Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you look at Arthur’s photo on X, you can see how he and Kylie resemble each other. It also appears Arthur is not afraid to travel internationally.

Reactions: 8
This is too funny. 😂

003334.png

The reason that "Peter" shows up if you search the name "Kyle Pallo" is because he registered for the sock puppet account using his GOOGLE or APPLE account, which has his full name (i.e. kyle.pallo or k.pallo) contained in the email address. Then he left his privacy settings turned ON for this:

003336.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When you look at Arthur’s photo on X, you can see how he and Kylie resemble each other. It also appears Arthur is not afraid to travel internationally.
After scrolling through his tweets, it looks like he's another local. He wrote that he had an unlimited HHN pass. Are there more Pallos in Florida?

Reactions: 1
Second cousin means their parents are cousins right? I could see Kyle just whining to mommy to make it stop.
IF "Arthur Pallo" is legitimate and willing to share and back up what he knows, as I suggested above, you can bet that Kyle or some of that enabling bunch will be on the phone to him or his family to try and head off any sparks before this becomes a fire that burns Grifty's online Straw House to the ground.
I can just thear it all now. It would be so predictable. Every line would be a variation of these old fake outs. :LOL:
"We're so sorry you were blocked."
"You're parents were always so wonderful."
"It was a mistake, and why haven't we been in touch? You were always our favorite."
"Haven't seen or heard from you for so long. Often think fondly of you."
"Hi! Remember us. We've been thinking about all of your. How is that wonderful Arthur? He was so nice."
"We were just thinking of all of you."
"Remember our troubled Kyle? Well, he's doing so much better. We've worked with him to help him. You know he was 'special needs' and has had so many problems in his life. We hope he keeps improving and doesn't move back home." :ROFLMAO:
artt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
003337.png

I'm not sure if this person is legitimate and I'm remaining skeptical, but we'll see.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it VERY odd that Kyle gets posted as much as he does by Shane Dawson? Things that make ya go hmmmm

Reactions: 4
OMFG! I just called it.

I feel like Nostrodamus if this is a legitimate exchange. :ROFLMAO: Grifty is trying now to roll 'Arthur' and con him.
(*Still skeptical about such things overall. Note that Arthur appeared only in Sept of this year. Hmmmm?🤭
Could all be a silly diversion. )

anos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If this pans out and this fellow is legit, I have a feeling Grifty's online presence could get a LOT more dicey quickly.
I also think "Arthur Pallo" (if legit) is about to get a contact from Kyle or one of the others and try to make amends ASAP. :ROFLMAO:
The little lying scammer's past will eventually catch up with him. We know he isn't a"...very pleasant person" and no one liked him in high school, but that's just the proverbial tip of the pathetic and panhandling little liar's iceberg of negatives. Count on it.
HIs obvious manipulations on YouTube in the responses, the sock puppets at 'X'...etc. are all signs of desperation.
Sorry MiniMan, it's not working and the truth will find you out.
View attachment 2516379 View attachment 2516385
You called it Snap!

Attachments

• Haha
Why is it the vast majority of comments that praise him have 4 digits at the end and the ones that don’t are actual usernames?
When YouTube did the name update to "handles" at the beginning of the year, anyone who didn't have a custom name defaulted to firstlastXXXX (with the XXXX being numbers). This means they just haven't updated it to something else.

I don't doubt though that grifty buys views... they always seem to increase almost the same rate for the first 12-24 hours.

Reactions: 3
When YouTube did the name update to "handles" at the beginning of the year, anyone who didn't have a custom name defaulted to firstlastXXXX (with the XXXX being numbers). This means they just haven't updated it to something else.

I don't doubt though that grifty buys views... they always seem to increase almost the same rate for the first 12-24 hours.
With Kyle's "fake it till you make it" approach to life, and even admitting it himself, I'd say there's a decent probability that he or his family pay for views. They're cheap to buy and Kyle is desperate to look bigger than he is. This could also explain why he's so broke, if he's only getting only a portion of legitimate views from his view counts.

If this pans out and this fellow is legit, I have a feeling Grifty's online presence could get a LOT more dicey quickly.
I also think "Arthur Pallo" (if legit) is about to get a contact from Kyle or one of the others and try to make amends ASAP. :ROFLMAO:
The little lying scammer's past will eventually catch up with him. We know he isn't a"...very pleasant person" and no one liked him in high school, but that's just the proverbial tip of the pathetic and panhandling little liar's iceberg of negatives. Count on it.
HIs obvious manipulations on YouTube in the responses, the sock puppets at 'X'...etc. are all signs of desperation.
Sorry MiniMan, it's not working and the truth will find you out.
View attachment 2516379 View attachment 2516385
If he can retire happily after a mere mention on Tattle, just think what he’ll do for a membership code

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found a new photo of Pallo on the football team in high school. Why is he running like that? 🤣

003339.png

Matched the numbers. He's so puny compared to his classmates.

003340.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well..... "Kyle will be making an apology video...blah, blah. ..."
sure.jpg

I took a minute and ran the name 'Arthur Pallo' through a couple of U.S. search programs, very good ones that mine the ID search very deeply, and came up with only a few 'Arthur Pallos' and they were in Tennessee, CA, and N.C. They were 83, 79, and 45 years old in that order. Other names were close (middle names and slight variations) but nothing close to this troll.
There is little to no online matching social media presence and this 'X' account only appeared in Sept.
laugh-slam.gif

I've grown so very skeptical over the years about that kind of trolling and live by the old maxim: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." 👈
So......
dicka.gif
________nailed it! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.