Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff of nightmares! 😬

---

Good God he’s so bleeping stupid. I’m glad his mom called him out on his Kyle math. Yet there goes Alexa jumping in to save her a little brother from sounding like the dumb ass that he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
kile math
21 x 4 = 64

banker math
21 x 4 = 84

"oh snap!"

He is a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 16
kile math
21 x 4 = 64

banker math
21 x 4 = 84

"oh snap!"

He is a moron
β€œOh snap. Good math mom.” Good math??!!! It’s just math dumbass! Good math is the new β€œalternative facts” πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You don't get to go to the 332nd ranked university in America for nothin', ya know. Kyle's University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's finest
My safety schools seem like Harvard and Yale compared to where Kyle went for his schooling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My safety schools seem like Harvard and Yale compared to where Kyle went for his schooling.
Subtract the 6 or 7 top universities/colleges from every state in the union & start your wish list there. That's the zone where UW-Milwaukee resides. Real talk, some 2 year state community colleges are considered more elite than UW-Milwaukee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a 30 year old man.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve never been to that area but I recently discovered the β€œeverything autos” YouTube channel. It’s a husband and wife team who operate a towing company/yard in both towns and man is it fun to watch people not take accountability for illegally parking.
If you like that, about fifteen years ago now, A&E had a series called Parking Wars that was primarily about parking enforcement in Philadelphia (and eventually Detroit, Providence, and Staten Island). Kyle would be right at home with some of those scofflaws.

If you like that, about fifteen years ago now, A&E had a series called Parking Wars that was primarily about parking enforcement in Philadelphia (and eventually Detroit, Providence, and Staten Island). Kyle would be right at home with some of those scofflaws.
I've watched Parking Wars, when I bothered to have cable. lol
if I remember correctly those were some fun times watching entitled people think they weren't responsible for their own actions and then doing anything an everything to get out of paying the fines.

Re-runs are still on lol :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.