Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says how sad he is that he had to close the P.O. box because so many of you guys'es come up to him in the parks saying that you were just about to send him something. 🤣 😂

002539.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a friend who’s in a Disney bride fb group and Casey gets mentioned a lot. Brides seem to love her and say good things about her work ethic. She would be dumb to quit. I also can’t believe she spends all this time with brides and grooms and doesn’t realize that Kylie will never be like them. You would think this would open her eyes to see that she deserves better.
yeah... i get the impression that shes good at her job. Shes really young to be in a position like that so early in her career. Shed be a complete idiot to let him gaslight her into giving that up for a life of following him and his camera around.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2478335

"Next year will be YUGE. I think I have 6 cruises booked, a couple are paid for, some have deposits, some don't."

"I know I said all this LAST year, but, this time I'm not kidding, NO SHOT"
You know your content is crap when you're not even into the 4th quarter of the year & you're already talking about "next year". Your channel's garbage, Kyle, & the sooner you come to that realization, the better it'll be for you & everyone (anyone?) who cares about you

There's a weird cut at the end when he's saying Casey has a job right now and the plan is hopefully, you know <cut> we'll see. He is really trying hard to convince her to quit her job and join the grifting life. She probably has her dream job planning Disney weddings. Girl, you need to run. Run, fast and far, far away.
Wannabe losers like Kyle aren't ever fully satisfied until everyone around them are in the same tit they're in. It's not so much that they succeed, it's that all around them fail, "Dump your job & join me, Casey, then we can go all Thelma & Louise at the very end"

Reactions: 12
He says he's waiting on a local P.O. box to open so that he doesn't have to travel too far.

There's two post offices nearby. There's a post office 10 minutes away from him which has P.O. boxes available (I calculated the distance and checked the availability).
We lived (no joke) 3 minutes down the road from where his is when we first moved to FL. There is a PO down the street from his new favorite sushi joint. Our neighbor used to run to the PO and back twice a week. It's not far away at all.

yeah... i get the impression that shes good at her job. Shes really young to be in a position like that so early in her career. Shed be a complete idiot to let him gaslight her into giving that up for a life of following him and his camera around.
People in that bridal group need to tell Casey to wake the F up and not quit for this guy if she is in fact as good as they say.

Someone was reading Tattle the other day...

He talks about the channel's direction and says he wants to focus on going to "all-inclusives" around the world with Iberostar. 😂 😂

002541.png

002543.png

002544.png

• Haha
He doesn't want to go alone because then he would have NO financial means to buy things with Casey there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Man, it's all "Might", "Maybe" & "Possibly" with this nobody. Who the hell can take anything he says even the tiniest bit seriously?
He reminds me of the annoying kid when I was in elementary/middle school who would always constantly exaggerate things and lie. Except he's the 30 year old, unemployed loser version.

• Haha
You know your content is crap when you're not even into the 4th quarter of the year & you're already talking about "next year". Your channel's garbage, Kyle, & the sooner you come to that realization, the better it'll be for you & everyone (anyone?) who cares about you

Wannabe losers like Kyle aren't ever fully satisfied until everyone around them are in the same tit they're in. It's not so much that they succeed, it's that all around them fail, "Dump your job & join me, Casey, then we can go all Thelma & Louise at the very end"
It’s because he has nothing planned for the last quarter of the year. All these vloggers know their 2023 was tit and they think 2024 will be better just because they say it will be better. They are too stupid to realize they all got the Covid push and their channel’s best days are behind them.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.