Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Why is Arthur Pallo giving heart eyes to Alexa Also Pallo
2. witch please, KP. You haven't hung out with Sam in a year. You only mention her cause I said she is hot and your girl friend's not.
How about Jacqui and Emily? Oh wait, forget that, they hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait up! The two tickets he bought were for him and Alexa? He wasn’t going with Casey? Wasn’t Casey excited to go to HHN? He couldn’t even treat his own girl-friend? That clearly shows how little he cares about her!
Well he claimed he bought them. We all know Farlexa paid for those tixs.

Reactions: 6
Kyle’s channel would have never taken off if it weren’t for the pandemic and people not being able to travel and also his “good looks.” I mean, at the time, he certainly was the best looking male Disney Vlogger, but those looks are RAPIDLY FADING, as well as people have been able to travel, and also there’s just way better Disney Vloggers out there. Not to mention, he just has to open his mouth for him to kill any type of arousal that anyone might have had for him.

I guarantee the next young, good looking Disney Vlogger that comes along will have all the old queens, cougars, and anyone else who stans Kyle running on to the next best thang. I mean, after reading the LPSG threads about him, it looks like a large percentage of gay guys are pretty much over him already LOL. His ship is sinking fast and he’s terrified of the ocean.
That’s why I can’t comprehend why he’s spending all this money like ~$1,200 on a tv stand. Statistically, YouTube and social media in general isn’t a long term career and most have about a 4-7 year long career on there. Then, like the entertainment industry, the next big up and comers roll through to replace them. He’s trying to flex but has no savings.

Reactions: 9
Wait up! The two tickets he bought were for him and Alexa? He wasn’t going with Casey? Wasn’t Casey excited to go to HHN? He couldn’t even treat his own girl-friend? That clearly shows how little he cares about her!
Casey was supposed to go with him, but she wouldn't buy him the tickets. Remember in the last Q&A he was "asking" her if they could get tickets? (his way of hinting for her to buy them) She said they were too expensive. So it seemed like he wasn't going to go at all until he was in Wisconsin, and that's when he said "my sister made me buy HHN tickets." I suspect Alexa actually paid for them, so he's going with her instead.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s why I can’t comprehend why he’s spending all this money like ~$1,200 on a tv stand. Statistically, YouTube and social media in general isn’t a long term career and most have about a 4-7 year long career on there. Then, like the entertainment industry, the next big up and comers roll through to replace them. He’s trying to flex but has no savings.
He is definitely a compulsive buyer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting. Peter tried denying he is Kyle. But others on X pushed back and kyle predictably went silent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That TV stand was sooooo waaaay overpriced and it wasn’t even nice. Those amber colored glass doors were ugly, and it was so short. I guess Kyle loved it because he equates anything expensive with being moar luggasherreee, not to mention he has some fascination with drawers that are slow closing or that can be opened with a light press of a finger.

Honestly, with all the money he spent on this TV stand, his overpriced “R&H” Barbie Couch, $30 trash can, $40 Nightmare Before Christmas candle and all of the rest of his stupid Halloween knick knacks, he could have just used that money toward the cost of the inaugural sailing of the Disney Treasure he desperately wants to go on… or at least 2 Disney Wish cruises that he constantly hints about.

Reactions: 10
I think there should be a college economics course simply called “Tater 101.” Kyle obviously would be the main focus. It could cover his every poor purchasing and money related decision:
- the “16 year old girl” dream Barbie car
- the Restoration Hardware $5k couch
- the overpriced and hideous TV stand
- the investment portfolio of three shirts, two shoes and two shorts
- the bed without a headboard
- selling gifts on Craigslist/eBay
- how to save money by not buying/using deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothpaste
- don’t go to the dentist for three years and save hundreds of dollars that could be spent on Mickey Halloween pumpkins, Tron signs and video games

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, with all the money he spent on this TV stand, his overpriced “R&H” Barbie Couch, $30 trash can, $40 Nightmare Before Christmas candle and all of the rest of his stupid Halloween knick knacks, he could have just used that money toward the cost of the inaugural sailing of the Disney Treasure he desperately wants to go on… or at least 2 Disney Wish cruises that he constantly hints about.
The cruises will go on Casey's credit card! Even the ones she doesn't get discounts on. Even if the Treasure maiden voyage is $10K, lesss GOOOOOO baybeee!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it really strange that Sister Wife travels to Orlando almost every other week now? Does the girl have absolutely no life in Cheeseville? Is it because she is desperate to have something to add to her "Gram"? We all know this family is very strange, but their actions become more and more weird with every passing week. She is over 30, but she shows absolutely no interest in having a boyfriend and getting married. So is her life plan just to hang out with her brother and make the same old Disney vlogs until they are no longer and he, like so many before him, fades away into the sunset?

Hmm, who else likes to use the word "weirdos" often? Oh, that's right...

002095.png

002096.png

⬇⬇⬇

002097.png

002101.png

002099.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
He's so dumb. He can't figure out why there's this red line in his garage where there's a small elevated step. 🤣

View attachment 2451246

Uhh, maybe so people see it and don't trip?
---

How sad that he's lived there for what, 2 months now? And he hasn't had a single person visit "his" place other than Casey and his sister. No friends, nothing.
Lora was there - remember Casey cooked and they ate on the towel on the floor?

Reactions: 8
Such an "alpha male" with Big Sissy dragging him around by the arm.
These "Maverick" posting reveal his own delusions about himself as some ultra-famous, hypermasculine "alpha male" who all the ladies love, whose ripped and shredded and smarter than everyone else. 🤭
So Kyle (or “Peter”) is a wannabe “alpha male”. He acts all tough behind the computer (it’s like how he cyberbullied / threatened the Wayfair & IKEA customer service via online chat to send him replacement products):
IMG_5963.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.