Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Functionally, she doesn't get as scared in unfamiliar places, makes an "attempt" to cook, and has a job but she's just as emotionally stunted as Grifty the Dwarf. Unreal. She is 26 and he is about to turn 30. As an older Millennial (near the cusp of Gen X) I hate how these people contribute to my generation's stereotype of never growing up.
At least she has a possible excuse with her mother passing during her childhood. Kyle has 0 reason to be emotionally stunted about things like Disney.

Reactions: 7
Off topic, but have been reading up on the whole Ruby Franke story this week. It is a perfect example on why kylie should never have children if he intends to monetize them.
It really isn't very much off topic. She and her business partner are prime examples of the lying, grifting crap show so many, so very many, of these "vloggers and influencers" put on. She was super mommy on line and in reality she was a soulless harpie and a living nightmare. She abused, starved, duct taped and allowed her children to wither physically, mentally and emotionally, ala the old horrror story Flowers in the Attic. She and her busniess partner were monsters.

In Pallo's case, he's a lying, grifting fraud. He tries to exude the 'innocent Disney-loving forever kid' ("I just love Disney so much.") .... when in reality he is a parasitic, shameless, vile and ego-driven grifter who does, to use his own words, "whatever it takes," to get what he wants. His mindset is little different from Ruby Franke: Give the idiotic stans online the picture they want to see, do 'whatever it takes' to get them to follow you and open their hearts and especially their wallets and bank accounts for you.

In many ways, Pallo and Franke are proverbially two peas in a pod.

Reactions: 6
Let’s say we give Kyle the biggest benefit of the doubt. He really does pour his blood, sweat and tears into these videos. This is his art. If this is magnum opus then he really doesn’t have the talent for this.

Plenty of people try to become actors and can’t. Or try out for law/med/art school and find out for one reason or another they’re not cut out for that line of work. You do need effort but effort alone isn’t it.

Though besides making weird ass faces I’m not sure what line of work would suit him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s say we give Kyle the biggest benefit of the doubt. He really does pour his blood, sweat and tears into these videos. This is his art. If this is magnum opus then he really doesn’t have the talent for this.

Plenty of people try to become actors and can’t. Or try out for law/med/art school and find out for one reason or another they’re not cut out for that line of work. You do need effort but effort alone isn’t it.

Though besides making weird ass faces I’m not sure what line of work would suit him.
Panhandling in the OBT comes to mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not to mention location settings automatically changes based on your location with your devices. You mean to tell me your MacBook Pro couldn’t pick up that you were in CA? So how’ve you been setting your alarm all this time? Getting to DCA on time?
Money b issue, so our guy's tech is clearly first gen. He probably just forgot to pull out the crown & wind the clock on his laptop back 3 hours to CA time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2430421 View attachment 2430422 View attachment 2430423 View attachment 2430424

Burn after burn after burn.............. I haven't laughed that much in a long while. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Now THAT'S a review:
(*Get a cup of coffee and watch the take.:ROFLMAO:)

Another “celebrity roast” can’t wait for the laughs 🤣
---
These last few Disneyland Dumps have been soooo bad. This is supposed to be someone’s CAREER and instead I feel like I’m watching someone’s poorly filmed home movies. They barely did anything at ALL these last couple days. How is walking around aimlessly “vibing” considered content? And WTF… he has gotten so desperate that the other day he just randomly asked his viewers to comment what their favorite color is because he knows he has crappy views and has to play with the algorithm. As much as I can’t stand JoJo either, at least he makes an EFFORT. Kyle expects us all to just worship him while doing the bare minimum.
You forgot he’s a famous YouTube celebrity. He’s so successful the channel is on autopilot now, he can just do anything and get 1 million views in an hour. Kyle is the most famous YouTuber in the world they had to make a new play button plaque just for him because he has the most subscribers in the world.

• Haha

The problem with Dwarfy the twit is lack of effort.

He can talk, "Blood sweat & tears", "working 24 hours a day" all he wants, but it's bullshit.

He won't invest 10 seconds before providing incorrect information. He refuses to do any research to provide even the most basic information you'd expect from a "Disney vlogger."

Yesterday he ate Wonton Nachos at Disneyland and he told us he was eating "Wong Tongs", didn't give a price, didn't tell us what's in it. Why would a Disney Vlogger show us when he's eating something but not tell us anything about it, not even the correct name of the menu item?

When he does his Staycations he never tells us the rack rate, promo rate, any rate, it's always "It was about $xxx."

This is a DISNEY-ADULT who LOVES Disney, lives within a couple miles of Disney, lives and breathes Disney, but, I know more about Disney as a once a year guy than he does.

Let's face it, this guy is just making home movies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The problem with Dwarfy the twit is lack of effort.

He can talk, "Blood sweat & tears", "working 24 hours a day" all he wants, but it's bullshit.

He won't invest 10 seconds before providing incorrect information. He refuses to do any research to provide even the most basic information you'd expect from a "Disney vlogger."

Yesterday he ate Wonton Nachos at Disneyland and he told us he was eating "Wong Tongs", didn't give a price, didn't tell us what's in it. Why would a Disney Vlogger show us when he's eating something but not tell us anything about it, not even the correct name of the menu item?

When he does his Staycations he never tells us the rack rate, promo rate, any rate, it's always "It was about $xxx."

This is a DISNEY-ADULT who LOVES Disney, lives within a couple miles of Disney, lives and breathes Disney, but, I know more about Disney as a once a year guy than he does.

Let's face it, this guy is just making home movies.
Oh yeah, definitely agree that there’s no effort. Just that if hypothetically these are his best, his best sucks. So it’s actually better for him to admit he isn’t putting any effort in. At least then there’s room for improvement.

He might do okay in the primate exhibit at the Orlando Zoo, plus he’d get free food and shelter.

• Haha
You forgot he’s a famous YouTube celebrity. He’s so successful the channel is on autopilot now, he can just do anything and get 1 million views in an hour. Kyle is the most famous YouTuber in the world they had to make a new play button plaque just for him because he has the most subscribers in the world.
I remember a few of you saying that once he hit 100k subscribers it really went to his head and that's when he became a lot more arrogant with less effort, etc. Once he hit 100k, he became a "star" so it's not worth putting in effort anymore because he's so famous. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember a few of you saying that once he hit 100k subscribers it really went to his head and that's when he became a lot more arrogant with less effort, etc. Once he hit 100k, he became a "star" so it's not worth putting in effort anymore because he's so famous. 🤣
He always had the arrogance.

• Haha
Only thing humanzee puts blood, sweat, tears and back hair into is playing video games 🎮 and eating food oh yea can’t forget alcohol 🍺

Wow, even though her crying was ridicuous, his reaction to Casey’s tears was just terrible as a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, even though her crying was ridicuous, his reaction to Casey’s tears was just terrible as a boyfriend.
yeah i thought the same thing. I only watched the clip on here. But he couldn't put his arm around her? or even a hand on her shoulder or something? Or at the very least, not make a face like hes mocking her??

Reactions: 8
They are NOT having the Pallo Daily Dose of bullshit lies over at his X-Twatter' page.
wwe-macho-man.gif
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
noway.jpg
:LOL:
noway1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I recall him describing his experience at the 50th anniv celebration at Magic Kingdom, which basically coincided with his 100k sub achievement. He spent the entire day in the hub being bombarded by fans of his. It was a new experience for him. He was a star that day. He wasn’t hated or mocked. It must have truly been a once in a lifetime experience for him. His arrogance skyrocketed after that.

• Wow
  • Haha
I skimmed through some of JoJo's Oogie Boogie video. Not JoJo fan but I think he's pretty decent at bantering with the characters. What a difference versus Kyle & Casey. They are just so boring, awkward and cringe-worthy when interacting with anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.