Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Parking Wars too! Small world.

Seems he will do almost anything for attention. Part of me thinks his family enjoys some of the attention too. Why else would they participate?

Reactions: 8
I tried to watch... I really did... this family should not film themselves eating. Ever. Repulsive. Nauseating. Gross.

Reactions: 9
Why is it the vast majority of comments that praise him have 4 digits at the end and the ones that don’t are actual usernames?
Fake comments, fake free Patreon subscribers, fake everything.

Most of those do look like bot/paid comments.

Reactions: 9
I hate YouTubers who do that. Especially when they word it, “to prove you watched it all..” I don’t have to prove tit to you. Look at your analytics, it’ll show how long people are watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If this pans out and this fellow is legit, I have a feeling Grifty's online presence could get a LOT more dicey quickly.
I also think "Arthur Pallo" (if legit) is about to get a contact from Kyle or one of the others and try to make amends ASAP. :ROFLMAO:
The little lying scammer's past will eventually catch up with him. We know he isn't a"...very pleasant person" and no one liked him in high school, but that's just the proverbial tip of the pathetic and panhandling little liar's iceberg of negatives. Count on it.
HIs obvious manipulations on YouTube in the responses, the sock puppets at 'X'...etc. are all signs of desperation.
Sorry MiniMan, it's not working and the truth will find you out.
apallo.jpg
200w (4).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If this pans out and this fellow is legit, I have a feeling Grifty's online presence could get a LOT more dicey quickly.
I also think "Arthur Pallo" (if legit) is about to get a contact from Kyle or one of the others and try to make amends ASAP. :ROFLMAO:
The little lying scammer's past will eventually catch up with him. We know he isn't a"...very pleasant person" and no one liked him in high school, but that's just the proverbial tip of the pathetic and panhandling little liar's iceberg of negatives. Count on it.
HIs obvious manipulations on YouTube in the responses, the sock puppets at 'X'...etc. are all signs of desperation.
View attachment 2516379 View attachment 2516385
Get ready for a "Peter" appearance if anything is shared.

When the 'Frank' story came out, that's when Kyle created that sock puppet in a panic, wholly fixated on 'Frank' and calling him a liar, telling him to delete his account, threatening to "beat his ass."

Dwarfy won't be able to run from his past forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2516379 View attachment 2516385

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get ready for a Peter appearance if anything is shared.

When the 'Frank' story came out, that's when "Peter" appeared and was wholly fixated on "Frank" and calling him a liar, telling him to delete his account, threatening to "beat his ass."

Dwarfy won't be able to run from his past forever. And he seems to have a lot of skeletons in his closet.
Second cousin means their parents are cousins right? I could see Kyle just whining to mommy to make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't watch, but im guessing he probably said something lame like " If you made it to the end, comment "Kyle is the best vlogger". Ive seen JoJo and other YouTubers do that before.
I skipped to the end of the video. No way in hell was I watching an hour long vlog.
1697578164127.png

1697578181029.png

More Kyle English for you. Kyle is on the world, not in it.

Give him a break though, he is really tired, even though his elderly parents are keeping up with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How cringe that Kyle tells his stans to say that he's the "BEST YOUTUBER ON IN THE WORLD"

Dude is SO insecure.

Notice how BankerMom jumps in immediately to cover for him by saying "it's been a long and adventurous day." As to insinuate that he's just tired, and not just an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.