Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought this, too! Its been over 4 years they've known each other. If nothing has happened with her, its not going to. Like you said- shes way too real, they get along way too well, and it makes too much sense to marry somebody you know that well- Kyle doesn't do anything that makes sense.
They'll stay friend zoned, and he won't find anyone else. Anybody he DOES meet won't want to compete with the connection he has with Taylor.... and hes incapable of splitting his time (just look at how Emily basically disappeared from everything with him once Taylor came...)
Gotta say I hope I'm wrong though, because Taylor really is the best thing for him.
I'm new to the thread but just from observing Kyle and Taylor I think he is already with her but keeping it on the low. He probably gets alot of support from horny soccer moms and young girls and he doesn't want to take that away by saying he is with somebody, lol. That kid is so bleeping shallow though, I bet he is always rude to people that want to actually talk to him. He just strikes me as a little prick lol. Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think so lol.

Reactions: 6
I'm new to the thread but just from observing Kyle and Taylor I think he is already with her but keeping it on the low. He probably gets alot of support from horny soccer moms and young girls and he doesn't want to take that away by saying he is with somebody, lol. That kid is so bleeping shallow though, I bet he is always rude to people that want to actually talk to him. He just strikes me as a little prick lol. Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think so lol.
He gets a lot of money from men! Watch them all giddy when he meets them in the park and I’ve seen some random daddies go up to him in his lives that look really sus! And don’t forget that guy “Michael” from his Patreon who footed the bill for his and jojos cruise! Lots of men in his super chats and comments! I don’t think he’s with Taylor she doesn’t seem like she’s flirty or in love with him I think they just are truly best friends! Just my opinion!

Guys he’s on IG doing a q&a fire away!!! I wanna see if he responds to anything! Let’s all ask him random questions 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I bet he is always rude to people that want to actually talk to him.
I've seen him in action some time ago. He's nice to people who approach him, he'll get them to post photos on Insta, jump around, etc.
Then once they've served their purpose (advertising him) he'll barely acknowledge them a second time. "Too busy."

Perhaps this the new profile.

Look I feel for anyone going through mental health struggles and hope everyone is able to deal and handle their own personal issues.... but, with Kyle it just seems so timely and fake, just another way to get sympathy and $$ from his stans. Any bets that he does a live stream soon to discuss his struggles so that he can cash in on some SuperChats??

(for reference, his Instagram Q&A tonight was 95% about his current mental struggles)

Reactions: 12
Question for @Yunque01 @bramx or anyone else with the answer.

His mentor, a CM, went on the tour. Is mentorship something offered to DCP participants? Full time CMs? It’s the first time I’ve heard mentorship mentioned. It piqued my curiosity.
I do not know how it is now, but when I worked at WDW(i worked in all four parks and did seminars for Disney University and Disney Institute) there were no such things as “mentors.” That doesn’t mean that one couldn’t get in the good graces of a manager who could facilitate an opportunity for you. I suspect that is the relationship with Kyle and Cheryl who he dubs as his mentor.

Reactions: 4
Look I feel for anyone going through mental health struggles and hope everyone is able to deal and handle their own personal issues.... but, with Kyle it just seems so timely and fake, just another way to get sympathy and $$ from his stans. Any bets that he does a live stream soon to discuss his struggles so that he can cash in on some SuperChats??

(for reference, his Instagram Q&A tonight was 95% about his current mental struggles)
was thinking the same thing!!! Taylor is gone now so he doesn't have her to boost his views. he drove Emily off by spending too much time with Taylor, so he can't call her back in.... Hmm.. I know!! Mental Health is a big topic, lets talk about that, that'll get some views. :rolleyes: The timing definitely seems a little bit too good.
Plus, his response about if hes dating Taylor kind of annoyed me too. He said hes not in the position mentally for anything right now.... But yet hes letting the youtube comment section fill up with people shipping them, "when's the wedding", and all that stuff. And Instead of nicely addressing the comments to shut that idea down, he just lets it go because its boosting interest. This guy!!! :unsure::oops::sneaky:

was thinking the same thing!!! Taylor is gone now so he doesn't have her to boost his views. he drove Emily off by spending too much time with Taylor, so he can't call her back in.... Hmm.. I know!! Mental Health is a big topic, lets talk about that, that'll get some views. :rolleyes: The timing definitely seems a little bit too good.
Plus, his response about if hes dating Taylor kind of annoyed me too. He said hes not in the position mentally for anything right now.... But yet hes letting the youtube comment section fill up with people shipping them, "when's the wedding", and all that stuff. And Instead of nicely addressing the comments to shut that idea down, he just lets it go because its boosting interest. This guy!!! :unsure::oops::sneaky:
Honestly? I do not see Kyle as someone who would have the slightest idea of what to do with a woman. By the same token I doubt that he’d have the slightest idea of what to do with a man either. He presents himself as a sports fanatic. Yet his affinities dilute the impression he wants us to have of him wanting a wife and children. Always bouncing in his car to “dancing queen,” RomComs, Bridgerton, etc… I know my hunch is coming off as stereotyping but I seriously get Carl Nassib and Colton Underwood vibes about him and that he just hasn’t realized or accepted it. My apologies to Carl and Colton for placing Kyle under the same umbrella as them.

Reactions: 10
Look I feel for anyone going through mental health struggles and hope everyone is able to deal and handle their own personal issues.... but, with Kyle it just seems so timely and fake, just another way to get sympathy and $$ from his stans.
It makes me balk. He has treated no end of people like crap without once considering their feelings, and now he's got a perfectly normal post-visit-excitement downer he's claiming mental health struggles? Give me a frigging break.

Hey, perhaps his counsellor friend Jojo could help him out with some inspirational crap he read on a poster probably featuring a rainbow and a unicorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fellow seems like a guy, one of 'those' guys, who tries way too hard to be the life of the party at all time and that's just not a sustainable place to be. Blind ego and craving to be the center of attention at all times leaves a person like that very distraught when he has to be alone and face just himself. Then there's no affirmation from the people around you and you have to deal with reality and not a momentary high eating or park hopping with a passing pal. I wonder if he likes what he sees? If not, he'll never find it by whining on Instagram or YouTube. If it isn't just a drama queen's act to garner sympathy, attention and a few bucks, he should seek counseling before it becomes more damaging. It's been my experience with friends over my lifetime that those who are quick to tell you how perfect everything is, IT ISN'T, and how much they love their lives, THEY DON'T, and how they wouldn't change a thing, THEY WOULD.
___ Gaaa'.... sorry to play the amateur psychiatrist. Just an observation. 🧐🤔🥴

I do hope in some way he's building a more solid foundation than it appears. Momentary and passing funtime' at parks and cruises and travel is OK, great if you can make a living at it, but it's a pretty tricky way to live a life if it isn't supported by a pretty solid and positive self image and a firm idea of who you really are and what your goals are. And honestly I don't think he has that. Still, I do wish him well and hope he and his vlog improve.

Attachments

Last edited:
The fellow seems like a guy, one of 'those' guys, who tries way too hard to be the life of the party at all time and that's just not a sustainable place to be. Blind ego and craving to be the center of attention at all times leaves a person like that very distraught when he has to be alone and face just himself. Then there's no affirmation from the people around you and you have to deal with reality and not a momentary high eating or park hopping with a passing pal. I wonder if he likes what he sees? If not, he'll never find it by whining on Instagram or YouTube. If it isn't just a drama queen's act to garner sympathy, attention and a few bucks, he should seek counseling before it becomes more damaging.
___ Gaaa'.... sorry to play the amateur psychiatrist. Just an observation. 🧐🤔🥴

I do hope in some way he's building a more solid foundation than it appears. Momentary and passing funtime' at parks and cruises and travel is OK, great if you can make a living at it, but it's a pretty tricky way to live a life if it isn't supported by a pretty solid and positive self image and a firm idea of who you really are. And honestly I don't think he has that. Still, I do wish him well and hope he and his vlog improves.
SPOT ON! Watching today’s vlog and seeing him cry, first thought I had was that he was not crying because he’s going to miss Taylor. He’s crying because he was hit with the reality of having to go back to his normalcy of not having friends to spend time with and being lonely again. The fact that his parents are leaving only added to that reality too.

Reactions: 9
Vloggers, like Kyle, are not like most of us. Most of us don’t monetize our family and friends. Most of us would never view our family or friends as a potential salary increase via an income funnel. [YouTube-TikTok-Instagram Reels]

It’s one thing to take video at a special event with family or friends, then share it with extended family and mutual friends.

It’s completely different situation to take that same video, have full editing control and monetize it on YouTube. Vloggers, like Kyle, often repeat this process each time they see family and friends. When does the family or friendship connection morph in to an unpaid business transaction for the family member or friend? With Kyle’s constant filming, the line has probably been crossed with several people. He’s so self centered, he may not even realize it happened. Have any of his former friends requested he remove specific videos or filed YouTube takedown requests? Maybe he spent enough time with Taylor off camera to see the light. TBH, I doubt it.

Monetization sinks friendships!

Reactions: 7
It makes me balk. He has treated no end of people like crap without once considering their feelings, and now he's got a perfectly normal post-visit-excitement downer he's claiming mental health struggles? Give me a frigging break.

Hey, perhaps his counsellor friend Jojo could help him out with some inspirational crap he read on a poster probably featuring a rainbow and a unicorn.
This video was the biggest load of crap I have seen. From the “If you don’t want to see sadness, you might want to cut it here” so distraught about Taylor, while holding a camera, wiping his eyes, AND DRIVING!!! Another example (besides skipping out on COVID protocol to stay isolated) of his lack of concern for others. I’m a VLOGGER I have to share this to make it seem REAL so I HAVE to vlog while I’m driving. Also, she isn’t dead (thank God) a tribute..? She is literally a flight away and you have the means to fly and visit her. Just SAVE IT.

No, you realize that you’re depressed because you’ve overspent and now you don’t have someone to hang out with in the park. Is he currently sponsoring “new content creators” does he have an outreach program? What is this advising of new creators thing? If he really wants to help new creators out, how about shouting some out. It would help his selfish image ease up a bit. Sheesh what a tool.

Reactions: 8
I havent watch his vlogs for a while but i couldn't resist seeing him cry, which is my reaction to most of his vlogs but that is just because of the poor content.
I found it odd that he didn't react at all while actually saying goodbye to her and the tears came when he was back in his car.
Was he hiding something in there to get the tears going? I don't trust anything i see coming from him.
Off course he wil mis her but that will be more for the content and views and likes i suppose.

Iff i had a friend over i only see once every couple of years i would clear my schedule and spend some quality time with them and catch up.
It would be odd if i took my friends to work and had them sit there like a prop.

His so-called mental issues are normal in his case, If the life you are portraying is one ginormous lie at some point you will hit a wall.
So Kyle if you are reading this my advice is stop being someone you are not.
You are not a hard-working content creator to begin with, you are just in the game to earn some easy money and spend your days in bed watching Netflix.
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that but just be honest about it, the only people who believe you are your sycophants in the comment section but they will praise you for burping.
Start taking advice from others and stop throwing everything out there and don't live up to the expectations you create.
But the most important advice is to stop using people like they are props i guess this is the most important part affecting you're mental health.
You created this mess you're self and now you have to deal with it.

Reactions: 9
So in his Q&A he just unveil his apartment location,

im no a stalker😂😂 i just live nearby but i got surprise that he just show us the view from his balcony.
View attachment 1299672
People have posted about his apartment location on here before (I see you’re new,
welcome!) Kyle hasn’t really tried to keep it under wraps at all. He’s shown the name of the complex in videos and views from his balcony (particularly during the famous “I have Covid and may be dying the balcony is the only way I leave my room” phase).

So in his Q&A he just unveil his apartment location,
Don't worry, he'd already doxxed himself, I found it months ago on Google Earth from the video of him bringing his PO Boxes home. It was literally the first apartment complex I zoomed in on. You can even see the stuff on his balcony. Fortunately for him I've no interest in paying him a visit.

It's ironic when you consider he has no problem revealing Stan addresses in his unboxings.

Reactions: 3

Very timely considering his good friend Emily has been struggling with post-graduate depression the past three weeks but is nowhere to be seen in Kyle's vlogs or IG. She was in one of Joho's birthday party photos so at least some of her "friends" have reached out to her.

He’s shown the name of the complex in videos and views from his balcony (particularly during the famous “I have Covid and may be dying the balcony is the only way I leave my room” phase).
Also known as the "I have Covid and may be dying, the balcony is the only way I leave my room unless our friends are hosting a party" phase! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Question for @Yunque01 @bramx or anyone else with the answer.

His mentor, a CM, went on the tour. Is mentorship something offered to DCP participants? Full time CMs? It’s the first time I’ve heard mentorship mentioned. It piqued my curiosity.
It’s not really an official thing, I’ve had a mentor before with Disney, basically it’s just someone that sees something in you and wants to help you develop and they act as a resource for you in your career development. In the CP there’s individual classes and also full length courses you can take as well for career and self development.

Reactions: 3
People have posted about his apartment location on here before (I see you’re new,
welcome!) Kyle hasn’t really tried to keep it under wraps at all. He’s shown the name of the complex in videos and views from his balcony (particularly during the famous “I have Covid and may be dying the balcony is the only way I leave my room” phase).
Was this from the most recent one with Taylor in it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.