Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does today's video have to start off back at the staycation hotel where Kyle is not wearing glasses or contacts and says he can't see and his hair is all a mess. Then we have to hear about the fine dining experience again while they make coffee in the room which of course is the best coffee in the world. Enough already just move on to today's video you don't have to pick up exactly where you left off. Then this whole stupid premise about surviving the day with his sister and girl-friend. Kyle says it's different than a yes day though because in a yes day you get to buy whatever you want. Oh okay Kyle.. with your $50 lousy budget. He's such an embarrassment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Even Peter Pan says that Kylie smells.

002249.png

Immediately Kylie gets defensive and sarcastically says "I KNOW, I smell SO bad."

002250.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting. This was made the same day that 'Peter' said you all are jealous because Kylie is surrounded by babes like Sam.

002252.png

002253.png

---
Speaking of 'Peter' Kyle, he's back.

002255.png

002256.png

002254.png

Kyle says he can never sleep. Looks like he stays up really late obsessing about Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To try to get more ad revenue. Or were they longer at some point?
He use to do 20-22 minute videos of nothing happening. Now everything is 30 minutes of nothing happening. Definitely done for ad revenue and I don’t think people are watching that long. I hear for YouTubers that hurts them more than anything.

Reactions: 6
Check out the two besties! 💕Their body language clearly shows how much they love each other! 😍
That dirty look on Alexa’s face says it all. She’s probably counting down the hours until she can leave Kyle.
IMG_5344.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dude we have talked about this. This is NOT Camera Ready and not befitting a STAR! No one want to see this except maybe LPSG.

1695222949879.png

---
This is what happens when you are so bleeping hung over

1695223133900.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God these three are such a drag. Walking up to Thunder Mountain, complaining about the heat, decide not to go on (too hot) & turn around, then Kyle talks about how the ride broke down halfway through the line the last time they tried to ride it...& that's somehow considered quality Disney content, suitable for broadcast. Honestly, someone has to explain to me how this provides any actual marketing/monetary benefit to WDW. Why the hell would Disney allow these nobodies to keep recording & broadcasting this trash in their parks? Someone's clearly asleep at the switch in Anaheim because this tit’s no bueno

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.