Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interviews are done for 3 reasons:
1. They are interested in hiring you for that position
2. It is lip service to keep middling, naive employees fishing in the pond of hope.
3. It is a threatened boss's tool to demoralize aspiring challengers of the established power hierarchy until they become lock-step subordinates or leave the company entirely

Now, which do you think KP was, and which do you think KP thought He was?
I would say 2 and 1.

Reactions: 3
Actually, BankerMom was very insistent they not go on the Ferris wheel car that spins too. Just before getting on the 2 little twatfarts told her they were going on the spinning car and she thought they were kidding, (as did I). It was too late when she found out they hoodwinked her.

2 little immature tit bags.
If I was mom, I'd go when we got back, check everyone out of the room and go home.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just don't get how this family ONLY ever "vacations" at Disney World or Disneyland.

There's so many amazing places to see all over the United States and the world. It's just so odd to me that his elderly parents are once again paying all of this money to take their TWO 30 YEAR OLD adults to Disney again to watch them WOOOOOO on the same kiddie rides that they've already been on 1,000 times. If anything, they should be taking their grandkids.

---

A lot of his viewers want him to switch it up and go different places, but you know he never will.

View attachment 2515811
View attachment 2515813

Can you imagine him staying in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains? Not only would the tiny tot be terrified, but the complaining would be non-stop. There's no Club Level there or people dressed up as Disney characters.
It would be a cheap ass trip, but I doubt that his Barbie Mobile would make it that far.

Could you imagine the Pallo Family staying in a cabin? Too much room compared to the 4 of them sharing a room at the HoJo. Sleeping without being in the same bed as your sister? What if a black bear tries to break in? Who is going to throw themselves at the bear to protect the star?

Side note I think Susan the Banker would have a great time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s free because it’s on the credit card… let’s think about that.
...& that's 2 & a half minutes in. I'm sorry, but the immediate complaining about prices is incredibly grating. How about this, Pallo fam? If the Disney parks are too rich for your blood, find yourselves a new obsession. There are plenty of goose tit-strewn beaches in Wisconsin along the shores of Lake Michigan that you could vacation on & shoot for free. How about starting there? Honestly, I'm giving myself 4, maybe 5 minutes more of this crap before I bail out & count on you good people for the high/lowlights. It's absolutely unwatchable
---
...& JerBear saves the day at 3:35 by quietly muttering "I like weiners"...ok, I'll keep watching you creepy old fucker, you got me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Two 30 year old assholes trick Mom into riding a ride she says a dozen times she doesn't want to go on. Then they laugh like mental patients the whole time. The 2 pricks are insufferable.
Not cool. Even if you DO enjoy thrill rides, the ferris wheel's swinging cars are an unexpectedly freaky, unsettling feeling. So if someone is scared to ride it in the first place, Jesus you don't force them to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just don't get how this family ONLY ever "vacations" at Disney World or Disneyland.

There's so many amazing places to see all over the United States and the world. It's just so odd to me that his elderly parents are once again paying all of this money to take their TWO 30 YEAR OLD adults to Disney again to watch them WOOOOOO on the same kiddie rides that they've already been on 1,000 times. If anything, they should be taking their grandkids.

---

A lot of his viewers want him to switch it up and go different places, but you know he never will.

View attachment 2515811
View attachment 2515813

Can you imagine him staying in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains? Not only would the tiny tot be terrified, but the complaining would be non-stop. There's no Club Level there or people dressed up as Disney characters.
Hey there are Disney characters in the Smoky Mountains you got Will and Dawn aka Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
---
I bet LibbyAnne is coming our way

View attachment 2515917
Who can forget Kyle's "guy math" when he was adding up the cost for his dinner with DAD DAD DAD at Yachtsman. "It was like 150 bucks, so like 160 with tip"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey there are Disney characters in the Smoky Mountains you got Will and Dawn aka Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge generally are tacky AF, but Dollywood and the Smokies themselves are beautiful.

I don't want Kyle getting his stink all over them.

Reactions: 7
Not cool. Even if you DO enjoy thrill rides, the ferris wheel's swinging cars are an unexpectedly freaky, unsettling feeling. So if someone is scared to ride it in the first place, Jesus you don't force them to do it.
He does that to Casey too; she doesn't like Soarin' but he forces her to ride it. What a complete self-centered tool.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge generally are tacky AF, but Dollywood and the Smokies themselves are beautiful.

I don't want Kyle getting his stink all over them.
I’ve never been to that area but I recently discovered the “everything autos” YouTube channel. It’s a husband and wife team who operate a towing company/yard in both towns and man is it fun to watch people not take accountability for illegally parking.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but she indulges both miserable shits, it's no wonder they treat her poorly. They're both 30+, yet she continues to make excuses for them & apes whatever they do. Kyle howls, she howls, Kyle throws his hands up in infantile excitement, she throws her hands up as well. She's basically Dr Frankenstein & her two monsters have broken free of the laboratory. Meanwhile, JerBear's uncomfortably clueless, shouting out how great everything is on command, so they most just leave the old man alone. It's definitely an odd family dynamic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.