Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely made this video because the "hatters" on 'X' were posting stuff, including stuff from here, clowning on his "BIG PLANS FOR 2023."

So now he's playing the victim, saying that Casey got in the way, and he's putting all his attention and focus on Casey because he's such a good person and boyfriend. He says he's "evolving as a person." 😂 Nothing is Kyle's fault. :rolleyes:

But don't worry, BIG PLANS FOR 2024 COMING, he has like one, two, three, maybe four, maybe five, like six cruises already booked next year. He praises himself for having such a very personal conversation, says how much of a toll his "job" takes on him but most of you guys'es will always be there for him and stick around for him.

And all of his dullard stans will hold onto every word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
"We've" got about 4, to 5, to 6 cruises already booked next year.

View attachment 2478346
"...4 to 5 to 6 cruises already booked."🤣

They are "already booked" but he doesn't know exactly how many? I used to think at the least some of the remarkable bleeping stupidity and ignorance he displays was part of his act. But I was wrong. He is in truth one of the most unbelievably unlettered and ignorant AND stupid people I've come across in years. He's both repellant and a fascinating case study in aberrant sociopathy, a shameless liar and grifter. One has to wonder what created such a cauldron of dysfunction.

On the other hand, if he goes on 6 of those little cruise, he'll get enough walking around and eating vids to fill up at least half the year on YouTube.
OMFG!
kill-myself (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He definitely made this video because the "hatters" on 'X' were posting stuff, including stuff from here, clowning on his "BIG PLANS FOR 2023."

So now he's playing the victim, saying that Casey got in the way, and he's putting all his attention and focus on Casey because he's such a good person and boyfriend. He says he's "evolving as a person." 😂 Nothing is Kyle's fault. :rolleyes:

But don't worry, BIG PLANS FOR 2024 COMING, he has like one, two, three, maybe four, maybe five, like six cruises booked next year.
We've been clowning on his big plans in 2022 when he started the lies.

Casey got in the way because she didn't have that much time off from a regular paying job.

Reactions: 11
There's a weird cut at the end when he's saying Casey has a job right now and the plan is hopefully, you know <cut> we'll see. He is really trying hard to convince her to quit her job and join the grifting life. She probably has her dream job planning Disney weddings. Girl, you need to run. Run, fast and far, far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He says that he hasn't been trying to get new subscribers and is just making stuff for his core audience. That's why he hasn't been changing up his content. He says he's not worried about it but it's something he has been noticing and he loves your guys'es interactions with him (BULLSHIT).

All this guy does is spew bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bleeping hate when these vloggers say their plans for the next year. Nothing says your channel is on the decline like announcing your plans hoping the audience sticks around. How about just drop the video without telling your audience?

While Casey has done nothing for his channel (she’s white bread) let’s not blame her. Kyle you are too broke to travel. You don’t have anything booked and even if you did a deposit doesn’t mean you will be able to come up with the difference.

Moving to Canada. Buying a house. Just days before his rent is due. Kyle is losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bleeping hate when these vloggers say their plans for the next year. Nothing says your channel is on the decline like announcing your plans hoping the audience sticks around. How about just drop the video without telling your audience?

While Casey has done nothing for his channel (she’s white bread) let’s not blame her. Kyle you are too broke to travel. You don’t have anything booked and even if you did a deposit doesn’t mean you will be able to come up with the difference.

Moving to Canada. Buying a house. Just days before his rent is due. Kyle is losing it.
I don't get why he's blaming Casey, what is stopping him from taking a few trips by himself? What happened to the cruise with Lora? How come he has no male friends to do something with?

It's all bullshit. He's broke, and he needs Casey and her money to do anything anymore. This video further confirms that his little episode last night on 'X' is all part of a breakdown. He's losing it.

Reactions: 17
Kyle is still ignoring you Shaun. Maybe you should send your comments to his sock-puppet alter ego Peter.
20230928_105848.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
It's all bullshit. He's broke, and he needs Casey and her money to do anything anymore. This video further confirms that his little episode last night on 'X' is all part of a breakdown. He's losing it.
Casey will be the fall guy when everything falls apart and he's exposed for being a fraud. He's setting it up so if things go bad, he has an out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Step #1 in "Why Kyle Is A Failure and Loser":

IT'S ALL CASEY'S FAULT!

kill.gif
caseysad.jpg
:oops::eek:

Step #2:
He will go 'FULL TATER' on her.
If she had one ounce of self respect, she'd get out NOW ___ but I don't think she has much will left.
His Mother: "He just wears you out." " He's exhausting." "He wears you down."
The Discount Doormat is just the latest victim.
punchwqall.jpg
88.jpg

• Haha
Casey will be the fall guy when everything falls apart and he's exposed for being a fraud. He's setting it up so if things go bad, he has an out.
Agree 100%. Posted this last Monday:

002538.png

This confirms it. He's setting it up to pin all of the blame on Casey. He also knows that all of these BIG PLANS for next year are made-up bullshit. He has nothing booked beyond maybe one cruise... but he needs more lies and promises to hold onto his dwindling audience. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I have a friend who’s in a Disney bride fb group and Casey gets mentioned a lot. Brides seem to love her and say good things about her work ethic. She would be dumb to quit. I also can’t believe she spends all this time with brides and grooms and doesn’t realize that Kylie will never be like them. You would think this would open her eyes to see that she deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Which is it kylie? 4, 5 or 6? This shouldn’t be so difficult to remember!
it is difficult when he didn't book them or it's flat out not true.
---
Agree 100%. Posted this last Monday:

View attachment 2478433

This confirms it. He's setting it up to pin all of the blame on Casey. He also knows that all of these BIG PLANS for next year are made-up bullshit. He has nothing booked beyond maybe one cruise, and there are no AMAZING BIG PLANS... but he needs more lies and promises to hold onto his dwindling audience. 😂
They are also mostly booked last minute to take advantage of last minute booking rates

Reactions: 11
There's a weird cut at the end when he's saying Casey has a job right now and the plan is hopefully, you know <cut> we'll see. He is really trying hard to convince her to quit her job and join the grifting life. She probably has her dream job planning Disney weddings. Girl, you need to run. Run, fast and far, far away.

I wonder how the Doormat likes her employer hearing all this bullshit.

Reactions: 10
THIS IS NOT CAMERA READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make your bed dumbass
1695913993154.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.