and our opportunity to catch epic screenshots. And expect the usual number of comments, "I'm confused, when did you go to this?", "Are these vlogs posted out of order?" etc etc as if it really makes a difference in these stans' lives.

Reactions: 7
The sighting of him at bingo on the cruise ship will never not be one of my favorite posts from 50+ pages of Pallo snark. LOL
That's one of my favorites too. 😂 Another favorite being the sighting of him at Blizzard Beach with Casey.

003349.png

And the next day the vlog came out, and it was spot on with his grandpa swim trunks pulled up to his man boobs and 360 degree selfie stick. I'm sure he was a complete dick to the cast members.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lolol (1).gif
One subscriber and NO content and created at the end of Sept. of this year.
And I'm seeing NO great resemblance here in a side by side from X and YouTube.
I'd like to be wrong, but at this point: "Still an NO from me dawg."

WH_pZuaMT9K4WTVd1VcIRTA=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
ap4.jpg

Arthur Pallo
@ArthurPallo1 subscriberNo videos

Subscribe

HOME
PLAYLISTS
CHANNELS
ABOUT
This channel doesn't have any content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.