Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Really owning the hatters.

View attachment 2477133
Looks like he's getting a lot of encouragement.
090.gif

*This is your brain on alcohol. Kyle is an alcoholic. Don't be like Kyle.
1001.jpg

It appears he's just drunk out of his mind, thinks he trolling, on the verge of a psychotic break, or just beginning another epic pity party.
Hmm...why not all 4? :D
Mmmmmm........ pass the 🍿🍿🍿🍿extra salty please🧂🧂
alsohol.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think it's so much trolling as it is sheer delusion. He's having a breakdown. He immediately logged into his Peter sock puppet and is now talking to himself.

002525.png

002526.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You know that he really does want a house. But he can't afford it. That $750k house would have been such a 'flex' for him.

He's a small child, a spoiled toddler, who chases one shiny object and then immediately tires of it, and demands something else. Like the Tron sign and Drayyyyygon statue. He's already bored of the lugjurrreeeee apartment. I have no doubt that he's going to soon start pleading and whining to his aging parents that he wants a house again. He needs something better. Kyle is bored. He needs more. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor little Kyle. So much going wrong this evening.
bless.jpg

He's "thinking" ___ and since the question of him even having a brain is on the table, that's no small accomplishment.

He's been day drinking and by this time is probably blotto and careening out of control as he talks back and forth with himself via his sock puppets over at his X-Twatter' page. SAD :ROFLMAO:

Sitting in his tiny parent-provided luggur-ee' diggs, "a real nowhere man making all his nowhere plans for nobody." SAD

Waiting for Plain Jane the Handmaiden to come in from a real job to serve him and tell him all is good and he's a 'star.' :ROFLMAO:
(Just hold onto your latest toy Idiot Boy. Clutch that iPhone and tell yourself it's a flex. She'll be there soon. :LOL:)
"Living my best life."
lol-laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either he's trolling or he's having a major breakdown and completely losing it.
This is exactly how someone who has insisted he’s going on an $8K+ Disney cruise backs out of the idea while attempting to save face, “You guys, I can’t go on the Treasure anymore, I’m back in the market for a house!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. Kyle is hitting the Tito's early tonight and having a breakdown ya'll.

002532.png

002531.png

We're seeing the beginnings of the big unraveling of the manic midget con. And I'm here for it. 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is exactly how someone who has insisted he’s going on an $8K+ Disney cruise backs out of the idea while attempting to save face, “You guys, I can’t go on the Treasure anymore, I’m back in the market for a house!”
Why, he and Farlexa love to throw around that $300K he's making. :ROFLMAO: Buying a $750K house should be nothing special, a second home for a vacation. And $8K for a cruise? Mere chump change.

THAT of course is fantasy.
THIS is reality.

squidward-spare.gif

• Haha
Why, he and Farlexa love to throw around that $300K he's making. :ROFLMAO: Buying a $750K house should be nothing special, a second home for a vacation. And $8K for a cruise? Mere chump change.

THAT of course is fantasy.
THIS is reality.

View attachment 2477205
The guy’s as furry as a chimp, is it any wonder he figures if he flings enough tit, some’s bound to stick?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The grifting liar is talking about Antarctica: Empire Of The Penguin at Sea World in Orlando.
Everyone knows he's too scared to go on any real adventure. And too poor unless, as usual, someone else is paying.
Even Sea World might be too scary for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like $8,000-$10,000 pp for Antarctica. There are sales. Anyone interested check out Atlas Ocean Voyages (there are others).

Reactions: 3
He's either drunk or was hacked. If he's doing this out of boredom or to "own the hatters" he needs to get a life or call Lora for some ass.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 7.51.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
KYLE WAS GETTING A HOUSE! WAS TOO WAS TOO WAS TOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's either drunk or was hacked. If he's doing this out of boredom or to "own the hatters" he needs to get a life or call Lora for some ass.

View attachment 2477229
My guess is he's drunk and thinks he's owning the hatters, but he's actually just making himself look even more annoying to his fans. He's doing a great job siphoning off fans lately in his attempts to "own the hatters". Between this and his multiple sock puppet personalities that he talks to himself with. Keep it up Mini-Man. ;)

002530.png

002529.png

The fact he's so fixated on the "hatters" recently tells me that things aren't going well for him. His shitshow is falling apart. The sugar daddies are gone. The gifts and donations have dried up. Expect his bizarre and psychotic behavior to escalate while he's all alone in his family-subsidized lugjureeeeee vacation rental and his channel continues to fall apart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.