Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like he did rescue her, not clear yet as I’m still watching but he didn’t say she’s going to stay with them and his staycation so he made good and didn’t let her stay there. He just clarified he when he dropped her off he was like oh kayyy I guess this is where you gonna stay I assume not trying to offend or scare her but when he got pictures he went to get her! So atleast that but he definitely could have not say certain things to keep Her dignity. For the sake of a video! And he will prob make bank on this video! So
Yeah he better take care of her!
yeah, exactly it was probably like "um..ok, if this is where you booked....call me if you need me HAHA" And she did.
and right?? He better be splitting the ad money with her on this one! HAHA I know in their livestream the other day she said that he hasn't been letting her pay for food and things, which is nice I guess. (probably becasue he has Disney gift cards from his "fans" to pay for it LOL but, still... i think its nice)
and honestly, I agree with her at one point in the video she said you expect hotels to have to meet like minimal standards if they're open, so she didn't look too much into it before booking it. I probably would've done the same thing at their age.
I was loving their IG stories from their Wilderness Lodge stay last night though!! Here I go again, shipping him with somebody and hoping they turn into more than friends HAHA ( even though logically I know it would've happened in the past 4 years if it was gonna happen, but still i can hope!!! LOL)

Reactions: 1
Now now. Cavemen were self sufficient. They didn't depend on tips for stripping.

😂🤣🤣🤣 this guy is the ultimate cringe right now. If Emily has young fans that decides to check out his channel, is this the crap they will be subjected to? What is wrong with him…?

Haven't you noticed? He posts something similar from every cruise or expensive staycation.
One of them had a caption along the lines of 'doing what I have to do to get where I want to be'.
I imagine what he posts is the tip of the iceberg.

Omg you are so right… that is so sad that this man is willing to demoralize himself for let’s be honest a “Disney” hotel room. Not a trip to Dubai (even though he’s mentioned that, so maybe he gave more off screen lip service to that sugar daddy). How can a brand take him seriously. You are very observant to notice that!!! 😲

It seems like he did rescue her, not clear yet as I’m still watching but he didn’t say she’s going to stay with them and his staycation so he made good and didn’t let her stay there. He just clarified he when he dropped her off he was like oh kayyy I guess this is where you gonna stay I assume not trying to offend or scare her but when he got pictures he went to get her! So atleast that but he definitely could have not say certain things to keep Her dignity. For the sake of a video! And he will prob make bank on this video! So
Yeah he better take care of her!

Maybe he read tattle life and seen that we have been discussing his lack of care and concern towards women and had to try to become Prince Narcissist and FILM his attempt to rescue as well as publicize it. Wouldn’t put it past him to have set all this up for clicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s giving cringe. You would think Alexa would keep him in check enough and make fun of him that he wouldn’t post this. But you do have to wonder if she’s in on the grift too??
good point... Alexa seems like she would keep him in check for posting stuff like that... so he must be getting something from somebody for it, since he didn't delete it or anything. Or even Taylor who was with him would've been like "You sure you want to post that?" LOL
Although, gotta say, theres not a ton I wouldn't do for a free night at Wilderness Lodge... that place is my favorite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Leave it to Kyle to make someone else’s problems his own. Why is he so dramatic like he was the one to experience the issues. If she is your friend you don’t record such an embarrassing moment why didn’t you help her find a decent hotel?! Now he’s gonna go around and be an expert on good hotels god help us all !

Reactions: 6
yeah... what i'm wondering is why he even dropped her off there in the first place. I mean, it looks creepy from the outside, too- its not just the rooms. If he really wanted to be a "hero" he wouldn't have even left her there in the first place.
BUT, I mean I can be insistent too with things like that "No, Im fine, its fine" so maybe thats how she is, too. But ugh!! Why did he even drop her off there?
He couldn't have her stay at his place in his bed and he use an air mattress or sleep on the couch? Wouldn't that be what a good friend does?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was a bad hotel but oh my god what a drama queen he is.
It is very obvious he is not used to travel outside some sort of bubble, I think backpackers in Asia would kill for a room like that.

Reactions: 9
He couldn't have her stay at his place in his bed and he use an air mattress or sleep on the couch? Wouldn't that be what a good friend does?
I saw him answer that in the YouTube comments- he said it’s because he has roommates… which I can see. honestly if I were her, I wouldn’t want to share bathrooms with 3 guys for a month 🤣🤣

• Haha
And he will prob make bank on this video!
Lmaooo I doubt it

Jojo must have made a comment about his followers on tiktok and pissed off baby KP.
What's he trying to prove? No tit that''s how it works. Doesn't change the fact that your follower count there is so low. Every one of my videos from the past month has more views then your total amount of likes and followers combined lmfaooo. Get good or get a real job ya bum. Jojo gets respect because he puts in the time and effort. You get nothing.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched the video where Kyle chose to monetize his best friend’s misfortune with the low priced hotel.

Like others have mentioned, I don’t see why she didn’t crash at the apartment. Most newer 3 bedroom apartments have more than one full bath. The roomies seem to be pretty chill. Buy them some booze and cook a few meals in exchange for a place to stay. Kyle talked about them wanting to get a housekeeper to dust. Maybe she could teach them how to dust. :LOL:

I can’t imagine guys in their mid to late 20’s having a rule or a problem overnight guests. Dan seems pretty chill and appears to have traditional work hours. Kyle mentioned several times, JoJo doesn’t wake up that early. Easy enough to work around their schedules. If she desired a bit more privacy from the other roommates while sleeping, Kyle could have offered her his room.

Unless, she wanted some time away from Kyle, his arrogance and the camera.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine guys in their mid to late 20’s having a rule or a problem overnight guests. Dan seems pretty chill and appears to have traditional work hours. Kyle mentioned several times, JoJo doesn’t wake up that early. Easy enough to work around their schedules.
And 2/3 of the people living there don’t really have a real job. They don’t need a housekeeper when they work as little as they do. Lazy like Ginn and Dim Snacker.

• Heart
And 2/3 of the people living there don’t really have a real job. They don’t need a housekeeper when they work as little as they do. Lazy like Ginn and Dim Snacker.
Spot on! But all of them will continually say how hard they work. Probably because they are trying to convince themselves they have a tough job.

Has Taylor never heard of AirBNB?
That’s what I was wondering. My family has gone to Disney World multiple times and have stayed at a variety of AirBNBs that were less than $100 per night. Never had a bad experience.

Kyle said Taylor was spontaneous, so maybe Taylor’s trip wasn’t planned out and most of the cheap AirBNBs are already booked? It is getting into peak vacation time.

I also noticed that
That’s what I was wondering. My family has gone to Disney World multiple times and have stayed at a variety of AirBNBs that were less than $100 per night. Never had a bad experience.

Kyle said Taylor was spontaneous, so maybe Taylor’s trip wasn’t planned out and most of the cheap AirBNBs are already booked? It is getting into peak vacation time.
that's the impression i got too- i dont think it was all planned out. so she probably didn't want to book anything ahead of time. especially a lot of airbnbs are non-refundable or dont have the cancellation policies that hotels do. I know the first day they went to MK, she went to guest services to get all her park reservations because she didn't have any made LOL so i bet it was like "I'll play it by ear and find somewhere to stay once we figure it out" and she probably knew worst case she could stay at Kyles (which sounds like thats what ended up happening)
on the livestream the other day she said shes in the US for the rest of the month.... so I guess we'll see what the rest of the plans are. In my mind, she can stay as long as she wants... I 100% feel like she makes the vlogs great and makes him way more tolerable. HAHA

Kyle's last video about the hotel was just about ripping Taylor to shreds... I honestly felt bad for her!

Reactions: 6
Jojo must have made a comment about his followers on tiktok and pissed off baby KP.

3DD69807-C75D-435F-B966-BAD68A7C9D59.jpeg
Pretty much a slap in the face to all TikTok content creators, including DisTok.

Why present content in a concise way when instead you can mix it with 10 plus minutes of sloppy word salad on a YouTube video?

I mean, it seemed like they'd planned at last some of this trip in advance, since I feel like we'd figured she was going to New York with him months ago.

And even if she couldn't get an entire house, surely she could have found a room at was cheaper than that creepy-ass motel. Looking at the app, I can see rooms in Kissimmee for next week that are less than $50/night. Even if she needed either Kyle or Uber as transport, that has to be the same price.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.