Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess he's having another romantic night with his "2 cute dates?"

View attachment 2454022
View attachment 2454030

Get them tipsy after a day of drinking and take them back to the lugjor luxerish more luxury apartment and king bed with no headboard backsplash. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. 🤮
Either Alexa bleached her top or that’s Kyle’s horrendous color grading skills at work in the Yacht Club screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, both of them in those tops that are super unflattering to them. Wrong colors, wrong cut. Sorry to say this Alexa, but the halter style just emphasizes your linebacker shoulders. Is that truly what you want to show off?

Some of the one shoulder tops look okay on you, Casey, but not this one. The color and the shirring around the top are just horrific. Also, your strapless bra is too evident. Why even wear one? Just put some tape over your nips. Nothing there to even hold up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the one shoulder tops look okay on you, Casey, but not this one. The color and the shirring around the top are just horrific. Also, your strapless bra is too evident. Why even wear one? Just put some tape over your nips. Nothing there to even hold up.
I think she's wearing a strapless padded bra here.

002141.png

Without it, it would look like this:

1 (500) 2 - 1 (132) no boobs.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like they are letting us ON in. We're going to be going ON in soon. I'm going to get express add on in'd to my ticket. ON IN ON IN ON IN.

Can someone do a transcript search of how many times he has said "ON IN"?
This!!! He says ON in or ON up or on over... it is so annoying!

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just wanted to let you know that Adrian bought tickets for the maiden voyage of the Treasure. How likely do you think that Kyle will put someone's money on the spot to cover his bragging, boastful, lifestyle and book a trip on the maiden voyage?

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to let you know that Adrian bought tickets for the maiden voyage of the Treasure. How likely do you think that Kyle will put someone's money on the spot to cover his bragging, boastful, lifestyle and book a trip on the maiden voyage?
Who’s Adrian?

Reactions: 3
Kyle could NEVER! It’s called being courteous.

---
If anyone is interested in what a real informative vlog looks like. I didn’t even know this experience existed.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t Adrian have a real job besides doing YouTube? Love seeing other people with real jobs that live better than Kyle because it infuriates mini man so much.

Reactions: 8
Disney Detonation with straight Fire🔥🔥🔥portfolio.

My god... I didn't realize he purchased the assembly service for the TV stand for $170. 😂 He tries to put on this whole "man's man" image to overcompensate for his shortcomings, like with the 'Go Pack Go' thing and UFC shirt, but he can't even assemble basic furniture? And he has all the time in the world too. If I were Casey, I'd be embarrassed to know that's my "man." This is the guy who made his girlfriend answer the door when there was a mysterious knock, while he ran away and hid on a balcony.

This is who is threatening to "beat the tit out of" the haters? 🤣 😂

---

Also Kylie's TV stand is on sale now.

002145.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god... I didn't realize he purchased the assembly service for the TV stand for $170. 😂 He tries to put on this whole "man's man" image to overcompensate for his shortcomings, like with the 'Go Pack Go' thing and UFC shirt, but he can't even assemble basic furniture? And he has all the time in the world too. If I were Casey, I'd be embarrassed to know that's my "man." This is the guy who made his girlfriend answer the door when there was a mysterious knock, while he ran away and hid on a balcony.

This is who is threatening to "beat the tit out of" the haters? 🤣 😂

---

Also Kylie's TV stand is on sale now.

View attachment 2454408
Why did he buy assembly? The screenshot states, “Free white glove delivery.” “ We’ll carry your item to a room of your choice, assemble, parentheses if needed and parentheses and remove all packaging.”

Reactions: 7
Why did he buy assembly? The screenshot states, “Free white glove delivery.” “ We’ll carry your item to a room of your choice, assemble, parentheses if needed and parentheses and remove all packaging.”
No option to add-on the assembly service anymore.

Maybe they added the free white glove delivery after he threatened them in the online chat and made them send him a new one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.