Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2453749

Those amazing Kylie genetics... only a few inches away from legally being classified as a Dwarf and has an IQ below room temperature. I'm surprised all the women aren't just lining up to pass on those genetics to their kids.

A sperm bank wouldn't even accept a donation from him.

View attachment 2453766
Not proud of this. I totally base my opinion on whether or not someone has a low or high IQ not on whether or not they have a stable job or career. Not on whether or not they own a home. Not on whether or not they are educated. I base it on if they say conversate instead of converse. Alexa proved to me today that she is low IQ. Kylie proves that to me every single day.
The Pallos with their “awesome” genes were somehow affected by the environment (“nature vs nurture”). Kyle was destined to be the 5’11” athlete; somehow his current 5’4” frame was a result of something that stunted his growth (both physically and intellectually). Alexa was supposed to be smart by becoming a nurse, but succumbs to inner city slang talk (conversate instead of converse) and now is her man-child brother’s caretaker. I know they didn’t grow up in Flint, MI. Perhaps they drank some tainted Saukville water? Their parents should do an in depth investigation for why their kids turned out that way. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How exciting and riveting. Another day at Magic Kingdom with Big Sissy and Discount Doormat. The two BFFs. 😴

Let me guess, Kylie is going to squeal in delight and film them talking to each other... "LOOK! LOOK! THEY ARE BONDING! THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS!"

Then maybe he'll beg them to takeover the vlog...

So predictable. :poop:

----

Real quick, what exactly did his vlog today even provide? It contains ZERO useful or interesting information about HHN. He doesn't even review or describe the houses, other than saying "that one was good" and "the Chucky house sucks." The rest of it is just him complaining about waiting in line and making clown faces into the camera.

Such little effort he puts into his "art" and "career."

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t need express to do all of the houses. I’ve come across people who have done it without using express pass. It always looks like a long night but even with express it’s become a long night.

Kyle is fat and lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Real quick, what exactly did his vlog today even provide? It contains ZERO useful or interesting information about HHN. He doesn't even review or describe the houses, other than saying "that one was good" and "the Chucky house sucks." The rest of it is just him complaining about waiting in line and making clown faces into the camera.
Completely agree. Notice how he mentioned he’s not allowed to film the HHN in-house content in Florida (but says California allows it). When does Kyle follow rules? He’s obviously playing it safe because of the Minion-Gate scandal. If someone seriously wanted to see what HHN offers, they would watch a vlogger who had MEDIA invitation privileges which would showcase the content within each horror house. Further evidence that shows how Kyle didn’t get an invitation (otherwise, he would jumping for joy in his manic state zooming 100X onto his media invitation badge and making at least 3 videos out of it).

Reactions: 14
I used to go starting in the late 90s and watched it gradually get more popular. Eventually got to the point where you needed the fast passes to be able to see all the houses. It's moreso his little fit about how exhausted he is and his "suffering," and how he's just giving up on HHN for the year, despite his audience wanting to see more. He calls this his "career" and can't even put up with a few nights of minor inconvenience. His vlog today is him moaning non-stop about having to wait in 40 minute lines... we get it, it's crowded. If he didn't want to deal with that, the millionaire YouTuber and Disney/Universal "expert" should have anticipated that and paid extra for the RIP Tour.

As for him doing the RIP tour next year, I don't think his channel is going to last that much longer.
I could have sworn he said a few days ago that he was going to HHN w his sister and then again w Casey a few days later?

Reactions: 4
I could have sworn he said a few days ago that he was going to HHN w his sister and then again w Casey a few days later?
He probably did. Has he ever been one to tell the truth or follow through with anything? Just take what he says for what it's worth....BS.

Reactions: 9
I searched the transcripts and the last time he mentions "horror nights" or "HHN" was when he bought the tickets in Wisconsin. Although there's always the possibility he mispronounced it. 🤣

---

Going to share this site with you all as it's very useful if you ever want to look for anything. I already have it setup to search only his channel:

Just type in a word here and click "Automatic Subtitles"

002137.png

If you want to search for a phrase then include quotations such as "horror nights"

It will search through the transcripts of every video he ever uploaded. You can skip around the results within each video by clicking these buttons:

002138.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Disappointing numbers for the former roommate and looks like he took a few days off recently

1694893751314.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He probably did. Has he ever been one to tell the truth or follow through with anything? Just take what he says for what it's worth....BS.
Can’t trust anything coming out of little Kyle’s big mouth (other than the nasty food bits that he forgets to swallow).

Reminds me of how he was getting a realtor’s license (not to sell homes but for who knows what):
IMG_5969.png
IMG_5968.png

Perhaps he forgot to “click confirm” for the realtor test registration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t trust anything coming out of little Kyle’s big mouth (other than the nasty food bits that he forgets to swallow).

Reminds me of how he was getting a realtor’s license (not to sell homes but for who knows what):View attachment 2453888View attachment 2453889

Perhaps he forgot to “click confirm” for the realtor test registration?
Whatever happened to the house tours that he said he was still going to do? And the weekly "Wine Down Wednesday" livestreams? And the golfing? And the Club Level series where he was going to stay at every Club Level in Disney World?

He vomits out whatever random thought comes into his head, and it ultimately means nothing.
---
I'm surprised Mommy Casey is allowing him to have so many drinks around her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Consuming alcohol when you have ankylosing spondylitis might lead to bone weakness, damage to the spine, gut health troubles, weight gain, and liver and kidney problems.

Source: https://www.verywellhealth.com/ankylosing-spondylitis-and-alcohol-6889537#:~:text=Alcohol can have a wide,and liver and kidney problems.

———
We already see some of those things in the list:
- weight gain (compare his photos with those from a year or two ago),
- gut health troubles = always farting especially around other people,
- liver and kidney problems. Can’t see these things, but a visit to the primary care doctor and a simple blood test would show it. Money b issue. He would rather waste money on overpriced Halloween trinkets or furniture than to to invest in his own health.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Consuming alcohol when you have ankylosing spondylitis might lead to bone weakness, damage to the spine, gut health troubles, weight gain, and liver and kidney problems.

Source: https://www.verywellhealth.com/ankylosing-spondylitis-and-alcohol-6889537#:~:text=Alcohol can have a wide,and liver and kidney problems.

———
We already see some of those things in the list:
- weight gain (compare his photos with those from a year or two ago),
- gut health troubles = always farting especially around other people,
- liver and kidney problems. Can’t see these things, but a visit to the primary care doctor and a simple blood test would show it. Money b issue. He would rather waste money on overpriced Halloween trinkets or furniture than to to invest in his own health.
Liver problem symptoms can include itchy skin (we've noticed him itching himself a lot on camera lately), chronic fatigue (he's always tired), and can make your face look puffy (his face looks very puffy and bloated lately).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like they are letting us ON in. We're going to be going ON in soon. I'm going to get express add on in'd to my ticket. ON IN ON IN ON IN.

Can someone do a transcript search of how many times he has said "ON IN"?

• Haha
I'm surprised Mommy Casey is allowing him to have so many drinks around her.
She can only tolerate him when she’s tipsy. He can only find her attractive when he’s drunk. What a great foundation for their relationship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Liver problem symptoms can include itchy skin (we've noticed him itching himself a lot on camera lately), chronic fatigue (he's always tired), and can make your face look puffy (his face looks very puffy and bloated lately).
His poor hygiene (lack of regular daily showers given Central Florida’s heat and humidity, questionable use of detergent vs fabric softener for his laundry) exacerbates the itchiness (excess sweat and bacteria under his furry layers). His chronic fatigue is also a result of poor sleep hygiene; he stays up all night reading Tattle, X, YouTube and creating extra sock puppet accounts to boost his own ego.

He should spend more time to “owning” his own health rather than attempting to “own” his hatters.

Reactions: 11
She can only tolerate him when she’s tipsy. He can only find her attractive when he’s drunk. What a great foundation for their relationship!
I guess he's having another romantic night with his "2 cute dates?"

7F252470-5BBD-4FDF-B00D-28A855E9B00C.jpeg

002140.png

Get them tipsy after a day of drinking and take them back to the lugjor luxerish more luxury apartment and king bed with no headboard backsplash. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.