Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Serious question: has never ever came out yet? I think he's religious from his instagram posts and he's had "girlfriends" in the past - I genuinely hope he doesn't struggle with it because he's such a sweet guy and deserves someone good!
Fair point to raise.

So, Nick, if you're reading this by some off chance:
  1. You are exactly the way God made you, and He loves you just as you are.
  2. TL doesn't really like anybody, and we more or less universally like you, so you can trust us on this one.
  3. You can do so much better than Kyle, but if he's what you want, I hope you get him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yunque01

VIP Member
was thinking the same thing!!! Taylor is gone now so he doesn't have her to boost his views. he drove Emily off by spending too much time with Taylor, so he can't call her back in.... Hmm.. I know!! Mental Health is a big topic, lets talk about that, that'll get some views. :rolleyes: The timing definitely seems a little bit too good.
Plus, his response about if hes dating Taylor kind of annoyed me too. He said hes not in the position mentally for anything right now.... But yet hes letting the youtube comment section fill up with people shipping them, "when's the wedding", and all that stuff. And Instead of nicely addressing the comments to shut that idea down, he just lets it go because its boosting interest. This guy!!! :unsure::oops::sneaky:
Honestly? I do not see Kyle as someone who would have the slightest idea of what to do with a woman. By the same token I doubt that he’d have the slightest idea of what to do with a man either. He presents himself as a sports fanatic. Yet his affinities dilute the impression he wants us to have of him wanting a wife and children. Always bouncing in his car to “dancing queen,” RomComs, Bridgerton, etc… I know my hunch is coming off as stereotyping but I seriously get Carl Nassib and Colton Underwood vibes about him and that he just hasn’t realized or accepted it. My apologies to Carl and Colton for placing Kyle under the same umbrella as them.

I’m really hypnotized by the swirls in Kyle’s chest hair, I want to taste the tangy teat like a suckling piglet nursing from his nipples…

• Sick
  • Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Good news for DC Residents - Kyle's not coming back for at least a few years!

Bad news for NYC Residents - Kyle is definitely coming back because he loves NYC so much. Sorry @starri, we're here for you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
Today’s mental health vlog was SO infuriating! Kyle’s amazing advice to those suffering through mental health issues?? Push through and ask for help. He started the video with such a somber tone. Then he received his massage and guess what?? No more mental health issues for him! He essentially discounted and minimized the fact that there are MANY with real mental health issues. But his solution? Get a massage and they will go away!

WDWUO83

VIP Member
So sorry that all the security in DC makes your life inconvenient Kyle.

No. You can’t tour the Capitol. Yes, the city does feel like it’s on lockdown security wise. BECAUSE IT IS.

The entitlement is absolutely out of control. I’m honestly surprised he didn’t try to waltz into the White House saying “oh it’s cool, I’m a Disney vlogger.”

And people don’t only go there for “videos or pictures” you god damn idiot. His entire world really does exist within his own social media brain.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Todays video… masks are no longer required on Disney transportation….”Thank the lord… idk Im
Happy about this!!!” 😒 Kyle you actually NEED to wear a mask. Just because it’s not required doesn’t mean people like you shouldn’t wear one!
Right. So stupid! He’s an idiot. He claims he’s immunocompromised so I’d say most health professionals would recommend a mask (kf94, kn95, n95) for him. 🙄

txtwin69

Also, for todays video he tried to get out of bed with legs wide open to show what little he is working with. He might as well have been a Ken doll getting out of bed in dog at a fire hydrant position. Which makes me think I was right over spent and needs the Sugar Stan’s to pay it back for him. Grifting ain’t EASY
I noticed that too!!! The freaking wide open man spread on the patio!!! I’ve seen that other forum and they are about to go ape shit with that! Lots of man thighs and “bulge” shots in todays video lol 😂 the daddies will def be forking out some cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Kyle's one of the most annoying archtypes for the late millenials - the viral fame idolizer. Too self-absorbed to make more than a few friends so instead his aspiration is following the path of the heroes he grew up watching on YouTube. Except many of those vloggers actually respect vulnerability and constructive criticism to grow profesionally while Kyle gets stuck gloating from his thirsty and obsessive fanbase while shunning any critics. The stans, and Taylor, enable him to feel confident about his lack of talent and lazy work ethic.

Now that he has enough income from the sugar stans he's very happy to let everyone know how much cash he can throw away. Very nice approach for someone covering a theme park that hundreds of thousands of families work hard for years to save up for. Your dumb fucking "chugger" is half of their tickets for one day at Magic Kingdom.

What sucks the most is that the majority of the Disney vlogging community is so lazy and untalented that he'll still be able to grow at a steady pace for the next few months or so barring some scandal. So many viewers are content with poor-quality uncreative content. The Bojos are boring and predictable, PMM is boring and predictable, Ordinary Adventures are boring and predictable, Adam the Woo is boring and predictable.

How can I engage people more than those channels do? Let's build up to a boring and disappointing surprise every week where I get to throw away more money from the stans I manipulated! That's already gotten boring and predictable as well.

And while there is the other extreme of good quality Disney Park content like All Ears, they're more focused on informational content so that gets redundant very quick as well. There's very few channels that are good in between the two ends of the spectrum.

Your comment is SPOT ON. I can’t think of any decent Disney Vloggers. I have been combing through newer content creators that are actually smart and entertaining that Vlog theme parks!!! For new content creators If any of them were in the DCP I automatically stop watching because they all copy the same format as the over saturated and very boring current “popular”creators.

I also have noticed since I made the comment about his “viewership” it seems he decided to pay for views. The comment section is just as blah as it’s always been and has not increased at all which leads me to think that he’s purchased them.

You’re Sugar Stan comment… sent me into a howl!!! That was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It is refreshing to see that someone else sees what I see. Some comments on this forum makes me think it’s Kyle’s family or Kyle himself coming to his defense under the guise of a stay at home mom, etc. which all the more annoying. Makes his videos that much more unbearable.

Last edited:

payyyyge

i normally just lurk on here but after seeing him post those tweets and post a video about spending 10k after we had a horrible tragedy happen is so disgusting and heartless. he just turned from being annoying to a horrible human being. i don’t understand how people can watch and support him!

melmelmelmel

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned after he dropped Taylor off from the airport (unless I missed it) He called Taylor within 2 minutes and made her send him of pic of her crying so he could post it.... I thought that was genuinely messed up. I love them together and feel she added so much to the vlogs, but how much more obvious could he get that he was monetizing it. He mentioned she was leaving about every 2 minutes the vlogs leading up to her departure. So messed up.

• Sick
  • Wow

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
"There's a rave going on downstairs" - proceeds to show a small party in a room below their hotel room. Dude, obviously you've never been to one. :m

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
After reading all the comments, I'm beginning to think Pallo is buysexual : "If any man or woman out there wants to buy me something nice, I'm gonna' get sexual."🤑 :m🤑

Minnie Mouse: 'Kyle are you fu**ing crazy?'
Kyle: 'No! I'm fu**ing Goofy.'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha