Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or did he sound like he was about to cry when he said he is so much happier? lololol. He's happier that he realizes that he is able to mould her and she is doing whatever he says now.

1695915695479.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s because he has nothing planned for the last quarter of the year. All these vloggers know their 2023 was tit and they think 2024 will be better just because they say it will be better. They are too stupid to realize they all got the Covid push and their channel’s best days are over with.
I also believe that a lot of these 'Disney vloggers' who saw virtually all their "growth" during COVID like Kyle, actually believe it's because of how talented and amazing they are. Rather than the circumstances of quarantines and travel restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, here is evidently the complete summary of today's Daily :poop: Dump shithole vid.

"Pity me. I have sooo' much to deal with. Send me money. You owe me. Casey's to blame. My art has suffered because I care so much." 🤣
He's living in fear that it's all about to crash and burn and he'll have to look for a real job ___ and he's 30 and qualified for little more
than asking people if they'd like paper or plastic or if they'd like fries with that.
big-baby.gif
hysterical-crying-ugly-face.gif

---
Yes, kylie, you are. We are witnessing stupidity metastasize and it is astonishing how quickly it can happen.
"I'm evolving as a person..."
I think the truer word, the more accurate word, there would be that he's "D E V O L V I N G " both as a 'person' and a somewhat sentient being. :ROFLMAO:

devolve.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i remember in the meet my girlfriend video, kyle talked about how he had to edit clips of casey out, and casey said she would always leave him messages post-edit and that he should make a vlog of all the moments he had to cut out. this dude straight up told her, "oh, i deleted those; i have no reason to keep them,” and moved right in to saying he got a new computer. casey looked really uncomfortable and sad afterwards.

now he’s sitting here, saying she’s the reason he can’t do what he wants to do. unbelievable! he’s going to continue to gaslight and manipulate her by twisting his words, "oh, i meant it as if i'm supportive of you for having a job!” while making snide comments on how she should quit her job.

casey, you’ll always be second to him! his vlog and camera will always be his number one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Around 29:20 he says he wants to do BIG TRAVELS but can't because Casey has a job and he wants her to join him, then he starts starts pounding his fist on the Barbie couch. Lil' man was seething. 😂 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
I also believe that a lot of these 'Disney vloggers' who saw virtually all their "growth" during COVID like Kyle, actually believe it's because of how talented and amazing they are. Rather than the circumstances of quarantines and travel restrictions.
I've had a good number of conversations at cocktail parties over the past year talking to people who think they've personally got the stock market figured out because their investment portfolios have nearly tripled from the beginning of the COVID outbreak in early 2020 to now. Sure, Jan...it's not the incredible amount of money poured into the economy via PPP, COVID stimulus checks, easy to obtain Disaster Relief loans & trillions of stock buy backs, it's your amazeballs genius that gave your investments a historic shot in the arm. These vloggers suffer from the exact same delusions, only on a much, much smaller financial scale

Why does he have to keep explaining himself over and over? Another dud of a video.
He's not trying to convince his audience anymore, he repeats it so much because he's having trouble convincing himself

• Heart
I didn’t even find Kyle’s channel until he had about 80k and I use to consume a lot of Disney content. His stuff never came up for me. He doesn’t realize people were stuck at home and just wanted to see Disney. At the time he also wasn’t really political or mentioned the pandemic too much so he was more tolerable for me than Dev who mentioned the pandemic every 30 seconds.

Reactions: 10
"Big things coming in 2023"
"Big plans and most locked in."
"I'm not playing. Great things in 2023"
"2023 has been the biggest best year so far."
"I can't believe I've accomplished so much."
"My analytics are the best ever."
"I can't believe how blessed I've been with success so far this year."

I bought a home....My lugg-jur-ee' apartment .... Casey and I are taking a different direction.... We are so blessed...................and on and on and on.

And TODAY?
what-the.gif
The biggest self pity party, the biggest whine, witch and moan festival of the year ? WTF?
And he blames it all on Casey?
Oh ..... what a guy, huh?
My god and the fools who follow him don't, won't see what an obvious lie it all is, what a shameless liar and con he is. It's all a charade and they are the most willing dupes and willfully ignorant fools around.

"It's my job to travel, to cruise." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes, like he did before Casey? All that international travel and those round the world cruises. Oh wait.......there were NONE!
He should be kissing her ass. Without her discounts, her paying when they go out, her real job and income, he'd be further down the Failure tit Hole than he already was and is.
What a bleeping loser and cloying, sad, sick and mewling little egoistic bastard he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Around 29:20 he says he wants to do BIG TRAVELS but can't because Casey has a job and he wants her to join him, then he starts starts pounding his fist on the Barbie couch. Lil' man was seething. 😂 😲
Wow you weren’t kidding!!! I can’t watch his stuff but I did watch the last two minutes just to see him flip out and hit the couch. Mini man is losing it and reality is starting to set in that his channel is a failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle: HOW DARE YOU blame this on anyone other than yourself. You are a DICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i remember in the meet my girlfriend video, kyle talked about how he had to edit clips of casey out, and casey said she would always leave him messages post-edit and that he should make a vlog of all the moments he had to cut out. this dude straight up told her, "oh, i deleted those; i have no reason to keep them,” and moved right in to saying he got a new computer. casey looked really uncomfortable and sad afterwards.

now he’s sitting here, saying she’s the reason he can’t do what he wants to do. unbelievable! he’s going to continue to gaslight and manipulate her by twisting his words, "oh, i meant it as if i'm supportive of you for having a job!” while making snide comments on how she should quit her job.

casey, you’ll always be second to him! his vlog and camera will always be his number one.
Just finished skimming through today's awful dump and he has all the classic signs of a malignant narcissist. He's gaslighting his audience, saying that the reason for his lack of traveling this year was because he was focusing on making videos for them rather than broader YouTube. He's gaslighting Casey, saying she's the reason he can't travel. But he'll always twist his words around like you said... oh, he's not blaming Casey, it's just because he's such a supportive boyfriend and doesn't want her to miss out on those trips even though she told him she wants him to go. :rolleyes:

I've dealt with narcissists and this is what they do. They make you question your own reality. And that's what he's done with Casey.

He must be ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTING to be around. This is exactly why he has no real friends and especially no male friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait, isn't it 'forewent?'
Did the dumbass dipshit just notice they switched this ed. of the iPhone to the USB-C connection? 🤣
That plus the faster downloads and trasfers it assured were the only reasons we upgraded from the 14 Pro Max to the 15 PM.

God he's stupid.

Reactions: 8
He is all over the place. Maybe he starts a business. Maybe he does this. Maybe he does that. Maybe. Possibly. He doesn't know.

View attachment 2478532
View attachment 2478533
and another waste of money for a 2 day staycation. I don't get it. You have your own apt now so you have privacy. Not sure why you would want to waste money every single week like this instead of saving it for a house or maybe some tables and chairs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.