Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY do they have to celebrate Halloween for TWO months? I don't get it. I love Halloween too but I don't even start decorating for it until October. Now it is time for fall decorations and doing that type of stuff.

Reactions: 9
A whole day of wandering.... Only to go on the people mover. That's it. Nothing else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Both Alexa and Casey said they didn't sleep well. I'm sure the drunk dwarf had them up all night playing with his tissues. 🧻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So I just noticed on some of these staycation videos he still drives to the parks instead of taking the boats or monorail or skyliner?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG he is SOOOOOO hyper. I couldn't deal with that for very long. He is like how my daughter used to be off of meds for her ADHD. It is hard enough on parents let alone to deal with an adult.

Reactions: 13
Interesting. This was made the same day that 'Peter' said you all are jealous because Kylie is surrounded by babes like Sam.

View attachment 2461534
View attachment 2461536
---
Speaking of 'Peter' Kyle, he's back.

View attachment 2461537
View attachment 2461539
View attachment 2461540

Kyle says he can never sleep. Looks like he stays up really late obsessing about Tattle.
What a bleeping loser. When he talks about "weirdos" "it's straight projection. I don't even have time to keep up with the lovely replies here (advertising work/time b issue)- half the time I log on and it's a new thread.

Sam isn't a "babe" btw. Alexa needs to get laid instead of wasting her time & money flying back and forth between Suckville and Disney World

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A whole day of wandering.... Only to go on the people mover. That's it. Nothing else.
100%. I mean, aside from the aimless wandering, the whole video is full of complaints & humble brags about either going to Disneyland or having just returned from Disneyland. Totally worthless circle jerk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping loser. When he talks about "weirdos" "it's straight projection. I don't even have time to keep up with the lovely replies here (advertising work/time b issue)- half the time I log on and it's a new thread
His sock puppet replies are a candid insight into his psyche. All that boasting, gloating, tough-guy and big ego stuff is to cover for his fragile ego, because deep down he knows he's a loser and a "weirdo." 😂 Projection indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sam isn't a "babe" btw. Alexa needs to get laid instead of wasting her time & money flying back and forth between Suckville and Disney World
Alexa seems just about done with her little brother. I'd bet real money if she ever found herself a SO, her Disney trips would come to an abrupt end.

Reactions: 14
Alexa seems just about done with her little brother. I'd bet real money if she ever found herself a SO, her Disney trips would come to an abrupt end.
I was thinking the same from her body language on this trip. Casey is still 'all in' and is looking at him like a proud mommy, while Alexa just looks annoyed and done with it all. She's not even defending him on Twitter 'X' anymore.

Maybe she's finally realized that the 'hatters' were right. Something is seriously wrong with her brother.

Reactions: 14
Odd that he doesn't mention Casey in the title of the video today :D

1695225839001.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He just totally disses Casey while she’s mid sentence so he can talk to the Omnibus driver. Just like she didn’t exist and as if she wasn’t even talking. Ugh just like my adhd buddy.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Alexa totally agreeing that Kile is a weird person for being a Disney Adult or maybe just weird as she is a Disney Adult too

1695226267031.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.