Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fruit fly infestation and now he's getting cockroaches in his apartment. :sick: šŸ¤£

002268.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A fruit fly infestation and now he's getting cockroaches in his apartment. :sick: šŸ¤£

View attachment 2462183
Is Valet garbage service, aka Casey, not doing the job? He may need to fire her and find a new maid. Sheā€™s really dropping the ball- no prepared snacks, no disposal of garbage, no pest controlā€¦ Casey needs to step it up if she wants to stay with her STAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Valet garbage service, aka Casey, not doing the job? He may need to fire her and find a new maid. Sheā€™s really dropping the ball- no prepared snacks, no disposal of garbage, no pest controlā€¦ Casey needs to step it up if she wants to stay with her STAR!
If I were her, Iā€™d quit too. Cheap ass Kyle doesnā€™t pay her and can barely buy her a $19 pearl.

View attachment 2462183
Oh kylie, where there is one, there are thousands more not far.
Kyle is such a nuisance. Even the roaches donā€™t like him:
IMG_6088.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The hair isn't the problem.

The complete lack of any kind of definition is the problem.

Reactions: 5
Why in the name of baby Jesus would this fucker put that out on the internet for the whole world to know? I imagine he's got lice too. AND you know he brought those cockaroaches from the old apartment.
Most likely has lice since he never washes his hair properly. Probably has bed bugs living in his mattress too. There's a lot of things very wrong with this guy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Some examples off the top of my head of Kyle being a "Karen":
  • Throwing a tantrum for 2 weeks straight because he didn't get a lei when he arrived at Aulani (I'm sure you all remember this one).
  • Having a fit over a tiny 1 inch scratch on his IKEA lamp that you couldn't even see unless the light hits it at a very specific angle and then bullied the customer service rep in the online chat into sending him a new one.
  • Doxxing and calling a security guard out by name just because she was doing her job and told him he couldn't film something.
I'm sure there's hundreds of other examples of his entitled/demanding behavior but those are just a few that come to mind.

Reactions: 6
Why in the name of baby Jesus would this fucker put that out on the internet for the whole world to know? I imagine he's got lice too. AND you know he brought those cockaroaches from the old apartment.
I predict that when a palmetto bug shows up at his place he will record himself squealing like a hillbilly being taken from behind in a Deliverance movie. While he is trying to kill it. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he going to pull a Karen and call the management office to complain? Maybe heā€™ll get a larger ā€œcleanerā€ apartment for a ā€œfreeā€ upgrade. BOGO free apartment! LETā€™S GOOO BAAAYYYBBBYYYYY!
You can take Kyle out of the ghetto, but you canā€™t take the ghetto out of Kyle.

Give him a new place and heā€™ll just trash it. His dirty ass will bring the flies, roaches, lice and bedbugs wherever he goes.

Still not sure how Casey can tolerate this guy. šŸ¤®

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.