Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such spoiled brat! And that's putting it nicely! That hotel may not be what we aspire to but that hotel is all some people can afford as far as day to day living. It's a very said fact of life but he wouldn't know because he sweats entitlement and privilege and thinks everyone is beneath him.
Instead of selfishly focusing on how terrible it is for Taylor how about he focused on the sad fact that these places are some people's only means of a roof over their heads. At one point Kyle says something along the lines of "you know me, I don't complain much about hotel rooms" and my husband who never says a peep about any of these grifting vloggers says out loud; "You complain about literally EVERYTHING you little cry baby witch!'

Wow there’s an understatement of a lifetime!!! 🤣😂😂😂

The 30 year old going on 5 is pretending to have sponsorships lined up that he can do “every month”. Boy oh boy, if he really did some of the stuff his delusional mind seems think he can do for his favorite line of “might do this every month” from my account he should be on a cruise right now, having roped dropped at least once a week, along with a weekly live stream on Thursdays, oh and let me not forget traveling to NYC every month!! The pathological lying is in Full Effect!!! Probably wants to encroach on Corey Meets World for Thursday Live Streams. The most uncreative Disney Vlogger. Him and Dev are fighting for the least creative vlogger spot.

Maybe he read Tattle Life and doesn’t want to be a Disney Gigolo anymore for the Sugar Daddies. 🤣😂🤣 rename Tattle Life “Moral Compass” for the complaining and entitled.

Reactions: 1
The 30 year old going on 5 is pretending to have sponsorships lined up that he can do “every month”. Boy oh boy, if he really did some of the stuff his delusional mind seems think he can do for his favorite line of “might do this every month” from my account he should be on a cruise right now, having roped dropped at least once a week, along with a weekly live stream on Thursdays, oh and let me not forget traveling to NYC every month!! The pathological lying is in Full Effect!!! Probably wants to encroach on Corey Meets World for Thursday Live Streams. The most uncreative Disney Vlogger. Him and Dev are fighting for the least creative vlogger spot.

Maybe he read Tattle Life and doesn’t want to be a Disney Gigolo anymore for the Sugar Daddies. 🤣😂🤣 rename Tattle Life “Moral Compass” for the complaining and entitled.
Kyle needs a damn manager and social media manager or something Jojo just did an ad with pandora jewelry! Kyle needs to switch up!

Reactions: 3
Poor Taylor, I don’t know how she keeps such a positive attitude spending this much continuous time with Kyle and his daily doses.
She's a saint.

Kyle needs a damn manager and social media manager or something Jojo just did an ad with pandora jewelry! Kyle needs to switch up!
Oh is that why he wants to do brand ads now? Jojo's pulling too far ahead and jealously is revealing itself. :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 4
Kyle, those stairs you're dry humping aren't going to give you a free cruise!
He's advertising the goods.
She's a saint.
Maybe it's just me, but part of me questions that. The other people in Kyle's orbit are either total assholes in their own right, or clearly have friends and interests that don't involve Kyle, like Nick and Sam. I know Taylor isn't on her home turf, but SURELY she has other Disney friends that she could spend time with, instead of being attached to Kyle's hip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's just me, but part of me questions that. The other people in Kyle's orbit are either total assholes in their own right, or clearly have friends and interests that don't involve Kyle, like Nick and Sam. I know Taylor isn't on her home turf, but SURELY she has other Disney friends that she could spend time with, instead of being attached to Kyle's hip.
I was thinking about this, too... in yesterdays video, it seemed like she came from Disney Springs with the Gideons, so maybe she met up with another friend there, and other times- and since Kyle's not there, its just not on the vlogs or whatever. She posted a couple IG stories yesterday and seemed like she was in Hollywood studios without Kyle so, idk. Plus, I bet a lot of her Disney friends had to leave during the 2020 shut down, so they're not in the area anymore. I know we only see snip its on the vlog- but i dont get the impression that shes a royal witch that creates huge drama and alienates friends... I think that Kyle just happens to be the most free to do stuff with her because of his "job".

I think that Kyle just happens to be the most free to do stuff with her because of his "job".
I think the truth is their friends are mainly people they met in the DCP, and most have moved on and moved state. In the real world most of us would regard them as colleagues, and whilst friendships can be formed in work mostly they aren't. But Kyle seems to be completely inept when it comes to developing any kind of relationships with people who would be good for him to be around, it's all about chasing fame.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking about this, too... in yesterdays video, it seemed like she came from Disney Springs with the Gideons, so maybe she met up with another friend there, and other times- and since Kyle's not there, its just not on the vlogs or whatever. She posted a couple IG stories yesterday and seemed like she was in Hollywood studios without Kyle so, idk. Plus, I bet a lot of her Disney friends had to leave during the 2020 shut down, so they're not in the area anymore. I know we only see snip its on the vlog- but i dont get the impression that shes a royal witch that creates huge drama and alienates friends... I think that Kyle just happens to be the most free to do stuff with her because of his "job".
Yeah I'm thinking you are right. Kyle literally has nothing to do all day so he's always available when most likely her other Disney friends are working at the parks all day.

Reactions: 5
Looks like he’s learning that vague replies like this are better for “business” (viewer engagement) than snarky ones like he gave the other day “dude, can’t people be friends?” Honestly- she is the best thing for him. At the very least I hope she visits more often because he’s a lot more tolerable with her….

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks like he’s learning that vague replies like this are better for “business” (viewer engagement) than snarky ones like he gave the other day “dude, can’t people be friends?” Honestly- she is the best thing for him. At the very least I hope she visits more often because he’s a lot more tolerable with her….

I don’t know if I agree with the vague comments is good for business, I think it’s just his way to keep people who are in interested in his love life thirsty for more.

I don’t see how, “Lol” is good for engagement, no one else commented afterwards.

Today’s video in two quick parts:

1. “The crowds are really low today!” … contradicts himself by complaining half of the video that the lines are sooooo long.

2. Filet “min-young.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.