Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice Disney is finally offering a 7 night cruise instead of the usual 3 or 4 days but I definitely won’t be paying $10k for a week cruise 🤣 I’ll stick to Royal Caribbean for 20% of that 🤣
We passed on the Treasure's maiden voyage, and I'm unsure we'll go later at lower cost although the theming looks fun. Having done a short Wish cruise where the adult pool area was way too small, no full promenade walk, cramped restaurants and didn't like the shopping areas, I'd go nuts spending a whole week on a same-class ship. But the decor was really beautiful and I liked bars spread out in lieu of an adult nightclub area.

Reactions: 4
God damn he’s one lazy mother fucker. Does he really think he’s going to be filming vlogs in his 40s and 50s making easy money (though clearly way less than he pretends).

Kile, start now:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's that look in his eye. Someone's going to get trashed.
View attachment 2453509
That shirt needs to be retired and burned. We have lost count how many times a week he wears it. So disgusting.

We passed on the Treasure's maiden voyage, and I'm unsure we'll go later at lower cost although the theming looks fun. Having done a short Wish cruise where the adult pool area was way too small, no full promenade walk, cramped restaurants and didn't like the shopping areas, I'd go nuts spending a whole week on a same-class ship. But the decor was really beautiful and I liked bars spread out in lieu of an adult nightclub area.
We decided to book on the maiden to give the new ship a try. We still don't believe that Kyle will be on this sailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kyle my 15 pro max just shipped I assume yours did too since you posted your definitely getting it but yet you can’t book a cruise of similar cost ($1200) ??🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2453509
002119.png

---
Kyle my 15 pro max just shipped I assume yours did too since you posted your definitely getting it but yet you can’t book a cruise of similar cost ($1200) ??🤔🤔
He's on his parent's phone plan. I'm wondering if he just orders it from his carrier's website and selects to add to his (parents) bill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not proud of this. I totally base my opinion on whether or not someone has a low or high IQ not on whether or not they have a stable job or career. Not on whether or not they own a home. Not on whether or not they are educated. I base it on if they say conversate instead of converse. Alexa proved to me today that she is low IQ. Kylie proves that to me every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Having chemistry with your sister is a good thing???!!! 🤢
20230916_140148.jpg

---
View attachment 2453509
Doormouse looks better than usual in this photo. It's probably due to the fact that she had a day and night off from her mini-man boy-friend while he entertained his sister.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not going good for the dwarf over on Twitter X right now.

002120.png

:sick: Who was it he was with on some trip who asked him why he kept going in the bathroom with his camera to take so many showers?

shower-boy.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He says he's not going to go back again because it was too chaotic and crowded for him. Next year he says he's going to get a tour. 🤣 😂
To be fair, we've done the RIP tour the last few years we've gone, but the difference is we aren't from Orlando and only have one night at HHN during our vacation. The crowds have definitely gotten steadily worse over the years and there is no way we can see all the houses without the RIP tour. It will be interesting to see if Kylow does do a tour next year and whether he does the tour with other guests (which is $300-$500 per person depending on the night) or the private tour (which is at least $2K - $5K depending on the night).

Reactions: 7
002133.png

Those amazing Kylie genetics... only a few inches away from legally being classified as a Dwarf and has an IQ below room temperature. I'm surprised all the women aren't just lining up to pass on those genetics to their children.

A sperm bank wouldn't even accept a donation from him.

002134.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, we've done the RIP tour the last few years we've gone, but the difference is we aren't from Orlando and only have one night at HHN during our vacation. The crowds have definitely gotten steadily worse over the years and there is no way we can see all the houses without the RIP tour. It will be interesting to see if Kylow does do a tour next year and whether he does the tour with other guests (which is $300-$500 per person depending on the night) or the private tour (which is at least $2K - $5K depending on the night).
I used to go starting in the late 90s and watched it gradually get more popular. Eventually got to the point where you needed the fast passes to be able to see all the houses. It's moreso his little fit about how exhausted he is and his "suffering," and how he's just giving up on HHN for the year, despite his audience wanting to see more. He calls this his "career" and can't even put up with a few nights of minor inconvenience. His vlog today is him moaning non-stop about having to wait in 40 minute lines... we get it, it's crowded. If he didn't want to deal with that, the millionaire YouTuber and Disney/Universal "expert" should have anticipated that and paid extra for the RIP Tour.

As for him doing the RIP tour next year, I don't think his channel is going to last that much longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.