Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter is definitely Kile. Talks like a 12 year old plus everything @BlurryCat has matched up.
I did some brief cross referencing on other habitual uses of words and phrases, and it all matches up. Definitely seems like him.

Even has the same ego. And KP often talks about himself in the third person anyway. These "Maverick" posting reveal his own delusions about himself as some ultra-famous, hypermasculine "alpha male" who all the ladies love, whose ripped and shredded and smarter than everyone else. 🤭

He needs to seek serious help. It's even worse than I thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh man this newest blog is just too easy to rag on. Aside from the manic behavior and telling his sister that he’s brought her to a romantic spot at Scats Cats, he says he doesn’t think he’s drinking tonight. 🤥 A minute later leaves a 2 sec clip in of him cheersing the camera with a drink. Embarrassed to say that it happens so quick I had to rewind this tit 3 times before I could screen grab it.

View attachment 2452205
View attachment 2452207

Cheers to patron behind Alexa that shot her the, “witch! Shut the hell up!” look. All of us on Tattle can sympathize with what you had to deal with during your dinner.
View attachment 2452212
So I was going to post the drinking at Scats Cats until I saw Farlexa with a water glass with a straw and well, then, it looked like the same glass Kylie cheers with.....As much as I like to point out the Titos - it looked like Farlexa's same beverage that was water adjacent to her ALCOHOLIC Beverage all lit up.

Reactions: 4
Nah he tries to hard to hide when he films the food. Plus there’s no way some sliders, beignets, fritters and one drink were over $80.

Reactions: 3
1. Why is Arthur Pallo giving heart eyes to Alexa Also Pallo
2. witch please, KP. You haven't hung out with Sam in a year. You only mention her cause I said she is hot and your girl friend's not.
Not gonna lie Sam and Lora is pretty good looking lol especially compared to alexa!

Reactions: 2
Why would he post this? It too perfectly exemplifies their relationship, Kile being dragged along by his big sister at the arm. It looks like a mom trying to rally her toddler in a parking lot. He’s too unintentionally funny 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Via Casey’s ig story their at a Hilton bonnet creek which is basically right next door to Disney! It’s like Disney had them on house arrest and they can’t leave that bubble for the life of them!

Reactions: 7
Why would he post this? It too perfectly exemplifies their relationship, Kile being dragged along by his big sister at the arm. It looks like a mom trying to rally her toddler in a parking lot. He’s too unintentionally funny 🤣
I just posted the extract same image an hour ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Via Casey’s ig story their at a Hilton bonnet creek which is basically right next door to Disney! It’s like Disney had them on house arrest and they can’t leave that bubble for the life of them!
It looks REALLY Nice and a HUGE step up from All Star Roaches, Movies, Sports and Hurricane Supplies stolen by Pallo's.

Reactions: 3
It looks REALLY Nice and a HUGE step up from All Star Roaches, Movies, Sports and Hurricane Supplies stolen by Pallo's.
Yeah it’s nice but why is it so difficult for them to find somewhere new? Would it kill him to go to Miami and do a hotel?

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s nice but why is it so difficult for them to find somewhere new? Would it kill him to go to Miami and do a hotel?
Too scary. Remember when he went to Key West for the first time off that cruise (with Casey and her family) and they walked around for about 30 minutes and Kylie got scared and made them all go back to the ship.

If he's scared of Key West, he'll never do Miami. The anxious elf can only tolerate familiar places within his bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Too scary. Remember when he went to Key West for the first time off that cruise (with Casey and her family) and they walked around for about 30 minutes and Kylie got scared and made them all go back to the ship.

If he's scared of Key West, he'll never do Miami. The anxious elf can only tolerate familiar places within his bubble.
Lmao he did get scared 😂

I just posted the extract same image an hour ago 🤣🤣🤣
Dang, I’m sorry, I didn’t see it and I thought I was caught up! Great minds think alike though, it was such an embarrassing clip to keep in the video. He edited out Alexa telling the vlog about hhn but wouldn’t edit this out. The jokes just write themselves at this point

Such an "alpha male" with Big Sissy dragging him around by the arm.

• Haha
Dang, I’m sorry, I didn’t see it and I thought I was caught up! Great minds think alike though, it was such an embarrassing clip to keep in the video. He edited out Alexa telling the vlog about hhn but wouldn’t edit this out. The jokes just write themselves at this point
He has to keep the b roll footage in to fill 30 minutes. He must be out of Starbucks and Dunkin Gift cards because he hasn't been filling the first 8 minutes of the vlog with him doing that tit lately. Instead we get to see what the cell phone parking lot at MCO looks like.

• Heart
  • Haha
“We’re at Disney Springs in the morning, which is my favorite time to come. Except at night.”

And kylie, you idiot, remember when you claimed to spend $500 on 2 tixs to HHN, when you were in Wisconsin. You really think everyone forgot that. We are NOT as dumb and forgetful as you! Get that through your thick skull! It is empty so it shouldn’t be difficult.
Wait up! The two tickets he bought were for him and Alexa? He wasn’t going with Casey? Wasn’t Casey excited to go to HHN? He couldn’t even treat his own girl-friend? That clearly shows how little he cares about her!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the few elements that still keeps my interest is how any bottom feeding pathologically lying piece of human garbage like Pallo is able to keep even the dwindling numbers of 'fans' hooked on this obvious lie-filled daily crap show.

The best thing going for him, of course, is just the Disney backdrop. He's never had much more. His channel evidently grew quickly during the pandemic and lockdown when people were forced to shelter in. And in spite of his depraved, disgusting behavior, he was succeeding in spite of himself.

Since then, the drop off has been pretty steady. The pig pen where he lived, the old car purchase, the drop in patrons were all obvious signs of the decline. The further he moved from Disney the more he failed. Even his mishmash of misinformation, word salads, idiocy and outright lies about Disney are far better than focusing on just him, The Discount and the Pallo Clown Family Show.

His family has time and again put his needs above their own, stepped in, and kept him from living on the streets or being back on their doorstep forever.

His lies are continuous and a lifetime of lying at will, getting away with it, lying more and more, that takes a toll. Many have tuned him out while the sycophantic asslickers hold on like cult members to a tiny idol. It's puzzling but still fascinating in a way.
With the Handmaiden's income, her discounts, his family underwriting much of his grift, and what he still manages to get from a DOA Patreon acct. are keeping him going, but it's coming undone in a number of ways. Big promises and no delivery and a daily stream of lies and more lies and word salad bullshit will hold the cult taintlicking fools like Hulkster, Pooney and Diva, but he can't keep this going for long and he seems incapable of change.

Now if Disney would only ban all vlogging! :ROFLMAO: (It's a good dream.)
Kyle’s channel would have never taken off if it weren’t for the pandemic and people not being able to travel and also his “good looks.” I mean, at the time, he certainly was the best looking male Disney Vlogger, but those looks are RAPIDLY FADING, as well as people have been able to travel, and also there’s just way better Disney Vloggers out there. Not to mention, he just has to open his mouth for him to kill any type of arousal that anyone might have had for him.

I guarantee the next young, good looking Disney Vlogger that comes along will have all the old queens, cougars, and anyone else who stans Kyle running on to the next best thang. I mean, after reading the LPSG threads about him, it looks like a large percentage of gay guys are pretty much over him already LOL. His ship is sinking fast and he’s terrified of the ocean.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He probably fell off his couch and can’t get up. So he’s trolling online on his phone until Casey gets there to help him.
Or he sunk INTO the already-saggy crack between the cushions. Was the couch a floor model or something? "R and H" shoppers been sittin their booty butts on it for the past year?

• Haha
It is nice but it’s a GIANT convention hotel. Pools are super crowded too. Agree it’s a nice step up from the values. But yeah heaven forbid they do something else.
I did some brief cross referencing on other habitual uses of words and phrases, and it all matches up. Definitely seems like him.

Even has the same ego. And KP often talks about himself in the third person anyway. These "Maverick" posting reveal his own delusions about himself as some ultra-famous, hypermasculine "alpha male" who all the ladies love, whose ripped and shredded and smarter than everyone else. 🤭

He needs to seek serious help. It's even worse than I thought.
He’s now posted anti gay stuff so yep. It’s Kyle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.