Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's him. Wasn't he obsessed with the new Top Gun? Only a jobless loser with an ego would talk to himself online - fits the description of our guy to a T.
Yes, I'm thinking 'Maverick1Peter' is 100% Kyle. It sounds just like him, even always using the same type of GIFs. He was obsessed with the new Top Gun and mentions it in 20+ videos when I search for it.

That's so cringe that he's talking about himself like this. 😂
  • Talks about so many people recognizing him and wanting to take pics (delusions of grandeur).
  • Mentions his "piercing blue eyes" (all the thumbnails where he photoshops his eyes)
  • Talks about how much of a "hunk" he is and posts an almost decade old photo of himself shirtless 😂
  • Uses the phrase "booty butts" and the same emojis.
  • Posts about Trump and Elon (Kyle loves Trump and Elon)
  • Assures everyone he will be on the Treasure.
  • Loves using the term "low life."

Busted! Shows how much free time this unemployed loser has with how much time he spends on there talking about himself.

002069.png

002070.png

FYI - Kyle's previous sock puppet account was 'Moose', who stopped posting under 'Moose' when he got called out for being Kyle. So he made this new account a few weeks ago.

002071.png

I'm thinking ILuvDisney is an unrelated troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, I'm thinking 'Peter' is 100% Kyle. It sounds just like him, even always using the same type of GIFs. He was obsessed with the new Top Gun and mentioned it in 20+ videos when I search for it.

• Talks about so many people recognizing him and wanting to take pics (delusions of grandeur).
  • Mentions his "piercing blue eyes" (all the photoshops where he obsesses over making his eyes more blue)
  • Talks about how much of a "hunk" he is and posts an almost decade old photo of himself shirtless 😂

Busted! He needs some serious help.

View attachment 2452124
View attachment 2452123

FYI - Kyle's previous sock puppet account was 'Moose', who stopped posting under 'Moose' when he got called out for being Kyle. So he made this new sock puppet account. The names he use always involve something he loves.

View attachment 2452130
And he said he'd like "Maverick" for a son's name. It was the vlog where they sat in the rocking chairs before going to Hoop-Dee-Doo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Some information about the profile image that Kyle (Maverick1Peter) uses:

cover5.jpg

It's part of the "Chad" memes (specifically called "Yes Chad") which reference strong, confident men as "Chads" and weak men as "Betas." It's big in online gaming culture, which Kyle is apart of.

002072.png

Which is exactly how Kyle views himself. As a strong, hypermasculine "alpha male." 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, I'm thinking 'Maverick1Peter' is 100% Kyle. It sounds just like him, even always using the same type of GIFs. He was obsessed with the new Top Gun and mentions it in 20+ videos when I search for it.

• Mentions his "piercing blue eyes" (all the thumbnails where he photoshops his eyes)
  • Posts about Trump and Elon (Kyle loves Trump and Elon)

Busted! Shows how much free time this unemployed loser has with how much time he spends on there talking about himself.

View attachment 2452124
View attachment 2452123

FYI - Kyle's previous sock puppet account was 'Moose', who stopped posting under 'Moose' when he got called out for being Kyle. So he made this new account a few weeks ago.

View attachment 2452130

I'm thinking ILuvDisney is an unrelated troll.
I agree. Peter is Kyle and ILuvDisney is a troll.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And he said he'd like "Maverick" for a son's name. It was the vlog where they sat in the rocking chairs before going to Hoop-Dee-Doo.
😲 🤣 😂

002075.png

He must talk about naming his son Maverick a lot because in another video, he mentioned betting his firstborn son on something and Casey says "not little Maverick!"

002074.png

Too easy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’d be a real shame if someone sent Casey some of his old tweets 😅
Someone tagged Casey's Twitter account with Kyle's "girls with no boobs are so unattractive" tweet, and she deleted her Twitter account a week or two later.

• Haha
  • Wow
IMG_5955.png

Why would he clean his On Clouds at Casey’s place? He meant his On Clouds were at Casey’s place and she cleaned it for him.

IMG_5956.png

If Alexa is his very first house guest, then who is Casey?

He obviously sees Casey as a Doormat for discounts and also his maid!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2452189
Why would he clean his On Clouds at Casey’s place? He meant his On Clouds were at Casey’s place and she cleaned it for him.

View attachment 2452191
If Alexa is his very first house guest, then who is Casey?

He obviously sees Casey as a Doormat for discounts and also his maid!
That's pretty sad that Casey just lets him take credit for everything she does. Really shows how meek she is to not confront him about it.

Cooking
Cleaning his apartment
Cleaning his shoes
Staycation Sunday rooms

At least he found his 'future servant gf' he always talked about.

002077.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh man this newest blog is just too easy to rag on. Aside from the manic behavior and telling his sister that he’s brought her to a romantic spot at Scats Cats, he says he doesn’t think he’s drinking tonight. 🤥 A minute later leaves a 2 sec clip in of him cheersing the camera with a drink. Embarrassed to say that it happens so quick I had to rewind this tit 3 times before I could screen grab it.

IMG_5739.png

IMG_5742.png

Cheers to patron behind Alexa that shot her the, “witch! Shut the hell up!” look. All of us on Tattle can sympathize with what you had to deal with during your dinner.
IMG_5743.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.