Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle's new favorite word for us now is "Karens"

We went from:

-Hatters
-Jealous hatters
-Low lifes
-Bullies
-Weirdos

And now we're Karens.
Awww, Kyle is trying to expand his vocabulary! He’s trying to learn! Too bad it’s still a clear projection of his own insecurities.

A “Karen” is a pejorative term used as slang for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege to demand their own way".

I do not have the patience to go back and post all the examples of his entitled and demanding behavior, but Kyle is a “Karen” to a tee. Perhaps we should start referring to him as Karen instead of Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
WHY do they have to celebrate Halloween for TWO months? I don't get it. I love Halloween too but I don't even start decorating for it until October. Now it is time for fall decorations and doing that type of stuff.
I feel the same when they start rolling it out in August. As someone who clings to summer, I am not ready to dive into Halloween yet.

Reactions: 3
Awww, Kyle is trying to expand his vocabulary! He’s trying to learn! Too bad it’s still a clear projection of his own insecurities.

A “Karen” is a pejorative term used as slang for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege to demand their own way".

I do not have the patience to go back and post all the examples of his entitled and demanding behavior, but Kyle is a “Karen” to a tee. Perhaps we should start referring to him as Karen instead of Kyle.
Some examples off the top of my head of Kyle being a "Karen":
  • Throwing a tantrum for 2 weeks straight because he didn't get a lei when he arrived at Aulani (I'm sure you all remember this one).
  • Having a fit over a tiny 1 inch scratch on his IKEA lamp that you couldn't even see unless the light hits it at a very specific angle and then bullied the customer service rep in the online chat into sending him a new one.
  • Doxxing and calling a security guard out by name just because she was doing her job and told him he couldn't film something.
I'm sure there's hundreds of other examples of his entitled/demanding behavior but those are just a few that come to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
To try to get more ad revenue. Or were they longer at some point?
No - they were shorter. Used to average about 20/21 minutes. I could barely get through those shorter ones; no way I would watch 30+ minutes of this bozo.

Reactions: 7
I have to agree. She has a light level of butterface but in 10-15 years… forget about wearing the almost underboob shirt.
at least she's not Farlexa's level of buttface.

Sam I could look at and not feel the need to vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Dwarfy the twit have absolutely no self awareness?

Does he not look around and see that other 30 year old men shower every morning and don’t wear backwards baseball caps with tufts of filthy hair sticking out in front?

I thought seeing the other men and couples at the more luxury dinner at the Wardorf might tip him off that sometimes dressing like an adult is required.

Reactions: 10
This just makes my stomach turn. Why would Casey want to share a room with her boyfriend and his sister?
Because it seems as though Casey is just as addicted to the camera as Kyle and you can't be on camera all the time if you're not there.

Reactions: 7
Not a smart use of the word “survive” for today’s title - is he suggesting that his sister and girlfriend are a burden?
IMG_6081.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
at least she's not Farlexa's level of buttface.

Sam I could look at and not feel the need to vomit
Reading past comments on his channel, Kyle's stans have been thirsting for Sam ever since they went to Vero Beach together & they saw her in a bathing suit. Get a life, knuckle draggers

Reactions: 6
Doesn't Sam, like Casey, work in some capacity for the Disney Company? How mental do you have to be to associate with someone, on camera, who seems to be falling out of falling out of favor & getting cut off left & right by the company you're trying to build a career with?

Reactions: 5
At the end of today's dump, Casey calls the Barbie couch a "good investment" again.

Casey, a couch (unless it's some rare antique piece) is not an investment.

002267.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We certainly don't have to go back very far. Just look how Kyle furnished his new luxury apartment, getting B1G1 free on his lamp and media stand. How "Karen" of him to do that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.