Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In no world is Kyle's Halloween shirt a medium. He would have to weigh about 120lbs for a medium to be that big on him.

Reactions: 8
A fruit fly infestation and now he's getting cockroaches in his apartment. :sick: 🤣

View attachment 2462183
And you know Kyle probably had to FaceTime Casey to ask her how to capture the roach. He probably put on his yellow OnClouds and squealed like a pig while tiptoeing around the room. Do you think he’s started leaving post-its reminding Casey what to do?

Take out garbage!
Buy roach bait before coming home!
Buy green beans and cheese, no swish cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most if not all apartments in that area have some type of pest issue. It's fairly common. All he has to do is call the office and they send someone to spray around the exterior of the apartment. They usually don't even charge for this service. The issue here is did Kyle bring the infestation with him or was it due to the apartment being dirty. If this is the reason for the pest issue, he will be responsible for the cost of the pest control. If he read his lease, he would know all this but we know he never pays attention to details.

Reactions: 13
Interesting. This was made the same day that 'Peter' said you all are jealous because Kylie is surrounded by babes like Sam.

View attachment 2461534
View attachment 2461536
---
Speaking of 'Peter' Kyle, he's back.

View attachment 2461537
View attachment 2461539
View attachment 2461540

Kyle says he can never sleep. Looks like he stays up really late obsessing about Tattle.
Meanwhile, those of us with income just go places and don't get invites then neglect to dress appropriately and eat sushi with fingers. Completely uncouth.
---
WHY do they have to celebrate Halloween for TWO months? I don't get it. I love Halloween too but I don't even start decorating for it until October. Now it is time for fall decorations and doing that type of stuff.
I think it's social media. Everything has to be obsessed over and become your personality if you like it.
---
Awww, Kyle is trying to expand his vocabulary! He’s trying to learn! Too bad it’s still a clear projection of his own insecurities.

A “Karen” is a pejorative term used as slang for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege to demand their own way".

I do not have the patience to go back and post all the examples of his entitled and demanding behavior, but Kyle is a “Karen” to a tee. Perhaps we should start referring to him as Karen instead of Kyle.
He's about 2 years too late with "Karen". "Kyle" is the correct term nowadays. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did our guy have a palmetto in his lux-jur-eee apartment? Isn't he on the third floor? If so that's a testament to his lack of cleanliness.

Don't get me wrong bugs are bound to happen, (it's FL) - definitely had an encounter with a palmetto or two in my day. But they sneak in to unsealed gaps in cold dark places (garage, water heater/HVAC) not the third floor of an enclosed hallway🤢

Crickets (no pun intended) over on his ol' X (formerly known as twitter™️) post. No sympathy for the mini-man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did our guy have a palmetto in his lux-jur-eee apartment? Isn't he on the third floor? If so that's a testament to his lack of cleanliness.

Don't get me wrong bugs are bound to happen, (it's FL) - definitely had an encounter with a palmetto or two in my day. But they sneak in to unsealed gaps in cold dark places (garage, water heater/HVAC) not the third floor of an enclosed hallway🤢

Crickets (no pun intended) over on his ol' X (formerly known as twitter™️) post. No sympathy for the mini-man.
He probably cried. 🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Kyle since we all know you read here every single day, maybe you should watch this video and get some pointers on how to do something different for once. And also, it really helps when you do your research and put out accurate information for your viewers.

Hey Kyle since we all know you read here every single day, maybe you should watch this video and get some pointers on how to do something different for once. And also, it really helps when you do your research and put out accurate information for your viewers.

They're a little better but they're rinse and repeat as any of them.

Reactions: 10

Exactly, he should not be getting so many bugs in the 3rd floor of a brand new building. It's because he's a slob and his stuff he brought over was infested.

Absolutely refreshing

And look single digit hate - probably all Pallo burner accounts

1695257944348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going through Alexa’s mind in this moment? Comment down below.
---
“If Kyle asks me if his basic, boring ass girlfriend is my bestie one more time, I’m going to put his camera on the top shelf so he can never vlog again.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle has spent all night on his burner account. Must be pretty bored in the lug-jur-ee apartment. 😂 Imagine if he spent this time updating his Patreon.

002274.png

002273.png

002271.png

002270.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Kyle, did you hear too much Randy Newman when you were growing up?
Not giving you the answer, look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_4640.jpeg

He better be careful saying this. If his haters didn’t watch, he would get less views than JoJo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.