Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect fit for OR Boy

1697598441184.png

---
He didn't call this for the screenshot today. Goodnight my friends. He's such a DUMBASS

1697599023323.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
An abnormally large amount of comments saying a similar phrase on the same type of video that JoJo got more views than Kyle last week. Nothing suspicious about that, right?

Oh he told people at the end to write that in the comments? Yeah, 4x his usual commenter definitely watched his entire vlog yesterday. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how he does not pronounce the name of the attraction (Radiator Springs Racers) and simply calls it the “Cars” ride:
IMG_7037.jpeg

Remember how he butchered it back in 2015? “Radiator RadiaSHUR Springs Racers” 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's shows remarkable desperation when a vlogger buys bot views, responses or subscribers. Personally, I hope MiniMan, whose desperation is showing everywhere, from the obvious buying of bot views and responses to the intensity and increase of his flailing sock puppets at 'X,' because it often leads to a quick ban of the channel and it total removal by YouTube. YouTube has a zero tolerance policy for spam and third-party apps and services, so when you get your likes and subscribers from bots or from "sub4sub" exchanges, they can pick up on it fairly quickly and take immediate action if they see fit, thus often you'll get banned.

Buying views / responses / subs might provide a short-term impression of success by inflating the counts, it won't result in real views or engagements and it is, of course, a fraud committed on those who do drop by.
YouTube and other online sites take a very, very dim view of that tactic, especailly with subs, (buying views is less risky but not without risk) and will take action to end it because it really makes the platform look bad. Such attempts can also be easily detected by YouTube, they are often reported by critics of the person and even by competitors of the vlogger, and can swiftly result in your account getting banned or removed altogether. So, MiniMan, stick with just buying 'views' and 'responses'...... much less risk. Still, it would be nice if they torch you and your channel. (fingers crossed) You're welcom.

So DO carry on Grifty. I'm sure they will never catch YOU. :ROFLMAO:
You're THE Kyle Pantload... YouTube wouldn't dare ban you.
popcorn n.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He says they are walking where Walt walked 100 years ago - NO. Walt bought the land in 1953 - Math b hard.

1697640212080.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has to go poop, you guys'es.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed any Disney or Universal content with Craig Dennis commenting is from people buying views. That goes for creators of Kyle’s size and small creators. He’s only in the comments of the people who have suspicious view activity.

Goes by @weaselijavelin9443. His responses are always similar and something like this.

“my name is Craig Dennis I watch both your videos all the time. Happy Friday”.

To make it seem genuine it auto populates the persons name and date to make it seem more authentic. I’m convinced this is a bot.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Man... The Pallo Clowns at Disneyland tit show is killin' it, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Well, who wouldn't want to see him grift off his parents,
treat his mother like tit, and watch him and sister-wife
eat. Riveting content! Then back to shack up in one
bedroom at a Howard Johnsons. You can't put a price on
entertainment like that.
lol-laugh.gif

He really got an ass burning ratio for yesterday's Kyle :poop: Pile.

Riding EVERY Ride At Disney’s California
Adventure In One Day: We Got SOAKED!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Ratio.
189K subscribers
JoJo at 1.44 Million subs.
[Hey Squirt! JoJo's going to China.
Maybe to compete you could get
your parents to take you to P.F. Chang's
in Anaheim and pay for everything
while you videotape yourself eating.
It's pretty nice! You're welcome.]
And, as promised, here's your Daily Ratio:
(y)2.7K ___ (n)3.7K
Way to go! Winning!

• Haha
I’ve noticed any Disney or Universal content with Craig Dennis commenting is from people buying views. That goes for creators of Kyle’s size and small creators. He’s only in the comments of the people who have suspicious view activity.

Goes by @weaselijavelin9443. His responses are always similar and something like this.

“my name is Craig Dennis I watch both your videos all the time. Happy Friday”.

To make it seem genuine it auto populates the persons name and date to make it seem more authentic. I’m convinced this is a bot.
I suspect that these ones might be bots too. A chain that he didn't carefully look into because he's so desperate but hasn't had time to hide the comment yet.

kyle-pallo-disney-buys-comments.jpg

• Haha
My god, the midget is totally manic and unhinged in today's dump. Even by the end of the vlog, Clown JerBear looks completely done with him and looks like he's questioning his entire life.

2 more Disneyland vlogs coming after this!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I suspect that these ones might be bots too. A chain that he didn't carefully look into because he's so desperate but hasn't had time to hide the comment yet.

View attachment 2517511
Yup once they start talking about Crypto Currency it definitely means he bought views.

Someone might be able to investigate further into that Craig Dennis bot. He only ever shows up on videos with suspicious activity.

Reactions: 10
Damn. I was hoping today was the day he forever stopped vlogging. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.