Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh noes! The crowds were too much for the widdle baby and he didn't have a good time. :cry:

002052.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh noes! The crowds were too much for the widdle baby and he didn't have a good time. :cry:

View attachment 2451340
Wait! lmao.... only a couple of weeks ago the parks were empty. Now there are ....gasp...crowds! Stop the presses! :eek:

Wonder why they don't close a park of his choice and make it available ONLY for a period to a celebrity like oar' lil' Kylie so he wouldn't be mobbed by the crowds ___ you know, like they did with Michael Jackson at the height of his fame.:ROFLMAO:

And what damned 30 year old says "...my goodness"? That idiot sound like he aping the character "Aunt Bea" from Mayberry.
Give those foolish stans what they want Kylie. They'll eat that slop up.
This is the same little 'innocent' grifter who puts on lurid shower shows for desperate old queens and to thirstbait for new fans...well, those days are over except for the freaks who want to see a wrinkled ageing hairy hobbit, I suppose. And he's used "f*ck" like a comma in old tweets and cursed like a sailor. He isn't fooling anyone but the fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to track down that tweet or x or whatever. Still makes me laugh out loud.
KYLE PALLO ATTACKS A HATTER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait for tomorrow vlog where he's at HHN complaining non-stop about the crowds. Such riveting "art."

---

002053.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And what damned 30 year old says "...my goodness"? That idiot sound like he aping the character "Aunt Bea" from Mayberry.
This is the same little 'innocent' grifter who puts on lurid shower shows for desperate old queens and to thirstbait for new fans...well, those days are over except for the freaks who want to see a wrinkled ageing hairy hobbit, I suppose. And he's used "f*ck" like a comma in old tweets and cursed like a sailor. He isn't fooling anyone but the fools.
All a pathetic act for his foolish stans.

002054.png

002056.png

002055.png

002057.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait! lmao.... only a couple of weeks ago the parks were empty. Now there are ....gasp...crowds! Stop the presses! :eek:

Wonder why they don't close a park of his choice and make it available ONLY for a period to a celebrity like oar' lil' Kylie so he wouldn't be mobbed by the crowds ___ you know, like they did with Michael Jackson at the height of his fame.:ROFLMAO:

the numbnut is a stupid numbnut.

if the parks weren't busy, they'd eventually shut down from loss of revenue.
---
All a pathetic act for his foolish stans.

View attachment 2451456
View attachment 2451458
and that's all the ones he correctly spelt to pop on your search.

Reactions: 2
He picks Alexa up from the airport and says "you smell good" then says "wow..you smell really good." She replies with a big smile on her face "you say that everytime" and he says "oh i do??" SO CREPPY!! Then idiot boy asks her if she got a haircut. She cut her hair prior to his visit in Wisconsin and now he's just noticing?
I am sure anyone smells good compared to him.

• Haha
“We’re at Disney Springs in the morning, which is my favorite time to come. Except at night.”

And kylie, you idiot, remember when you claimed to spend $500 on 2 tixs to HHN, when you were in Wisconsin. You really think everyone forgot that. We are NOT as dumb and forgetful as you! Get that through your thick skull! It is empty so it shouldn’t be difficult.

And since you are threatening people via your burner accounts. My offer still stands. I dare you to take me up on it. I’d LOVE to see you try to as you said, beat the tit out of me! You coward!

Correction kylie. You meant to say that Casey needs to take you to STK brunch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG can you imagine now if he talked like that around Casey? She would be clutching her pearls. She couldn't even say the Bears sucked yesterday. Unless this is just a front for the cameras, which I highly doubt, she is a nerdy, stick in the mud who doesn't curse or say anything bad.
I'm surprised she hasn't looked through all of his past tweets. Dowdy Casey would have a heart attack with him calling his mom a witch or how girls with small boobs are gross... really shows how stupid he is that he didn't clean up his Twitter when he started getting more popular with the phony "innocent Disney kid" act.

002058.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Hey KP, the venue is Scat Cat's... not Scat's Cat's as you stated three times. What a Disney expert.

He must not realize what one of the meanings of "scat" is, otherwise he'd be giggling like a madman every time he said it. (Here Kyle, I'll give ya a hint: :poop:)

79B45D6F-3737-40A0-8795-F7BAD72769F2_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG can you imagine now if he talked like that around Casey? She would be clutching her pearls. She couldn't even say the Bears sucked yesterday. Unless this is just a front for the cameras, which I highly doubt, she is a nerdy, stick in the mud who doesn't curse or say anything bad.
She's always struck me as a dowdy, prissy and Plain Jane little scold, somewhat schoolmarmish and a bit of a simpleton. But she was evidently so desperate for nominally 'male' companionship she was willing to turn over the barrel and see if anything was under it and there she found her 'star.' 😝
I imagine she was that girl in school, there's always one, who judged everyone around her and her favorite phrase was:
"I'm going to tell on you."

sinners.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hasn't looked through all of his past tweets. Dowdy Casey would have a heart attack with him calling his mom a witch or how girls with small boobs are gross... really shows how stupid he is that he didn't clean up his Twitter when he started getting more popular with the phony "innocent Disney kid" act.

View attachment 2451494
I think she doesn't want to face the truth. She hides her head and maybe he has told her he has changed and doesn't feel this way anymore. She is VERY naive so I can easily see that. He told her something yesterday and she was like, yeah? and he was like no. She laughed it off.
---
She's always struck me as a dowdy, prissy and Plain Jane little scold, somewhat schoolmarmish and a bit of a simpleton. But she was evidently so desperate for nominally 'male' companionship she was willing to turn over the barrel and see if anything was under it and there she found her 'star.' 😝
I imagine she was that girl in school, there's always one, who judged everyone around her and her favorite phrase was:
"I'm going to tell on you."

View attachment 2451495
The school hall monitor

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Last year, someone on a livestream asked innocent forever Disney kid Kylie if he curses off camera and he says he never curses, ever. 🤣

002060.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.