Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong! You have to have lots of knowledge to be a vip tour guide!
So with that assumption - Kyle must be super smart about Disney since he was a VIP Guide!

Is he capable of having a normal conversation that doesn’t involve “come on down” or his red nose or his squeaker?
What the hell does that even mean!? I never got it... Does he think he is the host of the "Price is Right!?" If he suggesting "come on down" to Disney... pay up Mister and I'd be glad to!

Reactions: 2
So with that assumption - Kyle must be super smart about Disney since he was a VIP Guide!

What the hell does that even mean!? I never got it... Does he think he is the host of the "Price is Right!?" If he suggesting "come on down" to Disney... pay up Mister and I'd be glad to!
No cause in that same post the girl mentioned somthing about him basically getting lucky and getting a promotion! But it seemed like at the time they were trying something new but it obviously didn’t last long! And Kyle says that he was a vip tour guide but it’s very obvious that story is overly fabricated especially if he “didn’t know what to expect”

“I spent $200 on a drink”
Not really. He spent $200 on a bottle of Veuve Cliquot that you can buy at most grocery stores for under $70. He’s not sure why it’s so expensive but Taylor thinks it’s because it’s imported from France (where all champagnes come from). 🙄

And yes, total d-bag.

Reactions: 6
Not really. He spent $200 on a bottle of Veuve Cliquot that you can buy at most grocery stores for under $70. He’s not sure why it’s so expensive but Taylor thinks it’s because it’s imported from France (where all champagnes come from). 🙄

And yes, total d-bag.
I was gonna say that’s my go to champagne and I know SOME of their bottles can be over $100 But I wasn’t sure why that one was so expensive when I’ve seen it for $70ish Disney really pricing it up that much? Damn!

I CANNOT STAND HIS DAD AND THAT MF CLOWN NOSE
I'm glad someone finally said it. He seems super childish and immature. I would be so embarrassed with that dumb nose and squeaky toy. He seems like he needs lots of attention -- just like Kyle! I'm not too keen on his mother either. The only one that seems normal and somewhat grounded is his sister Alex.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pallo whines that he needs a new car, but plopps down (He says.) $4K for a VIP tour, gives the guide a $500 tip (He says.), buys $200 drinks and pays for 'the most expensive room at DW' for his visiting parents ____AND HE CAN'T BUY A CAR?

This is all skewed. Even if he can write these off creatively as 'business expenses' the amount of $$$ coming in from a YouTube / Facebook / etc. accounts couldn't begin to cover these sort of extravagances. And now we're going to Paris / London and mebbe' Singapore when we can get them in between cruises.

C'mon now. I don't begrudge him success, but this doesn't add up at all. Maybe someone or even, in some instances, Disney is picking up the bill for the on line marketing, but none of it makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Kyle's one of the most annoying archtypes for the late millenials - the viral fame idolizer. Too self-absorbed to make more than a few friends so instead his aspiration is following the path of the heroes he grew up watching on YouTube. Except many of those vloggers actually respect vulnerability and constructive criticism to grow profesionally while Kyle gets stuck gloating from his thirsty and obsessive fanbase while shunning any critics. The stans, and Taylor, enable him to feel confident about his lack of talent and lazy work ethic.

Now that he has enough income from the sugar stans he's very happy to let everyone know how much cash he can throw away. Very nice approach for someone covering a theme park that hundreds of thousands of families work hard for years to save up for. Your dumb bleeping "chugger" is half of their tickets for one day at Magic Kingdom.

What sucks the most is that the majority of the Disney vlogging community is so lazy and untalented that he'll still be able to grow at a steady pace for the next few months or so barring some scandal. So many viewers are content with poor-quality uncreative content. The Bojos are boring and predictable, PMM is boring and predictable, Ordinary Adventures are boring and predictable, Adam the Woo is boring and predictable.

How can I engage people more than those channels do? Let's build up to a boring and disappointing surprise every week where I get to throw away more money from the stans I manipulated! That's already gotten boring and predictable as well.

And while there is the other extreme of good quality Disney Park content like All Ears, they're more focused on informational content so that gets redundant very quick as well. There's very few channels that are good in between the two ends of the spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think a lot of these Disney vloggers have gotten into a rut of predictable routine because of their self-imposed quota of posting videos multiple times a week, or even daily in Kyle’s case. Instead of chasing a few thousand views per video, focusing on creating quality, well-researched videos could garner views in the millions, even if only posting a couple times a month. The content would also be more evergreen, worth watching months or years later, rather than disposable “daily doses.” A great example of this is Defunctland. They posted a video on the history of FastPass that sits at 11 million views six months after posting. And they have over a million subs. I get that not everyone can do videos like that but a focus on quality over quantity could go a long way toward building an audience that will keep coming back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pallo whines that he needs a new car, but plopps down (He says.) $4K for a VIP tour, gives the guide a $500 tip (He says.), buys $200 drinks and pays for 'the most expensive room at DW' for his visiting parents ____AND HE CAN'T BUY A CAR?

This is all skewed. Even if he can write these off creatively as 'business expenses' the amount of $$$ coming in from a YouTube / Facebook / etc. accounts couldn't begin to cover these sort of extravagances. And now we're going to Paris / London and mebbe' Singapore when we can get them in between cruises.

C'mon now. I don't begrudge him success, but this doesn't add up at all. Maybe someone or even, in some instances, Disney is picking up the bill for the on line marketing, but none of it makes sense.
The room was gifted by a family using their DVC points after they couldn’t stay after all! So he lucked out with that one and I’m more than positive he split that VIP tour with Alexa, Taylor and that mystery lady! He prob spent a little over $1000 if not more but I wouldn’t even say half! Still a lot of money but not as much in total as you think! But I totally get where your coming from!

Reactions: 2
Kyle's one of the most annoying archtypes for the late millenials - the viral fame idolizer. Too self-absorbed to make more than a few friends so instead his aspiration is following the path of the heroes he grew up watching on YouTube. Except many of those vloggers actually respect vulnerability and constructive criticism to grow profesionally while Kyle gets stuck gloating from his thirsty and obsessive fanbase while shunning any critics. The stans, and Taylor, enable him to feel confident about his lack of talent and lazy work ethic.

Now that he has enough income from the sugar stans he's very happy to let everyone know how much cash he can throw away. Very nice approach for someone covering a theme park that hundreds of thousands of families work hard for years to save up for. Your dumb bleeping "chugger" is half of their tickets for one day at Magic Kingdom.

What sucks the most is that the majority of the Disney vlogging community is so lazy and untalented that he'll still be able to grow at a steady pace for the next few months or so barring some scandal. So many viewers are content with poor-quality uncreative content. The Bojos are boring and predictable, PMM is boring and predictable, Ordinary Adventures are boring and predictable, Adam the Woo is boring and predictable.

How can I engage people more than those channels do? Let's build up to a boring and disappointing surprise every week where I get to throw away more money from the stans I manipulated! That's already gotten boring and predictable as well.

And while there is the other extreme of good quality Disney Park content like All Ears, they're more focused on informational content so that gets redundant very quick as well. There's very few channels that are good in between the two ends of the spectrum.

Your comment is SPOT ON. I can’t think of any decent Disney Vloggers. I have been combing through newer content creators that are actually smart and entertaining that Vlog theme parks!!! For new content creators If any of them were in the DCP I automatically stop watching because they all copy the same format as the over saturated and very boring current “popular”creators.

I also have noticed since I made the comment about his “viewership” it seems he decided to pay for views. The comment section is just as blah as it’s always been and has not increased at all which leads me to think that he’s purchased them.

You’re Sugar Stan comment… sent me into a howl!!! That was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It is refreshing to see that someone else sees what I see. Some comments on this forum makes me think it’s Kyle’s family or Kyle himself coming to his defense under the guise of a stay at home mom, etc. which all the more annoying. Makes his videos that much more unbearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry to change the topic, and not that it matters, BUT is anyone else noticing the shade towards Jojo? I remember he kept calling jojo his best friend and roommate and they would often be in each other videos…Now everything is “Taylor is my best friend,” “wish I had more friends like Taylor,” and more bullshit like “the real ones stay.” This man is almost 30. He tweets like a high schooler.

Reactions: 12

Keep in mind… he paid barely any money for everything you listed… the VIP tour. I suspect Cheryl paid for that. If anything he paid the tip. The expensive drinks? Those were most likely paid for by one of the MANY Disney gift cards he receives from his stans every month. Paris and London? He LOVES to make promises with NO intention of keeping them. He promised in May he was traveling to Chicago, Utah, and San Francisco. Those promises were just for show. A week after his London announcement he began backtracking when he found out packers started at $1k per ticket. Of course that was also a hint to his stans, “if you pay, i will go…” if none of it makes sense keep in mind that was really doesn’t make sense is how many people shower him with gifts, monetary gifts, flight vouchers etc… as long as that continues, he isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: 8
I still can’t understand why he didn’t fill all of the allotted space on his tour. Those tours allow up to 10 people for the same hourly rate. “We” took the tour with 40% vacancy.

Friends could have swapped shifts or taken a 1/2 off work. “We” could have made a magical moment for some stans, by inviting them along.

“The team at Disney VIP Tour Services will plan the most efficient, enjoyable way for groups up to 10 Guests to see and do the things on your list. Just tell your personal VIP Tour Guide what you'd like to see, and they'll customize your day to your desire!”

“Pricing: Ranging from $425 to $850 per hour, depending on the season (valid park admission is required for each park visited on tour and is not included in the price of the tour).”

Sorry to change the topic, and not that it matters, BUT is anyone else noticing the shade towards Jojo? I remember he kept calling jojo his best friend and roommate and they would often be in each other videos…Now everything is “Taylor is my best friend,” “wish I had more friends like Taylor,” and more bullshit like “the real ones stay.” This man is almost 30. He tweets like a high schooler.
I caught that a while back someone said oh Jojo is your bestie and he said we are good friends I don’t have a best friend! That was sad to see! Like damn bro why live with him and spend days with him! I will say the other roommate Kyle could give zero fucks about he doesn’t talk to him or engage with him in anything that’s not a group setting! It’s wildly strange! If I’m living with someone I’m either family or their best friend! Idk that’s just me

Yeah, it seems like the friendship has taken a hit. I think he has some serious jealousy towards JoJo, being that he is successful on TikTok and Kyle isn’t. Also, I’m not sure if I recall properly but didn’t Emily say she went on a Valentines Date with JoJo, and now Kyle is having his leftovers? That’s seems like a jealous guy move to me. To feel like he could have the same girl. Very cringey.

Reactions: 3
Like damn bro why live with him and spend days with him! I will say the other roommate Kyle could give zero fucks about he doesn’t talk to him or engage with him in anything that’s not a group setting! It’s wildly strange! If I’m living with someone I’m either family or their best friend! Idk that’s just me
Dan and Jojo were friends, Jojo latched onto Kyle because Kyle was more popular at the time. It's Dan's apartment, Jojo shared, Kyle got the smallest room at the back to make up the numbers. He's either too dumb to realise how badly he was used by Jojo or he knows but is stuck living there because he has no other friends to share with. As far as I can see Taylor is his only friend. Nick is a friend to him but he exploits Nick for views.

It's sad really, except I know for a fact that Kyle has had opportunities for friendships which he dismissed because he felt they wouldn't help him reach his career goals. He is so self obsessed he doesn't realise that's not what friendship is about.

Yeah, it seems like the friendship has taken a hit. I think he has some serious jealousy towards JoJo, being that he is successful on TikTok and Kyle isn’t. Also, I’m not sure if I recall properly but didn’t Emily say she went on a Valentines Date with JoJo, and now Kyle is having his leftovers? That’s seems like a jealous guy move to me. To feel like he could have the same girl. Very cringey.
Your right I even recall last week when he did the questions on his IG someone says why don’t you do brands deals or sponsors and he was like very I don’t like brands or sponsorships if I’m not using the product and I know my worth and my value and I’m not just gonna do anything like other people and it got me to thinking about Jojo doing an ad for Pandora jewelry like OK yeah there’s not really men’s Pandora jewelry out there but he did the ad and he probably got paid a lot of money for it and I saw the shade Kyle threw at him for that

I feel like today's video was his most real (if you want to call it that). He was actually crying and I don't think he's that good of an actor with that much talent to pull that off. But I'm sure he'll grift some money from the tears.

Nick is a friend to him but he exploits Nick for views.
Is he really a friend though? I rarely seem him included in Nick's hangouts. Additionally, I don't know how Nick has a gf... I suppose she's a beard for religious purposes because does that boy not see what most of us can? ...

Reactions: 5
Dan and Jojo were friends, Jojo latched onto Kyle because Kyle was more popular at the time. It's Dan's apartment, Jojo shared, Kyle got the smallest room at the back to make up the numbers. He's either too dumb to realise how badly he was used by Jojo or he knows but is stuck living there because he has no other friends to share with. As far as I can see Taylor is his only friend. Nick is a friend to him but he exploits Nick for views.

It's sad really, except I know for a fact that Kyle has had opportunities for friendships which he dismissed because he felt they wouldn't help him reach his career goals. He is so self obsessed he doesn't realise that's not what friendship is about.
Yeah I had no idea Dan was kyles roommate! He doesn’t mention him or post with him! It’s bizarre to me! Yeah I really enjoyed Kyles vids with Nick they were good actually and I saw on IG they did a bro date on the cruise one night and many of his fans liked the videos and their chemistry as well! It seems they haven’t talked and yeah maybe Taylor’s been here but seemed like at the time kyles been more interested in bleeping and getting some then making friendships with his boys! I’d love to be in his situation with all those possible friendships he’s in his prime and if he wasn’t so self absorbed he’d actually have decent friendships!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.