Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t show on the video how many cocktails they had
He claimed he wasn’t going to drink and ten seconds later he recorded himself holding a cocktail. That and a cocktail Farlexa had is about all he showed with regards to cocktails.

Reactions: 6
Her Drink the Syncopation $15.50 and water
1694872726626.png

His drink Water $0
1694873258355.png

Apps, drink and Beignets $69.50 before tax and tip. I love to call him a drunk but the numbers don't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Little Kylie HAD to hate watching every other vlogger in Orlando get an invite and were able to film inside all the haunted houses.

It's unfortunate he lacks even the most basic vocabulary to describe anything to us.

He is acting like a 4 year old WOOOO WOOOOOing his way thru HHN.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This is hard hitting, in depth reporting from our EXPERT vlogger. Kylie, YOU'RE A STAR!!!!!

Chairs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lil' man looked like he was going to cry at the end because of the big, scary crowds.

002110.png

002113.png

002114.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
These 2 young? Healthy? Morons act like they just wandered in the desert for 40 years.

Healthy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He says he's not going to go back again because it was too chaotic and crowded for him. Next year he says he's going to get a tour. 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He picks Alexa up from the airport and says "you smell good" then says "wow..you smell really good." She replies with a big smile on her face "you say that everytime" and he says "oh i do??" SO CREPPY!! Then idiot boy asks her if she got a haircut. She cut her hair prior to his visit in Wisconsin and now he's just noticing?
My brother asked if that was his gf and when I said no it's his sister, he wrinkled his nose and said "what a weird thing to say to your sister "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.