Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frien
He says he has a big surprise up his pants for you guys'es on Friday, but you'll see it on Sunday. Guessing that Casey has sprung for Club Level this time because the manic dwarf seemed really excited.

Disneyland trip in less than a month with the family. Back to Oogie Boogie bash. He made 10 videos out of a 3 day trip last time. This time it's 5 days, so expect at least 15 vlogs of the same tit.

View attachment 2463830
View attachment 2463832

He's going to wear his his Tony Stark costume again with the t-shirt and sticker hanging halfway off. This dumpster fire of a channel is sinking fast.
Pretty sure they said no staycation this weekend as he is "busy" as his friend is coming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Man-child creams his pants over a toy for toddlers. You could tell he was hoping that Alexa would buy it for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he trying to get Sister-Wife to quit her job now? He wants everyone dedicate their entire life to him and his stupid vlog.

View attachment 2463748
View attachment 2463751
Does he believe money grows on trees? Does he have a 🔥 🔥 🔥 portfolio that can support himself, Casey, Alexa, clown dad, and banker mom when they ALL quit their paying jobs to live with him? WTF does he think will happen when nobody can make anymore money? Tinkerbell 🧚‍♂️ will sprinkle some pixie dust on them and they’ll all fly away to Neverland with Peter Pan? Everything will forever be free and paid for by…. WHO?? If nobody works, there is nobody to fund his lifestyle! This kid isn’t just narcissistic and selfish, he’s utterly delusional! He has delusions of grandeur, irrational thoughts, incomprehensible garbled speech, and very well may be bipolar with his episodes of mania and depression! He needs a psychiatry consultation STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG... the manic WOOOOOO'ing and screaming on Guardians has reached new levels. Imagine sitting near this.🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Off his meds again today
Probably ran out of meds because he couldn’t pay his insurance premium because he spent all his earnings last month buying that cheap looking tv stand so he could “own” the hatters. After all, an expensive tv stand is more important than some silly pill that nobody will even see. 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
Please film AND talk through the entire ride. That’s what everyone around you wants.
“This could be the last time we ever see Soarin Around the World.”

1. More baseless speculation
2. If you thought it could be the last time how nice of you to blabber non-stop the entire time while other people are trying to enjoy it.

• Heart
Please film AND talk through the entire ride. That’s what everyone around you wants.
Person next to him should be all: "Kyle sucks! Kyle sucks! Kyle sucks!"
It's likely the YouTuber thing of not wanting copyrighted material to get him demonetized. I'm going to start keeping copyrighted music like the Beatles, Zeppelin or the Eagles ready to play on my phone for this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More projection here? He holds the title of being obnoxious, inconsiderate and disrespectful.
Yep. He's always complaining about other people being disrespectful. He hates kids because he says they're loud. He complains about people yelling in hotel hallways. All stuff that he does regularly. I've never seen anyone project as hard as Pallo does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep. He's always complaining about other people being disrespectful. He hates kids because he says they're loud. He complains about people yelling in hotel hallways. All stuff that he does regularly. I've never seen anyone project as hard as Pallo does.
I bet he would complain nonending if someone was yelling down the hall at the Hilton last week when he was trying to recover from his hangover.

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel bad for all of his family members because every birthday and every Christmas the only presents that they get from him are things from Disney because he just happens to be there and doesn’t have any consideration actually buy them a present they might want. He just buys what’s convenient for him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.