Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had been next to this Dwarfy little Asshole on Soarin’ I would have made it quite clear to him that he needs to shut the duck up.

IMG_0513.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“KP, how do you feel about your Stans?”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh Kyle! I know you’re reading. 👋 I feel the need to point this out. We’re actually not haters, weirdos, bullies, lowlifes, or Karens here. We’re definitely not jealous because as everyone can tell, this is a group of highly successful and accomplished people. If you put your ego aside for 5 seconds and actually focus on the words, you would see that we give you constructive criticism. We point out your flaws so you can improve on them. We give you vlog ideas to try. We encourage you to take care of your health. We give you relationship pointers so you don’t screw it up with Casey. (That girl doesn’t know what’s good for herself, but she’s clearly devoted to you and you will not find another girl who will be so “low maintenance.”) Sometimes you can’t hear us so we try to beat it into your head using your obnoxious language!

So go hide behind your sock accounts and be a keyboard warrior all you want. You don’t fool anybody who is worth your time. I’d suggest you take an unvlogged mental health day and really consider what you are doing. Or, you can do what you always do and go stuff your face with more grease/ sugar/ cheese, work on expanding that waistline, and raise your blood pressure. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way, TL will still be here to comment and critique.
Honestly, I've given up trying. I'll bash on him when appropriate.

Reactions: 5
It's some kind of version of a man-bun. And finally poofy, not greasy!
---
yup. I dont think Casey would've been around this long if she wasn't such a pushover. Thats why things never went anywhere with Sam, Taylor, etc- because they actually had opinions and want to "go their own way", so to speak.
And those smart and savvy girls are also not physically the brunette Belle types. I mean, most people have preferences and types, but he takes it to an obsessive level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What other vacation has she taken that is not really relaxing? He is obsessed with the word relaxing:

1695308167103.png

Nah...the majority of the "world" will be working and at school and doing other responsibilities in life. SMH

1695308630677.png

---
the teasing once again of the family moving down to FL:

1695309170593.png

---
another tease about Casey saving her work days to take at the end of the year. SMH

1695309253108.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Is he trying to get Sister-Wife to quit her job now? He wants everyone dedicate their entire life to him and his stupid vlog.

002283.png

002282.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh Kyle! I know you’re reading. 👋 I feel the need to point this out. We’re actually not haters, weirdos, bullies, lowlifes, or Karens here. We’re definitely not jealous because as everyone can tell, this is a group of highly successful and accomplished people. If you put your ego aside for 5 seconds and actually focus on the words, you would see that we give you constructive criticism. We point out your flaws so you can improve on them. We give you vlog ideas to try. We encourage you to take care of your health. We give you relationship pointers so you don’t screw it up with Casey. (That girl doesn’t know what’s good for herself, but she’s clearly devoted to you and you will not find another girl who will be so “low maintenance.”) Sometimes you can’t hear us so we try to beat it into your head using your obnoxious language!

So go hide behind your sock accounts and be a keyboard warrior all you want. You don’t fool anybody who is worth your time. I’d suggest you take an unvlogged mental health day and really consider what you are doing. Or, you can do what you always do and go stuff your face with more grease/ sugar/ cheese, work on expanding that waistline, and raise your blood pressure. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way, TL will still be here to comment and critique.
As far as Kyle's insistence with the whole jealousy thing, he somehow fails to realize most of us found his channel looking for information while planning trips to WDW that we all actually pay for. Believe it or not, many of us don't actually want to move to Orlando, because we have well paying careers & actually make a living by providing a service that's worthy of a nice payday. We're not online, making wack ass videos, begging for people to help fund a "lifestyle" that consists of discount airline trips to Saukville, ungodly amounts of theme park junk food, sweet ass sorority girl cocktails, & year-to-year leases in barely furnished Central Florida rental communities. At thirty, you'd think he could look in the mirror & be honest with himself, but instead, he glosses over the tit show & assumes we're all people just like him who must be jealous of his "baller" lifestyle. Open your eyes, Kyle, & actually look at the world around you. What you're assuming is a truth is so far from it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Casey remembered to bring him snacks and drinks before the Packers game this time.

002284.png

002286.png

002285.png

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Have to get in my little morning blurb while Mrs Chet is getting dressed and we head out. (clears throat)
😎☕
Just reviewing the latest posts here, it’s glaringly apparent that Kyle is a failure on every level and his drunken chaotic and failings across the board reveal the complete loser he is. His half brother actually presents some sort of aspirational figure for Pallo and Kyle is a pale imitation.
His half brother is ex military and served honorably. Kyle is a sickly reject the military would never have in its ranks and he plays ‘Call of Duty’ and is a screen beret, a tough keyboard commando, “pew, puh pew pew…Take that Osama!”
He’s going to kick everyone’s ass when in reality the slovenly and doughy little pissant couldn’t beat up a dead cat.

His half brother is tall, hard working and has , in Pallo’s eyes, the All American Family complete with a a home.
Kyle is a dwarfish, lazy, egocentric taker with very strong latent homosexual traits, who is squatting in a little apartment his family secured for him and he is unstable in every way, mentally, emotionally and financially. He desperately wants to create what his half brother has but he’s 30 and wholly ill equipped to do so.

He overcompensates relentlessly. He has no true male friends, and those homely women (…Kyle b surrounded by babes u jealous hatters.😂) around him, a sister..a dowdy girl friend, and horse face Lora…are telling. His homophobia is the usual cover insecure men spout thinking the constant references to ‘girls’ and the slights to gay people make him seem more masculine when it all actually reveals his severe insecurity about his own sexuality. So difficult for the good Catholic boy to become who he is. It’s an old story.
The story about his assaulting a middle schooler when he was in high school, if true, would also be a good indicator . He seeks out the desperate, the weak, the petite and The Discount Doormat is the perfect shill for him as long as she is compliant. If they marry it will get much worse for her as he ages, fails and becomes ever more desperate for then he becomes more dangerous.
He’s very, very…very damaged goods and it shows . His put upon family bears both the brunt of his failings and yet are responsible for what he has become in large part. They’ve nurtured and accepted a child who was a disappointment and now they’re stuck with a childish and infantile nominal ‘adult’ . No sympathy for them from me.
Simply put, despite all the bravado and ‘look at MEEE’ behavior, he doesn’t really like himself at all. His act is failing. His clownish behaviors are now only disturbing and pathetic.The over the top pronouncements prove clearly he intensely dislikes who and what he is when he has to look at himself in the mirror: He’s a shallow little guy desperate for the world to see him as a great success….and to be envied. He’s neither and never will be. He lies relentlessly but lies to no one more than to himself.

Have at it fellow hatters and meanies! 💪😎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He NEVER shuts up on Soarin'.

He switched it up. At this scene he always says "Alaskan cruise coming soon."

Now it's "One day we should go here." 🤣 🤣

002288.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He says he has a big surprise up his pants for you guys'es on Friday, but you'll see it on Sunday. Guessing that Casey has sprung for Club Level this time because the manic dwarf seemed really excited.

Disneyland trip in less than a month with the family. Back to Oogie Boogie bash. He made 10 videos out of a 3 day trip last time. This time it's 5 days, so expect at least 15 vlogs of the same tit.

002291.png

002290.png

He's going to wear his his Tony Stark costume again with the t-shirt and sticker hanging halfway off. This dumpster fire of a channel is sinking fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.