Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle says over and over that they’re just friends. Is that for Casey’s benefit or is it his guilty conscience talking? If there is no attraction at all, then why the need to say it over and over again?

View attachment 2477030

And what type of flirty goodbye was that if they’re just “friends”? He’s more natural and comfortable with Sam than he is with good ol’ buddy Casey.
View attachment 2477032
just like with Lora, he has a crush on Sam and Taylor
---
Either he's trolling or he's having a major breakdown and completely losing it.
that or he looked back on the view when he last pretended to wanted to buy a house

So the question of the day is, isn't the current apartment supposed to be a temporary apartment while he waited for his lugsurreeey apartment to be finished?
---

don't think he's seen the prices yet. He'll need 3 beards to go with him take him.
---
Maybe Casey dumped his ass after watching what an ass he was to her on the HHN vlog from yesterday and now he’s drowning his sorrows. That’s probably also why he put the video up with Sam today when he repeatedly said that we weren’t going to see it until October. 😂
but according to him, it's already October!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
23hrs into this flaming turd of a vid and already
DOA. 20K views. 😬
Damn Grifty the Dwarf! You're stinking up
this place badly. :sick:
Time to check out OnlyFans where you
might find a niche audience for a sad,
patchy haired, chubby choad. Lots of
weirdos and you'd fit right in. Maybe you
and Brian could do a Daddy & Cub duo
for the old queens who still watch.
Ewww.... 🤮but, just a suggestion.
You're welcome.

Exploring A Disney Hollywood Studios Expansion,
Where It'll Be, Parks Budget AND Hints Of The Future

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kylie 'King of Ratios' Pantsload

ratioss.jpg

(y)1.2K ____ (n)2.5K

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't even want to look at the tiny twit's X-Twitter page this morning. I assume he was up all night doing the Troll-Twerk with his sock puppets defending him and, all in all, just making himself look even more desperate and stupid? :LOL:

"Hi! My name is 'Kyle / Peter / Maverick / moose.... I forget. I have many names.... and friends. LOTS of em' _____ I am legion. ":ROFLMAO:

200w (81).gif
selffive.gif
talk.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Always makes me LOL... His little pose just confims that he's always been the pathetic little loser trying and failing to be the 'big man' ___ My god
how the other people must have laughed and ridiculed him. No wonder he fled that place and avoids all contact with his old high school and
whatever stain he left there.
clownpussies.jpg
SLUG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything is great! 50% down is good, right?

View attachment 2478190
The Tiny twit has a consistent track record, that's fer' sure.:LOL: I believe his Patreon sub count is now in the 60s. SAD (*60+ absolute idiots who are throwing their $$ away for absolutely nothing. That's all he offers them.)

patt3.jpg
patt.jpg
patt6.jpg
patt4.jpg
patt5.jpg

BREAKING NEWS...... KYLE IS GOING FOR A WALK
Let's just pray it's a proverbial long walk off a short pier.
pier.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMFG! Just noticed this pic and I've rarely seen a larger treasure chest of comedy gold. :ROFLMAO:

I barely scratched the surface.
200w (41).gif

hugg5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
End of year.jpeg

"Next year will be YUGE. I think I have 6 cruises booked, a couple are paid for, some have deposits, some don't."

"I know I said all this LAST year, but, this time I'm not kidding, NO SHOT"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always makes me LOL... His little pose just confims that he's always been the pathetic little loser trying and failing to be the 'big man' ___ My god
how the other people must have laughed and ridiculed him. No wonder he fled that place and avoids all contact with his old high school and
whatever stain he left there.
View attachment 2478229View attachment 2478217
Where are all his friends from school to come out about him?

Reactions: 7
Kyle finally admits that BIG THINGS aren't coming in 2023
He's using a log of "might" and "hopefully" in this vlog when it comes to future plans and also cruising this year. No mention of the Treasure! LOL

According to Kyle they have 6 cruises booked next year and the PO Box is coming back "if" he can find one locally (we call BS because Celebration has a ton). He's totally blaming Casey for the decline of the channel and why he's not going to travel as much.

Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 10.20.04 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where are all his friends from school to come out about him?
After all his pathetic whining and playing the 'victim' of whatever happened at his high school, the story of the trouble he was said to have gotten into by abusing a middle school girl (I suppose to 'prove himself' a man? :sick:) was certainly titillating... if true. I'm a bit surprised we haven't heard more, but I'll be surprised even more if there isn't more information about him coming. Those people he went to high school with are seeming getting fed up with his lies about himself and them.
It was telling when he was back in Saulkville that, upon seeing someone he went to high school with, he didn't say "HI!" and wave to them. On the contrary, he moved quickly in front of Casey and hurried away in silence. Very strange and suspicious behavior.
story.jpg
👈😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's using a log of "might" and "hopefully" in this vlog when it comes to future plans and also cruising this year. No mention of the Treasure! LOL

According to Kyle they have 6 cruises booked next year and the PO Box is coming back "if" he can find one locally (we call BS because Celebration has a ton). He's totally blaming Casey for the decline of the channel and why he's not going to travel as much.

View attachment 2478341
When he’s 50 and unemployed he’s going to drunkenly witch to Casey that “I gave it all up for you!”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.