Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Jojo's video. What's with Casey and her hand sanitizer?

View attachment 2461638
She needs to sanitize her dwarf. What I don't understand is that she's constantly pulling that sanitizer out, yet she's with a man who rarely showers, washes his hair in a sink with just water, and wears the same sweat-soaked clothes several times in a row.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He just totally disses Casey while she’s mid sentence so he can talk to the Omnibus driver. Just like she didn’t exist and as if she wasn’t even talking. Ugh just like my adhd buddy.
He does it all the time. Man, every single one of the women in my family would've put an end to that nonsense a year ago when it happened the second time. That she's willing to put up with it, & on camera no less, I'd say she had an overbearing father who didn't give her a whole lot of respect growing up

Reactions: 10
Peter Pan wears too much makeup
---
He does it all the time. Man, every single one of the women in my family would've put an end to that nonsense a year ago when it happened the second time. That she's willing to put up with it, & on camera no less, I'd say she had an overbearing father who didn't give her a whole lot of respect growing up
My friend does it to me all the time and gave me permission to call him out but when I do he turns into a baby about it. Ok then take meds dude.

Reactions: 4
Interesting. This was made the same day that 'Peter' said you all are jealous because Kylie is surrounded by babes like Sam.

View attachment 2461534
View attachment 2461536
---
Speaking of 'Peter' Kyle, he's back.

View attachment 2461537
View attachment 2461539
View attachment 2461540

Kyle says he can never sleep. Looks like he stays up really late obsessing about Tattle.
The idiot made those Karen replies while Hilton and Signia were still copied. That makes him come aceoss as combative. Not a good look for him. He solidified his blacklist at Hilton.

• Haha
Kyle's new favorite word for us now is "Karens"

We went from:

-Hatters
-Jealous hatters
-Low lifes
-Bullies
-Weirdos

And now we're Karens.

Hey Kylie, we see you. 👋 You seem worried about people contacting the Hilton. Would be a shame if you missed out on future free food and drinks. That's the only reason you're there, right? It was apparent when you kept asking for seconds.

Maybe it's time to get a job so that you can buy your own food and drinks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mommy reminds her toddler to wash his hands before eating his Gideon's cookie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dwarfy's legs are so short that he waddles when he runs. 😂

ezgif-1-9a3a3e7f99.gif
ezgif-1-082fa35694.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Hitting on the driver again on Jojo's video

View attachment 2461617
I thought for a second that the kid in the tan shorts and black shoes was Kyle.

Also, Kyle has entered the stage of gaining weight where he has to buy a size bigger to cover his gut, but the rest of the shirt is so big it looks like he’s wearing a nightgown. I’m sure he’ll fill it out soon enough though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy Crap!!! her and her clean hands issue! I cannot wait until they have dirty kids in the future- maybe thats when shes finally gonna snap- and it'll be great!! LOL
lol, I've been a mild germaphobe for most of my life. sometimes I'm always washing my hands but other times I couldn't care less.
doesn't help I was a sous chef for years and was always being watched.

then the pandemic came along and everyone started copying me lol

Reactions: 9
Also, Kyle has entered the stage of gaining weight where he has to buy a size bigger to cover his gut, but the rest of the shirt is so big it looks like he’s wearing a nightgown. I’m sure he’ll fill it out soon enough though.
I was wondering why his shirts suddenly look like a nightgown/dress on him. 🤣

Makes sense. He had to buy a size bigger to cover that growing gut.

002265.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He still tries to claim he is a medium. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Both he and Alexa slouch/hunch over and it looks weird. Plus, with that kind of dad hat it doesn’t work backwards. He looks like a dumb child actor from the 90’s. Except he doesn’t have the stupid haircut like them. I bet he had it at one point though
---
Shots Fired
I have to agree. She has a light level of butterface but in 10-15 years… forget about wearing the almost underboob shirt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.