Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could understand a few years ago but have no clue how anyone would be attracted to the modern day 40 year old looking, canned hammed, greasy and bloated dwarf who looks like he hasn't showered in weeks. And even if someone were thirsting hard over his face or body, as soon as he opens his mouth it should instantly kill any attraction there was.
LPSG is still thirsty

today

1695175405429.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle Pallo 48: Just a Cub Looking for a Bear inside the Magic Kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol "working on his body"

Nothing has changed with his diet, massive alcohol consumption, and he admits he hasn't stepped foot in a gym.

He's sucking in his gut there, pulling his arms back to stretch the fat, and using camera angles.
And he has to do that at 29 years old. Pathetic.
---
DUMBASS can't even get the right bear for the thumbnail

1695177769476.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure that just like everything with Kyle his family helped him out tremendously. I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa and the banker mom were doing his papers and projects for him.
I think you hit the nail on the head. There is no way that illiterate earned a college degree on his own; he can't even formulate a grammatically correct sentence - let alone a research paper.

I think you hit the nail on the head. There is no way that illiterate earned a college degree on his own; he can't even formulate a grammatically correct sentence - let alone a research paper.
It all makes sense now. That was the family's plan for their special needs little boy. They did all his papers/work for him in college and then mommy was going to try and get him a job with her employer, BMO Harris in Chicago. That was he'd be a 2 hour drive away so that they could regularly check-in on the stunted imbecile, but far enough away that he wasn't on their doorstep. That's why Kylie says if it wasn't for YouTube he'd be a corporate banker for BMO Harris working in a high rise in Chicago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It all makes sense now. That was the family's plan for their special needs little boy. They did all his papers/work for him in college and then mommy was going to try and get him a job with her employer, BMO Harris in Chicago. That was he'd be a 2 hour drive away so that they could regularly check-in on the stunted imbecile, but far enough away that he wasn't on their doorstep. That's why Kylie says if it wasn't for YouTube he'd be a corporate banker for BMO Harris working in a high rise in Chicago.
I wonder if he realizes his family helps him because he’s too incompetent to do it on his own. Or does he believe this is literally how life is for everyone. Or is he so entitled he believes he’s a special snowflake who deserves all his servants and helpers because things like grammar, thinking, talking, planning, learning, etc are too beneath his status.

Reactions: 11
Well, it's Disney. They are not going to let some damn bear, or anyone else for that matter, roam their parks for free.
So, ladies and gentlemen. Who has aged better, Kyle at 29 years old or Jesse Lee Soffer from Chicago PD at 39 years old. My cote is for Jesse.

Reactions: 3
Well, it's Disney. They are not going to let some damn bear, or anyone else for that matter, roam their parks for free.
So, ladies and gentlemen. Who has aged better, Kyle at 29 years old or Jesse Lee Soffer from Chicago PD at 39 years old. My cote is for Jesse.
Jesse at 49 is going to look better than Kyle at 22. Kyle is only hot in Kyle’s mind. He’s not aging well but he was only OK looking to begin with 10 years ago. His crappy narcissistic personality is also a huge turn off. He’s the bachelor only in his stunted mind. It’s just everyone else in the Disney vlogging world is really below average…

• Heart
I could understand a few years ago but have no clue how anyone would be attracted to the modern day 40 year old looking, canned hammed, greasy and bloated dwarf who looks like he hasn't showered in weeks. And even if someone were thirsting hard over his face or body, as soon as he opens his mouth it should instantly kill any attraction there was.
I think we need to start including his coked up, twitchy facial expressions into the descriptions going forward, they're definitely getting worse
---
WTF kinda reply is this!? I thought he didn’t entertain the trolls and weirdos
Reading a couple pages back, the dude's so unoriginal, he even lifts his scathing comebacks from Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol "working on his body"

Nothing has changed with his diet, massive alcohol consumption, and he admits he hasn't stepped foot in a gym.

He's sucking in his gut there, pulling his arms back to stretch the fat, and using camera angles.
And you can bet he spent like an hour at home testing that out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.